Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082488 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olayinkabelove1: 6:33am On Jun 16, 2019
Nysc Redeployment Guide

ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END

There are three reasons you can use to apply for redeployment in camp

1. Security issues
2. Medical issues
3. Pregnancy

Medical issues
This information is very important for those of us that will be posted to places we don't like and don't have money to work relocation in camp which is usually 35k - 45k.
Medical issues is the only sure way to get redeployment letter or relocation letter without spending much at most #3000 and the chance of success is cap at 80% and if you know how to play your part the chances of success can be increase to 100% ( don't worry I can teach you how to play your part).
So, what is this medical issues am talking about. This has to do with writing a letter and attaching a medical report with it as evidence to backup your claim.
For example let say I hv asthma and I am posted to the northern part of Nigeria (where there is much dust and sand) for my Nysc. What do expect to happen to the person? Surely, the person is going to find it very difficult to survive because of the dust. So, Nysc as taken this into consideration and they allow people with this medical issues or something similar or worst to redeploy to any state of their choice (Note any state of their choice).
Here, is the trick I will make a medical report for you for just #3000 stating that you hv similar issues and if you play your part well it will work for you. All the people I did it for previously are now in different state they redeploy to. Note I will not only make the medical report for u, I will give you advice on how to go about it and if you follow my instructions properly I assure you immediately after camp you will receive your redeployment letter.
Get yours now while it is still #3000.

If you are interested just chat me up 0903 083 8143

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by snigy(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Pleased I registered since on the 3rd have not seen my call up later any body with these issues too?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by johnjohnson(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2019
Please I want to ask a question, I saw my name on the graduation list last week Monday but the list was removed the next day, I tried accessing the senate list but it keeps showing "record not found". I have tried retifying the issue in my school's student affairs and I was told to calm down the list will soon be uploaded, right now I don't know what to do because stream 2 registration will start on Wednesday
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MrAnalyst: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Good day all.

Please, does anyone know where I can pick up my call up letter in UNN? I paid money to the guy who handles NYSC registration to get my call
up letter online but he never made the payment.

Please, someone assist me, there's hardly any timt left.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olayinkabelove1: 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
*Easy Transport initiative with brings to you UI STRAIGHT TO CAMP transport services, this is to facilitate University of Ibadan PCM to camp.*

*BOOKING ENDS TOMMOROW 12 Noon if you want are still waiting till later to book then you are not ready to travel on Tuesday.*

Once the booking close or ticket sold out there will no space for begging or emotions. So if you are yet to book do that now.

*_For online booking click_*
http:///2348167899349?text=I%20am%20interested%20in%20Online%20booking%20now%20to%20secure%20my%20seat%2C%20My%20name%20is

*_For offline bookings and more enquiries_*
Come to SUB UI car park closes on 6pm

_*BOOKING IS ONGOING NOW AT SUB. Let us together go to camp, and let them know that UITES is around*_

*Your safety our optimum priority*

Take off point, University of Ibadan football pitch

_For more enquiries contact_
_Adedayo: 08167899349_
_Gbenga: 07030610412_
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by WeighWordSon(m): 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
MrAnalyst:
Good day all.

Please, does anyone know where I can pick up my call up letter in UNN? I paid money to the guy who handles NYSC registration to get my call
up letter online but he never made the payment.

Please, someone assist me, there's hardly any timt left.

Go to your school. Academic Planning Unit or Students' Affairs. You should get it there
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kengodson: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
If u don't want to go through steam 1 but want to go go through steam 2...is it possible?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Modare: 6:23am On Jun 17, 2019
Hello
Good morning
Pls, my call-up letter was uploaded on Saturday and I was posted to Kebbi state. I can't go to that place cos right now I'm not feeling well. I want to ask if I can register again for stream 2. I'm confused
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Martialfc80: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2019
Modare:
Hello
Good morning
Pls, my call-up letter was uploaded on Saturday and I was posted to Kebbi state. I can't go to that place cos right now I'm not feeling well. I want to ask if I can register again for stream 2. I'm confused
It has to be another batch.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2019
kengodson:
If u don't want to go through steam 1 but want to go go through steam 2...is it possible?
It can only be possible with another batch.
You do revalidation and go with batch C
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Iamwumi: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2019
Please i av bin posted twice and its not convenient for me .please can i revalidate for batch b stream 2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by quickberry(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2019
Preciouserhabor:

It can only be possible with another batch.
You do revalidation and go with batch C

Stop misleading people
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by quickberry(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2019
kengodson:

Yes, it's possible......just reprint your call up letter when stream 2 PCMs are printing their own

Source: NYSC
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by quickberry(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2019
Modare:
Hello
Good morning

Yes, it's possible......just reprint your call up letter when stream 2 PCMs are printing their own

N:B you don't need to re-register, just reprint your call up letter

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Modare: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
quickberry:

N:B you don't need to re-register, just reprint your call up letter

Thank you so very much, I really appreciate your response. But Pls I wish I can revalidate cos I don't want to go to that place at all cry. Can't I register again?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by quickberry(m): 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Modare:

Thank you so very much, I really appreciate your response. But Pls I wish I can revalidate cos I don't want to go to that place at all cry. Can't I register again?

You can only revalidate with another batch and it's not certain that the state would change, it's better u go for the three weeks camp and redeploy
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Modare: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
quickberry:

You can only revalidate with another batch and it's not certain that the state would change, it's better u go for the three weeks camp and redeploy

Hmmmm
Okay
Thank you, I really appreciate your response
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by quickberry(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Modare:

Hmmmm
Okay
Thank you, I really appreciate your response

You are welcome
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mosh2035(m): 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
How to successfully clear temporary files stored on your Windows computer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfurzfMXUQ8
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mosh2035(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
How to speed up your computer boot up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAbXtW-00Kc
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chido20(m): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2019
please when will batch C be going to camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dee5642: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hello. Pls I have a question. I applied for a relocation and it worked out. Is it possible for me to reject a relocation? I have not paid the 1000 they asked me to pay on the website. Pls I need help
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dwilliams707: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
Honestly why is it taking time to announce Pop date for 2018 batch b stream 1,I’m really losing my patience,is this the DG’s fault or what’s holding this?that man is a bad luck indeed!! I’m tired already haa!!!!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dee5642: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Dee5642:
Hello. Pls I have a question. I applied for a relocation and it worked out. Is it possible for me to reject a relocation? I have not paid the 1000 they asked me to pay on the website. Pls I need help
Pls someone should come up with an answer for me
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Preciouserhabor(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
quickberry:

Stop misleading people
Please i would love to know how.
Because a staff told me that.
Except u work with Mr president.
Maybe u have an alternative
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by quickberry(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
Preciouserhabor:

Please i would love to know how.
Because a staff told me that.
Except u work with Mr president.
Maybe u have an alternative

Go to NYSC official handle on instagram, a staff ko a rod ni.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by timijoseph01(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Check your NYSC posted STATES for FREE.

Batch B Stream 2 members ONLY that reg btw Jun1st-Jun12th

Click on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5252099/nysc-batch-b-stream-2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by timijoseph01(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
Check your NYSC posted STATES for FREE.

Batch B Stream 2 members ONLY that reg btw Jun1st-Jun12th

Click on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5252099/nysc-batch-b-stream-2
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Coolcraze: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
When did you apply for relocation and when were you relocated?
Dee5642:

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.