Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1078928 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dharniel600(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2021
Any Anambra state here? Reporting date is 21st
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mangaknees: 7:29pm On May 18, 2021
Japhet04:
that's Nigeria for you, that's why you are to do anything you have to do at the appointed time and not at your own time, because this country always has a way of punishing such people.

I was posted to Zamfara in March and I wanted to wait and revalidate but to avoid this kind of issue I had to honor my call up letter and now I'm serving in Rivers State.

So I should have risked my health to go for NYSC?

And if I die una go come type RIP for me for NL abi?

How did you redeploy to Rivers?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 18, 2021
Mangaknees:

if it was that serious then you should have gone to camp with a doctor's report, they would have let you leave after you present it.

I redeployed via a connect who helped me work it directly from Abuja.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by aigrichie1(f): 11:45pm On May 18, 2021
LEARN WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT:

LERAN TO BUILD;

E-COMMERCE WEBSITE
BUSINESS WEBSITE
BLOG WEB PAGE
HOTEL MANAGEMENT WEBSITE
LOGISTICS WEBSITE & MORE:

+2347088659125
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JamesReacher(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2021
Obalatule:
The rule was actually made since stream 1, and those that missed camp confirmed that no one is attending to them again.....So till 2022 batch "A"
it was made after stream 1 got registered. Actually, some that missed camp got a call up letter during stream 2 . So whats this inconsistency?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JamesReacher(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2021
Mangaknees:
Make una help me see o.

So, I was legit sick and couldn't go for Batch A stream 1, also considering that they posted me to the north, I couldn't risk the long journey at that point. Now I am hearing that it's till next year 2022 before I can go for camp again.

What kind of a useless and heartless rule is that? How can you tell me to wait a whole year before going to camp again?

People that are crazy. Same situation with you chief
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JamesReacher(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2021
Mangaknees:

lol you should have gone with the drip hanging from your hand
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deedondavi(m): 10:06pm On May 19, 2021
Japhet04:
if it was that serious then you should have gone to camp with a doctor's report, they would have let you leave after you present it.

I redeployed via a connect who helped me work it directly from Abuja.

Hi bro, abeg can you help with this connect. I'm stuck were I don't like ,I've tried and it's not been working. I'm tired �
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mangaknees: 8:39am On May 21, 2021
JamesReacher:
People that are crazy. Same situation with you chief

I just hope that they are bluffing and put us in the next batch.

Because it really makes zero sense.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dvkot(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2021
Japhet04:
that's Nigeria for you, that's why you are to do anything you have to do at the appointed time and not at your own time, because this country always has a way of punishing such people.

I was posted to Zamfara in March and I wanted to wait and revalidate but to avoid this kind of issue I had to honor my call up letter and now I'm serving in Rivers State.
pls how can i contact you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dvkot(m): 12:48pm On May 21, 2021
Hi guys my friend got posted to jos but her family disapprove of her going + she can't asmathic ,so they need her to serve in Lagos, she have been sad since last week.
Pls can she work it so she can for the next batch this year and get redeployed to lagos ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ChocolateBunny: 1:51pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BNLR(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2021
A friend recieve a call up letter today to report in camp today at Bauchi and she is presently in Lagos. Can she still meet up. Because I learnt that they extend thier reporting till Monday.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Quietpain: 7:15am On May 22, 2021
BNLR:
A friend recieve a call up letter today to report in camp today at Bauchi and she is presently in Lagos. Can she still meet up. Because I learnt that they extend thier reporting till Monday.
Yes, she can meet up.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nas23Nas: 12:06pm On May 22, 2021
Hi
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nas23Nas: 12:06pm On May 22, 2021
hello
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dvkot(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2021
Kyrian042:

Yes she can work it and go with the next batch but only with the right source. But I suggest she goes to camp and work her relocation back to Lagos. I can assist with this but will let you know by next week if it's going through
OK no problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Othlera(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2021
Kyrian042:

Yes she can work it and go with the next batch but only with the right source. But I suggest she goes to camp and work her relocation back to Lagos. I can assist with this but will let you know by next week if it's going through

Please when will registration for next batch begin?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by JamesReacher(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2021
Mangaknees:

I just hope that they are bluffing and put us in the next batch.

Because it really makes zero sense.
I hope so bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Emarex: 8:21am On May 23, 2021
When is batch C likely to start?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Simon12ks: 12:19pm On May 23, 2021
hu
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Realrex(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2021
Please I wish to apply for a 7-day convocation leave, how do I put it up in a letter? I mean the address and other necessary information to be included?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Temmydotty(f): 11:53am On May 25, 2021
VACANCY-(DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN)-NYSC

LandShop Limited have vacancies for Lagos (Island) NYSC Member with interests in Digital Marketing; searching for a PPA.

Send your CVs to careers@landshop.ng with "Digital Marketing Intern" as the email subject.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by luvlyoracle(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2021
Temmydotty:
VACANCY-(DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN)-NYSC

LandShop Limited have vacancies for Lagos (Island) NYSC Member with interests in Digital Marketing; searching for a PPA.

Send your CVs to careers@landshop.ng with "Digital Marketing Intern" as the email subject.
I just sent my cv
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dvkot(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2021
Kyrian042:

Relocation is on now and the truth is that, not everyone that fills relocation form in camp will get his or her relocation approved. It's the simple truth especially if there's no convincing reason attached to the relocation form.
But if you are interested in influencing it yourself, you can get in touch with me because once you leave camp, relocation becomes very difficult to approve.
well she didn't go for the service again so can it be done from home.. So she can be part if batch B for this year
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Arbind: 10:01pm On May 25, 2021
incase you help someone find their lost items or you lost your items, just report it on https://lostfinder.com.ng

the site will connect the finder to the owner

enjoy your service year!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (393) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.