Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1079971 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elijahy1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hello Mr Spherical77, can I contact you privately?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
elijahy1:
Hello Mr Spherical77, can I contact you privately?
you are free
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elijahy1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Spherical77:
you are free

Whatsapp, email?
How?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
elijahy1:

Whatsapp, email?
How?
I've responded to your DM
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chem58: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good evening, plz I want to ask if nysc Coper are included in NHIS
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:59am On Apr 24, 2022
chem58:
Good evening, plz I want to ask if nysc Coper are included in NHIS
Yes. Check your dashboard if you are a corper your NHIS number is there. You can visit any government owned hospital with your NYSC ID card, you'd recieve free treatment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chem58: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes. Check your dashboard if you are a corper your NHIS number is there. You can visit any government owned hospital with your NYSC ID card, you'd recieve free treatment
Good morning sir, I check through my dashboard but I couldn't find the NHIS number.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2022
chem58:

Good morning sir, I check through my dashboard but I couldn't find the NHIS number.
maybe you meet your LGI to help you out on that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by geeyoungmoney(m): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Any update on batch B sir? Oga spherical
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Scholar212(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Spherical77:
good morning, you have not been replying my messages on whatsapp. I am the person that gave you PPA details in Edo to check if it was registered
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Toyade888(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Spherical77:

Bro god morning please i was just posted this morning in oyo to Kishi

Please i'd like to repost.
how do i contact you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Toyade888:

Bro god morning please i was just posted this morning in oyo to Kishi

Please i'd like to repost.
how do i contact you
on WhatsApp

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
Scholar212:
good morning, you have not been replying my messages on whatsapp. I am the person that gave you PPA details in Edo to check if it was registered
I've responded to that
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by okoIYAyin(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Scholar212(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Spherical77:
I've responded to that
check your whatsapp, I sent you a new PPA and you have not responded to my messages since then.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bukkiminat(f): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2022
Can anyone please suggest a good PPA (nice payment and accommodation) for a pharmacist in Lagos? Pleaaassssee

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by John747: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Bukkiminat:
Can anyone please suggest a good PPA (nice payment and accommodation) for a pharmacist in Lagos? Pleaaassssee
It's best you do the research yourself and be sure they're willing to accept and pay corpers.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bukkiminat(f): 11:41am On Apr 26, 2022
John747:

It's best you do the research yourself and be sure they're willing to accept and pay corpers.

Right. I could do research on the suggestions I get here too.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by SMDH: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Batch A Stream 1, relocated and just missed biometric clearance for April. Is it still possible to clear for April?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by itzwell(f): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes she can. She can also influence her age by reducing it without going through the streis of regularization. Though it's quite costly but if she can afford it. Or better still let her go for regularization
Hello, Good evening. She went for the regularization today, and was told jamb has stopped change of age
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2022
itzwell:
Hello, Good evening. She went for the regularization today, and was told jamb has stopped change of age
is she certain that she'd be exempted from service? Is she 30 already?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by agrocentric: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Vacancy!
Qualified and Experienced individuals who can teach the following subjects needed

x Biology
x English Language / Lit-in-Eng.
x Mathematics / Further Maths
x Data Processing / Computer

Renumeration: Attractive
Accomodation: Available on request

Candidates should contact Famous EduConsult on 08162977432 or via email famouseduconsult@gmail.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by itzwell(f): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Spherical77:
is she certain that she'd be exempted from service? Is she 30 already?
She'd be 30 by next month. She graduated in 2019, and wrote her last spill over papers November last year, and the result hasn't been pasted yet.
So she's scared that the Senate might use the date the result was pasted and not the date she wrote the exams.
Please what do you think
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by John747: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2022
itzwell:
She'd be 30 by next month. She graduated in 2019, and wrote her last spill over papers November last year, and the result hasn't been pasted yet.
So she's scared that the Senate might use the date the result was pasted and not the date she wrote the exams.
Please what do you think
The date her result was approved by Senate is what matters. The difference between her age and date of graduation will give you the answer.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dumininu01(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Spherical77:
you are free
can one still do express relocation?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2022
dumininu01:
can one still do express relocation?
Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by neodeepvibes: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Toyade888:

Okay what about those that haven't gotten their ppa letter yet and by default don't have a LGI to report too. What happens then please?

Here’s exactly how I will land a PPA that pays me 200K+ as a fresh corper….within 50 days)

This is the exact 3-step framework I’ll use...

(No. 3 will shock you)...

If you are serious about making serious money online as a Corper in Nigeria, then you'd stick with me to the end...

[Intense breakdown for Newbies with zero skills]

I assume you are a Corper, Fresh out of camp looking to earn at least 6 figures monthly in your PPA…

If this is you...

Then read on…

The first thing you need to do is erase everything you think you know about money…

You might want to ask why?

Well, It’s because The school system didn’t really teach you (or even me) how money works.

What we mostly know are imprints we imitated from our parents, friends and other influences in our lives while growing up...

THE TRUTH IS THIS…

Employers don’t really care about what you studied (a lot of times it’s just formality).

What they’re really interested in is….”What can you do for the Company?

This is why Companies still organize Graduate Trainee programs for new recruits... Because they need to show you how to get results for
them...

Imagine if you showed up to your employer - But you’ve already trained yourself beforehand �

Here are some of the questions they’ll likely ask you (Directly or Indirectly)

Can you help us make more money?

Can you help us get more clients?

Can you help us solve some internal gaps within our workforce?

Or Do you just want to sit down from 9 - 5 and get paid peanuts?

If you answered any of the first 3 questions affirmatively..

Then I have good news for you...

You already have leverage...

One that you can easily use to negotiate a higher pay.. As much as 200K...

If you can’t do any of that… No worries.

I’ll show you exactly how to get that leverage..

You need only 3 things but before I tell you

Many Companies don’t really have space for new staff (Plain Truth)

They just want random Corpers on board to handle their menial work and pay them peanuts...

(Trust me, you don't want to be the guy sent to buy Amala or Ewa agoyin) ���

Okay back to being serious...

If you want to maximize that gap in the recruitment process to actually go up the pay grade...

Where you could even decide how much you want to be paid…

Then pay attention to what I’m about to show you

1 A Digital skill… (Day 1 - 19)

The first thing I'll do is to learn a Digital skill like Social media management ot Paid Ads from Youtube...

(You don’t need to be an expert at this point...)

You only need to understand the basic ideas around it - You’ll learn better on the Job…

That’s just how the world works.. Sorry they didn’t tell you in school

Here are some of the quickest ones to learn if you want to quickly make money like me...

-Facebook/Google Advertising
-Email Marketing
-Content Strategy
-Social Media Management.

These 4 work perfectly, simply because there is more demand than supply...

You can find out on LinkedIn how many companies are currently hiring for this role…

You can find a ton of resources on Youtube, Coursera and even Twitter to kickoff your learning process...

If you do this part correctly, slide to the next part...

2. PITCH your skills (Day 21 - 35)

At the point of interviewing for a PPA, You'll get asked a few questions...

Pay attention here,

When you get asked.. What can you do for us? This is the defining moment..

Last year I interviewed 50+ Corpers and they all failed this part...

A few of them said something around the lines of “Nothing Really, but I’ll learn on the Job” Nooooooooooo!!

PLEASE, DON'T SAY THAT...

Here are a couple of lines you can use instead…

I’ll help you curate online content and also monitor, moderate and respond to audience comments; I’ll also manage social media partnerships with other brands on Instagram

I’ll help you drive more brand visibility on Social media with Paid advertising.

I will help you keep your customers updated on the latest developments and offer with your Business through email marketing.

Hit me up for more �

I believe at this point you’ve already done STEP 1 properly…

The idea is to help your employer see the real value you’ll be bringing in to the Company...

This increases your chances of getting a yes...

You also get leverage to negotiate a higher pay (Who doesn't want that?

Lol

3. Now this is the most important part.. (DAYS 36 - 50+)

Whatever you do here really determines if you’ll ever hit or exceed 200K/mo or not...

If you did STEP 1 and 2 properly, you should’ve been able to land a Job that pays between 50K - 100K…

Your next act should be to re-invest a portion of your earnings into a Coaching, Mentorship program. I naturally will not even wait for my first salary to do this...

I'd rather get a Coach (Teacher) to quicken my learning and results...

For you to get paid more as a Digital Skills-Preneur (Lol, Pardon my unoriginal codemname)

You need to get better at your craft...

Instead of trying to figure it all out on your own - Joining a Coaching/Mentorship program helps you to…

Fast tracks your learning process.

Get actionable insights and information to boost your career progression and performance.

Gives you a community of like minded individuals to grow alongside.

Opens you up to bigger opportunities in the Digital space e.g Landing remote jobs with USA, UK, Canadian firms that pay in $$, Freelancing etc.

Guarantees that you’re never left alone.

At this point you have the SKILLS, MENTORSHIP and NETWORK to ensure your Consistent growth and Success...

Earning 6 figures as a Young Nigerian with Digital Skills as a Nigerian should be a means to an end...

And not be the end in itself…

Remember, Your income and growth is greatly influenced by the 4 - 5 people you hangout with the most.

Let me know in the comment section if you’ll be trying out this strategy…

TLDR. Get a Skills -> Pitch for the Job (Learn mostly on the Job -> Get a Coach to fasttrack Growth and Earning Potential.

I recorded a series of Videos showing the exact blueprint one of my Student's Simon used to land a role paying him around $300+/mo (About 150K/mo) Working from home without a Degree.

Click this link to get it for FREE https:///6figurejob
��
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Danti19(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please help me out,,,, I apply relocation while in camp and it was approved but up to now I'm yet to do d documentation in d new state,,, and it's over 25days Now,,, my questions are can I get this month allawe with people because I failed to do d documentation .
Second question is can relocation cancel because is over 25days now
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Danti19:
Please help me out,,,, I apply relocation while in camp and it was approved but up to now I'm yet to do d documentation in d new state,,, and it's over 25days Now,,, my questions are can I get this month allawe with people because I failed to do d documentation .
Second question is can relocation cancel because is over 25days now
why haven't you gone for documentation? What is holding you down? If this April is showing present in your dashboard then worry less you'd get your pay cheque (allawi)

Yes, relocation can be cancelled and forfeited if you fail to report at the new state for documentation
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ebi1ii: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
When does monthly clearance usually take place? Haven't gotten a ppa yet and I'm feeling uneasy concerning next month's clearance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ebi1ii:
When does monthly clearance usually take place? Haven't gotten a ppa yet and I'm feeling uneasy concerning next month's clearance
it will commence immediately after holiday

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (393) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.