Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082327 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by shwond: 1:40pm On May 11, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes
Thank you sir.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Macintosh101(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2022
Spherical77:
go back straight away to redo it. The system unknowingly didn't capture your thumb.
I redid it and it captured, thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OluwatosinM(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2022
please, I went to Jamb office since last year September to do my regularization, and up till now, they're yet to approve it,
now, my school aiidy gave us mobilization form to fill
and they requested for jamb admission print out, please, how am I going to go about it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sonicroyel: 10:21pm On May 11, 2022
Macintosh101:

I redid it and it captured, thanks.

On the 10th or 11th?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ayethecreator(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2022
Spherical77:
Express Relocation is back...

Send in your details for instant relocation

Also, change of PPA is much available

Buzz me on WhatsApp: 08097040690

Can you work posting, like a person who wants to be posted to his state of origin?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2022
ayethecreator:

Can you work posting, like a person who wants to be posted to his state of origin?
Yes
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2022
OluwatosinM:
please, I went to Jamb office since last year September to do my regularization, and up till now, they're yet to approve it,
now, my school aiidy gave us mobilization form to fill
and they requested for jamb admission print out, please, how am I going to go about it
have you gone back to check at the jamb office?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ayethecreator(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2022
Spherical77:
Yes
your number
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2022
ayethecreator:

your number
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by princedan295(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2022
Is list out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OluwatosinM(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2022
Spherical77:
have you gone back to check at the jamb office?
I'll probably do that this coming week, cos I'm even fed up
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ebi1ii: 8:56am On May 15, 2022
If them post you go north for batch B, Sokoto precisely, and you carry your two left legs enter road dey go, anything your eye see you go take am oh!

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kennedy97: 11:54pm On May 17, 2022
Please when is mobilization for the next NYsc batch?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chocolatee(f): 12:50am On May 20, 2022
Please is Nysc photo album compulsory?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2022
chocolatee:
Please is Nysc photo album compulsory?
payment is compulsory but collection isn't neccesary neither is it mandatory nor essential smiley
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by prodigyhenry: 11:55am On May 20, 2022
Guys when is the next batch going to camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Assurance50(f): 1:21am On May 21, 2022
You can repost
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Assurance50(f): 1:21am On May 21, 2022
Please try
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MAIZAMANI(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2022
badspirit:

Boss how far.... I asked how much is change of ppa in nasarawa and you just fashi me
Bro please did you later change your ppa. I'm in nasarawa too and I want to change ppa
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by greenbrave(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2022
Quite some not long ago months, NFT (Non-Fungible Token) came into being.

What is NFT?
A non-fungible token is a financial security consisting of digital data stored in a blockchain, a form of distributed ledger. The ownership of an NFT is recorded in the blockchain, and can be transferred by the owner, allowing NFTs to be sold and traded.

Advantage of NFT
Anyone can invest in NFTs: Investing in tokenized assets is accessible to everyone. Asset ownership that is tokenized into an NFT can more easily and efficiently be transferred among people anywhere in the world.

NFT ownership is secured by a blockchain: Using blockchain technology to digitally signify ownership can make an investor's ownership of an asset more secure. Blockchain tech can also make ownership of assets more transparent

Opportunity to learn more about blockchain technology: Investors can become more knowledgeable about blockchain, while diversifying their portfolios, by allocating a small sum to tokenized assets.

Aim
Become NFT Creator today and make money out of it. Am giving the steps for free
Below is the link you can download a direct full tutorial of (All About NFT),

Link to process: https://greenbrave.com/threads/let-learn-know-create-and-develop-nft.15/
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olami97(m): 6:37am On May 22, 2022
I'm a batch A stream 1 corper for 2022.
I'm need of any sure plug who can help in changing of PPA from one local government to another within same state.
Ogbomosho to ibadan embarassed
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2022
prodigyhenry:
Guys when is the next batch going to camp
next month
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OluwatosinM(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2022
please, somebody should help my life ooo, I went to regularize my admission since September 2021, and up till now, they're yet to approve it, now, my school has released the senate list and my name is there, hope I'd be able to register for NYSC ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zealousayo(m): 2:31am On May 25, 2022
Spherical77:
payment is compulsory but collection isn't neccesary neither is it mandatory nor essential smiley
Sir.
In case, school made mistake in the date of birth they sent to NYSC. Will it affect one's mobilization? Also, which date of birth does NYSC use, is it the one the school sent or JAMB's?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical77(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2022
zealousayo:

Sir.
In case, school made mistake in the date of birth they sent to NYSC. Will it affect one's mobilization? Also, which date of birth does NYSC use, is it the one the school sent or JAMB's?
NYSC uses jamb date of birth. You can make correction online or at the camp if date of birth didn't tally
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by zealousayo(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2022
Spherical77:
NYSC uses jamb date of birth. You can make correction online or at the camp if date of birth didn't tally
Thank you sir.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Buytrust20: 1:03pm On May 25, 2022
Darkchocolate:
Congratulations to the incoming NYSC otondos ... You should all be proud of yourselves. I just finished my service year in July and I am here to answer any NYsC related questions you might have (to the best of my ability).

Camp confusions
How much you need
How to conduct or not conduct yourself wink
Activities to take up that might be beneficial in determining where you are posted to
Best CDS groups
Etc etc

Are you also a foreign student? Wondering how you will survive those 3 ghastly weeks? You are in the right place then!!!

Ask and it shall be answered!

Disclaimer: I speak from Lagos Camp experiences...other camps in other states and how they function may be different but any answer I provide should give you a general guide. I encourage you to conduct your own research and get a varied source for whatever information you seek.

P.s. Yokiti, how have you been? I've missed you like a fat kid misses cake grin

***New rule
If you want me to respond to your question, it might be advisable to NOT type in shorthand! cheesy ;DD cool

And guys...I have no idea how to access the email links. Im not ignoring you. Just post your message here and i ll try to answer it. smiley

***added 07/02/16 - I am so happy that this thread has actually helped out thousands of people...people commenting, answering and helping each other and those viewing in ghost mode cheesy We have literally gone from just NYSC camp related experiences to JAMB to all sorts..lol... Gives me goosebumps (Err...maybe not...but..) Thanks to everyone that has helped me out. Couldn't have done it without y'all. Remember, if you need me to address any questions just say my NAME and I'll come running (well...not literally)...and hopefully I'll know or help you find out the answer. Cant answer any questions on JAMB though embarassed wink

Update 24/04/17

Wow...we are still here guys. Congratulations to the folks that just finished and those about to enter...Please let us know the experiences you have had...the good, the bad and the ugly. I heard so much has changed since I finished in 2015. Seems like only yesterday though!!! cry

cool

***UPDATE 13/12/2017***

Oh my Goodness guys... this thread is still going and has helped so many people. The information nuggets in this thread as been invaluable to most. Thank you to all the contributors. You guys are the bomb!!! kiss

On a different note...It's 12 DAYS to Christmasssss.

Wishing you all a fantabulous MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fulfilling NEW YEAR

****UPDATE 04/08/2019****

We still here fam! Goodluck to the folks about to start!

****UPDATE 02/01/2020****
Happy New Year Fam.... We are still here. Just checking in on y'all.

So looking to open a whatsapp group so that you guys can get help and answers real time and also easily link up with any Corp members in your state. Eg: if you have just arrived at camp and need a question answered real quick...that type of scenario. If I get 20 or more people show interest, I will open it. Just let me know. Tag me with your number!!! It should be a platform that can help with job opportunites, further education (home and abroad) CV building and mentoring, etc

I've just been relocated to Abuja from ekiti, and I'm currently in Abuja, but I saw this on my dashboard saying "However, to Print your Relocation letter, You are to get clearance from your State Cordinator". I'm confused, which of the state coordinator??�

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.