Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,514 members, 7,801,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1079899 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Kennedy97: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2022
kavey10:
Please what date will batch B camping start?

15th I think

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Tint8: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2022
MEDICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE

The medical fitness certificate is a compulsory requirement for registration at the orientation camp.

Contact me to help process yours from the government hospital of your choice.

>>> CLICK HERE FOR WHATSAPP <<<

or call ---> 0 8 1 3 4 8 0 3 4 4 9

I can also get you a medical report for any of these situations:
✓ To apply for redeployment
✓ To avoid stress in camp
✓ To exit camp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bookarecruiter: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2022
URGENT VACANCY FOR FEMALE PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS CORPS MEMBER

A leading IT company in Victoria Island, Lagos has an opportunity for fresh Corps members looking for a PPA.

Who studied Computer Science or related course with some experience and passion for procurement & logistics, with close proximity to the job location.

Preferably females for gender balance in the work place.

Kindly, send your CVs to jobs@comerciolimited.com.ng with "P&L NYSC" as the subject of the email.

Thank you.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Georgee4u: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
NYSC has made provisions to correct your Date of Birth on her portal. All you need is a WAEC Verification Pin. You can visit www.cegital.com or send us a whatsapp DM on 08117751446 to purchase yours Now.

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olamide017: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Spherical77:
you currently serving in Lagos and got a place in ibadan right? Relocation is the first step to take before PPA. But if you mean changing your PPA within Lagos state, YES you can. It'd only cost you money
Thank you I will look into that. But reposting is never too later right ? Even if you’ve stayed close to 3months
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Olamide017: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
willsonsemilore:

How's Ibadan like is it a good place to serve, thinking of going there for mine
Yes Ibadan is a chilled place to serve
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ezekielson(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2022
I made a mistake during registration, I wrongly put my date of ND graduation at 2019 instead of 2018, will this affect me and can I rectify it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LZAA: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Ezekielson:
I made a mistake during registration, I wrongly put my date of ND graduation at 2019 instead of 2018, will this affect me and can I rectify it?
As long as your HND date is correct it won't be an issue

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Ezekielson(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
LZAA:

As long as your HND date is correct it won't be an issue

Thank you, every other detail is correct.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jhunnyleel: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2022
Has anyone start seeing their call up number?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nyanabo(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Good afternoon, Please how do I go about changing my LGA to another one because the one given to me is very far from my home. (I redeplolyed from Enugu to Rivers).

I was posted to Ahoada in Enugu but I live in Port Harcourt. I also have a plhone in Obio Akpor. I have tried reasoning with my former LGI but he refused to do anything till he was transferred. Now the new LGI is so much agressive I don't want to even bring the matter up.

Meanwhile I spend NGN4,000 for the twice I week I go to school, and the principal is not comfortable with it she want me to come everyday which I'm not comfortable with. Due to the expense and my schedule. For this reason she has refused to give me clearance for the month of June.

Someone I know said he did his for 45k but it really is too expensive. And I don't trust if he really did it for 45k.

Please for those that have successfully changed LGA in the past how can I legitimately do this ?

Thanks for all response in advance.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adeolaadesina: 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=Darkchocolate post=38645468]

Mine was 19800. Yours will probably be the same.
How can I locate NACC lodge in Lagos Ikeja
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2022
Ezekielson:
No effect whatsoever

Your HND is more paramount
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Theyoungmaster(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
How easily can one be allowed to exit Oyo camp after registration?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Theyoungmaster:
How easily can one be allowed to exit Oyo camp after registration?
if you are not pregnant or a nursing mother. The only option is to go along with camp exit report. This report indicate that you aren't fit (medically) to undergo the 3 weeks activities. You'd be given an exit after you must have completed your registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by tmanis(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2022
Georgee4u:
NYSC has made provisions to correct your Date of Birth on her portal. All you need is a WAEC Verification Pin. You can visit www.cegital.com or send us a whatsapp DM on 08117751446 to purchase yours Now.

Hello, i have someone with wrong date of birt from waec. Now the date of birth has been imported to the person's green slip. Can this fix it? How much is it?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please when will camping start? Please i need to know
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
joxxy01:
Please when will camping start? Please i need to know
15th of this month
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Larrysung(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Spherical17:
15th of this month
haaa
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joxxy01(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Spherical17:
15th of this month
thanks alot
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by showafrica(m): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Spherical17:
15th of this month

After this batch when next will fresh registration start. A friend was posted to North in 2019 and he did not go. He wants to do another registration and see if he Wil be posted to South
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mindsta(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Spherical17:
15th of this month

Good evening oga Spherical 17..

A friend of mine has an issue with her date of birth on jamb slip. The date there is 1990,while it's 1999 she used when she did regularisation.

Please hope this won't be a problem when trying to register for nysc next stream??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
mindsta:

Good evening oga Spherical 17..

A friend of mine has an issue with her date of birth on jamb slip. The date there is 1990,while it's 1999 she used when she did regularisation.

Please hope this won't be a problem when trying to register for nysc next stream??
if her regularization comes out successful then there's no cause for alarm
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Spherical17: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
showafrica:

After this batch when next will fresh registration start. A friend was posted to North in 2019 and he did not go. He wants to do another registration and see if he Wil be posted to South
new registration will come up by July
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by lovetext: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Good evening boss spherical. I just registered for nysc but I later figured there was a mistake on the spelling on my name Christopher was spelt as chrtoshpher
I already applied for correction and am waiting for approval, I wanna inquire if it would he changed before I can go to camp cos am a bit down about it .
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (393) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.