Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1081612 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mancheeutd(m): 8:04pm On May 16, 2016
Taeewo:
Ask ur LGI....U cant redeployed until after 3 months....

Thanks its actually a female friend that needs help n she want to redeploy on the basis of security and she's kind of stranded told me she needs help even after submitting letter they aint doing anything about it so I should just tell her to wait for after 3 month
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Talkingboy: 10:56am On May 17, 2016
What If I miss general CDS because I travelled out of town.

What's d implication?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by modestdude(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2016
Taeewo:
Ask ur LGI....U cant redeployed until after 3 months....
Please bro i have a question, those posted to Borno and Idp states who are camping elsewhere, what are their options after camp. redeployment to any state of choice, PPA in their camping state or in their Original state of deployment? Because my sister was posted to Borno but she is camping in Nasarrawa.

Whats the option for her after camping? Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by liverpudian9(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2016
+ have d same situation i was posted to Adamawa but to resume in Taraba,whats next ppa in Nasarawa or redeployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
Her PPA will be BORNO, but her redeployment in camp is 100percent certain based on security threat... She shud write redeployment letter in camp to her favourite state, though she mait not get her choice,but will be granted...
modestdude:
Please bro i have a question, those posted to Borno and Idp states who are camping elsewhere, what are their options after camp. redeployment to any state of choice, PPA in their camping state or in their Original state of deployment? Because my sister was posted to Borno but she is camping in Nasarrawa.

Whats the option for her after camping? Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by liverpudian9(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2016
+ have d same situation i was posted to Adamawa but to resume in Taraba,whats next ppa in Taraba or redeployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by liverpudian9(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2016
will i b able to REDEPLOY AFTER camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2016
Ur PPA will b Adamawa or u automatically redeployed..If u dont no,some will still prefer their PPA at YOBE, ADAMAWA, BORNO
liverpudian9:
+ have d same situation i was posted to Adamawa but to resume in Taraba,whats next ppa in Nasarawa or redeployment
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by liverpudian9(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2016
thanks will i b able to redeploy to where eva i want nd how do i redeploy
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by modestdude(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2016
Taeewo:
Her PPA will be BORNO, but her redeployment in camp is 100percent certain based on security threat... She shud write redeployment letter in camp to her favourite state, though she mait not get her choice,but will be granted...
Thanks bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2016
They will put u tru in camp
liverpudian9:
thanks will i b able to redeploy to where eva i want nd how do i redeploy
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2016
U welcome
modestdude:
Thanks bro
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PHATE007(f): 6:58pm On May 17, 2016
Hi guys am a batch b pcm... Can I put akwa ibom, Lagos, Enugu and abuja as my 4 states? Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2016
PHATE007:
Hi guys am a batch b pcm... Can I put akwa ibom, Lagos, Enugu and abuja as my 4 states? Thanks
Still long, but it depends on the state that pop out on your dashboard when registering online... For instance, option one mait not even bring any of the states u prefered while option two might....

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PHATE007(f): 8:50pm On May 17, 2016
Taeewo:
Still long, but it depends on the state that pop out on your dashboard when registering online... For instance, option one mait not even bring any of the states u prefered while option two might....
thanks dear
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ganie(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2016
Please boss,will my requested be granted if i present a letter requesting for me to be posted to an organisation of my choice for my PPA. It is within my state of deployment.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elrony(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2016
How feasible is redeployment from kaduna on security ground?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elrony(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2016
ganie:
Please boss,will my requested be granted if i present a letter requesting for me to be posted to an organisation of my choice for my PPA. It is within my state of deployment.

Yeah...most likely.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:28am On May 18, 2016
elrony:
How feasible is redeployment from kaduna on security ground?
They won't grant it as there is no security threat in the state.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:32am On May 18, 2016
ganie:
Dont just drop the letter n relax,make sure u follow up. If possible the organization should write their RC NO: on the letter head..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by PHATE007(f): 6:52am On May 18, 2016
Good morning guys! Am back with another question... Apart from abuja nd lagos, what northern and western state is good for serving in terms of paying and security? (just in case they dont come up on my dash board)
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by elrony(m): 9:10am On May 18, 2016
Taeewo:
They won't grant it as there is no security threat in the state.

E clear!...means health ground should be the next!..

Please mind sharing a little on how to go bout redeployment on health ground? #thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 4ddude: 9:57am On May 18, 2016
¤¤¤ Kebbi NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Corpers Living In Ondo State Should Join Here!!! ¤¤¤ . Please,any Batch A Stream 2 corper[KEBBI CAMP] who lives in ondo state should please drop their phone numbers so that we could travel together. . I heard it's a very long journey from Akure to Kebbi,I haven't been to the northern side of naija before so I think travelling with some other corpers will make the journey more fun. . Please,drop your phone numbers and whatsapp numbers. Saturday is almost here!!! . I will be so far away from home for the very first time in my life,choi!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2016
Go to camp with a genuine medical report
elrony:

E clear!...means health ground should be the next!..

Please mind sharing a little on how to go bout redeployment on health ground? #thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by odijeks(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2016
Pls, as regards camp registration and its requirements, how many photocopies and passports are actually required? What is the safe range to carry to camp, cos many people have given outrageous numbers of photocopies to make. Pls help with more clarity
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2016
5 copies is okay and u cant use up to 10 passports..….I used just 3 passports during my time....
odijeks:
Pls, as regards camp registration and its requirements, how many photocopies and passports are actually required? What is the safe range to carry to camp, cos many people have given outrageous numbers of photocopies to make. Pls help with more clarity
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by odijeks(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2016
Taeewo:
5 copies is okay and u cant use up to 10 passports..….I used just 3 passports during my time....
thanks. Really appreciate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ruemujerome(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2016
Pls oh, i need help on how i can get replacement on my lost nysc id card. I have sworn affidavit and have a police extract. What is next?pls u can also text me on 07033664127 so dat we can talk more if can assist me. Tanks alot
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2016
No one can help u here except ur LGI,walk up to her/him cus u cant collect ur certificate without I. D CARD
ruemujerome:
Pls oh, i need help on how i can get replacement on my lost nysc id card. I have sworn affidavit and have a police extract. What is next?pls u can also text me on 07033664127 so dat we can talk more if can assist me. Tanks alot
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Bubblezz(f): 11:13am On May 20, 2016
Are you a corp member posted to the island and in need of affordable accommodation in a very good location that is accessible to the main road and market?

Kindly contact 08090531758 for details.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by pumpy007(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2016
Hello guys
will dis strike affect batch A stream 1 going back to dir ppa on monday

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.