Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1081406 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by captainkizza: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2016
good morning house, during my reg i was given an option to choose 2 states instead of four and i have printed my green card...pls aw do i go abt it
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wwee: 10:35am On Oct 21, 2016
Dejiih001:
who can technically assist me in completing my NYSC registration as after I did successfully submitted my finger printing and uploaded my passport the registration is not loading my institution.

Please help me out as it has always been like this for 4 years now

go to nysc branch in your state and complain to them.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wwee: 10:37am On Oct 21, 2016
captainkizza:
good morning house, during my reg i was given an option to choose 2 states instead of four and i have printed my green card...pls aw do i go abt it

i dont think there is any need for you to worry
some other people complained of same thing.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wwee: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Switup:
am facing exactly d same problem
some people here on nairaland cliam to have solution to it, you can try them but be smart

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dome777: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Kickstart your career and TRIPLE your chances of getting a job with this exclusive 1-week training and a job fair!

In partnership with Poise Nigeria, Nigeria's leading career Development Company, SpotterHR is giving out 20 FREE SLOTS to the highest scoring candidates in this month's Spotter100 competition valued at N20,000

To Qualify for the Spotter100, you must:

Complete your profile
Upload a 30sec introductory video
Upload your CV and relevant certificates
Update your portfolio/experience
Take the Spotter Aptitude Test

Have you registered for this months' Spotter100 competition? Participation in the competition is N200 only

To get started, go to http:///SpotterTest

Deadline: 25th October 2016

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Pls Do I Need To Pay The 3000, Becos I Reside In D Same Town Were I Graduated,
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusbrown(m): 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Switup:
am facing exactly d same problem

NYSC changed the procedure for correction of date of birth in this batch. A WAEC verification PIN would have done the magic in the past. Now you have to apply for the correction through the Student Affairs Officer of your institution and you have to be fast about it. You will need the following:

A hand-written application to the Student Affairs Officer (SAO) of your institution to be forwarded to the NYSC including the following:

1. A copy of West African Examination Council (WAEC) Results Certificate showing Date of Birth;
2. Completed Bio-Data form upon entry into the Institution; and
3. First School Leaving Certificate
4. WAEC Results Verification PIN for use by NYSC

I don't know why they are putting PCMs through the stress of this long process because the WAEC PIN is what will still be used for verification of the date of birth. The only thing this new method is introducing is protection of NYSC against any legal backlash since you'll be tendering a handwritten and signed application letter to NYSC to change your date of birht to the one on your WAEC certificate. In case the date of birth on your WAEC certificate is wrong as well, NYSC can't be held responsible with this new approach. Before you follow the procedure to apply for correction, be sure that the date of birth on your WAEC certificate is correct or less than 30years for those trying to avoid EXEMPTION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BlackGoldDbully: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
kayusbrown:

NYSC changed the procedure for correction of date of birth in this batch. A WAEC verification PIN would have done the magic in the past. Now you have to apply for the correction through the Student Affairs Officer of your institution and you have to be fast about it. You will need the following:

A hand-written application to the Student Affairs Officer (SAO) of your institution to be forwarded to the NYSC including the following:

1. A copy of West African Examination Council (WAEC) Results Certificate showing Date of Birth;

I don't know why they are putting PCMs through the stress of this long process because the WAEC PIN is what will still be used for verification of the date of birth. The only thing this new method is introducing is protection of NYSC against any legal backlash since you'll be tendering a handwritten and signed application letter to NYSC to change your date of birht to the one on your WAEC certificate. In case the date of birth on your WAEC certificate is wrong as well, NYSC can't be held responsible with this new approach. Before you follow the procedure to apply for correction, be sure that the date of birth on your WAEC certificate is correct or less than 30years for those trying to avoid EXEMPTION.
What if you have all those documents except ur primary first school leaving certificate??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Salex007(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
Someone should pls give me hope
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusbrown(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
BlackGoldDbully:
What if you have all those documents except ur primary first school leaving certificate??

You have to apply with what you have. You don't have much time except if you can get it quickly from your school. I think the primary school certificate and bio data form are requested to check consistency in your date of birth.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Rottymy: 6:20am On Oct 22, 2016
If you want to know more about NYSC 2016 Batch B mobilisation kindly join this whatsapp group for more information.

https:///FrVFWawQ2CIGZQhVFTDFva
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sadyflame(f): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2016
hello house pls I need ur help my name came out in batch a stream one bt then I was pregnant I couldn't go bt now am suppose to go bt I just gave birth via ceaseran section
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Sadyflame(f): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2016
hello house pls I need ur help my name came out in batch a stream one bt then I was pregnant I couldn't go bt now am suppose to go bt I just gave birth via ceaseran section and I can't go till next year pls what will I do
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Godwin16(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hello everyone, pls does Nysc accept laminated certificates?
Because i laminated mine out of ignorance, will i have any problem in camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by belladorna: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
My grade on the green card was written as 2.2 but in my dept(health) we dnt use gp system.how can it be rectified
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dvibs: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ajuwaya
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by oyxah(f): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hello people, please i want to ask a very important question. My sister was just mobilized and she has done her registration. But the issue here is she has a 6 months baby, and there's no how she can go to camp without the baby. I know normally pregnant women and nursing mothers are not allowed in camp hence they leave after swearing in and come back on the last day of camp for POP. My question here is, i want to know what the procedures are that she has to follow b4 she's allowed out of camp. Or can she just leave after swearing in? What and what does she have to do? Thanks alot.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adewoletm: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
If you are posted to Kano call me. though posting is not out.. I'm a serving Batch A corp member in Kano. 08032121810 whatsapp included.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by adewoletm: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
If you are posted to Kano call me. though posting is not out.. I'm a serving Batch A corp member in Kano. 08032121810 whatsapp included.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Godwin16:
Hello everyone, pls does Nysc accept laminated certificates?
Because i laminated mine out of ignorance, will i have any problem in camp?

You have no problem
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
oyxah:
Hello people, please i want to ask a very important question. My sister was just mobilized and she has done her registration. But the issue here is she has a 6 months baby, and there's no how she can go to camp without the baby. I know normally pregnant women and nursing mothers are not allowed in camp hence they leave after swearing in and come back on the last day of camp for POP. My question here is, i want to know what the procedures are that she has to follow b4 she's allowed out of camp. Or can she just leave after swearing in? What and what does she have to do? Thanks alot.

She can actually stay in camp for the duration of the camp period if she wants to. But it is just not advisable.

If she wants to leave, she will have to come to camp, do the normal registration and then apply to leave.. And she will come back for her posting letter on the last day of camp..

Also, during registration, pregnant and nursing mothers have their own separate registration.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
belladorna:
My grade on the green card was written as 2.2 but in my dept(health) we dnt use gp system.how can it be rectified
Doesn't really matter.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sadyflame:
hello house pls I need ur help my name came out in batch a stream one bt then I was pregnant I couldn't go bt now am suppose to go bt I just gave birth via ceaseran section and I can't go till next year pls what will I do

Sorry about that.. I do hope you are better now?

Well, you have no problem now..
Just make sure that by the next batch, you alert your School's SA. Then, when the registration starts, you go for the registration and click on revalidation as you didn't appear in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Salex007:
Someone should pls give me hope. Am physically challenge, after i finished entring the form i was told to upload my certificate of my challange. But someone told me that NYSC will not allow me to serve because of my challange. is it true ?

Haven't heard of this before. I have seen physically challenged people in camp. Apart from the deaf and blind...

Don't be anxious over nothing.DO the right things and be hopeful for the best.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by deepfreeze(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
kayusbrown:

My own issue is that its only on my WAEC cert that 1988 was wrongly used instead of my true 1989 DOB..my Jamb details has my correct DOB and while doing my NYSC reg it brought my correct 1989 DOB and I did the registration. so does your above solution works for me too or what can you advice that I do ?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
deepfreeze:

My own issue is that its only on my WAEC cert that 1988 was wrongly used instead of my true 1989 DOB..my Jamb details has my correct DOB and while doing my NYSC reg it brought my correct 1989 DOB and I did the registration. so does your above solution works for me too or what can you advice that I do ?

You don't even have any problem..
You are not exempted.. So, you don't need your WAEC again..

And any other error can be corrected in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kayusbrown(m): 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
deepfreeze:

You have nothing to worry about since your correct age (below 30years) reflected on the senate list and you've registered successfully.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dusby: 12:19am On Oct 23, 2016
cant register because of a wrong input of my matric no.i dont know how to go abt it. d wrong one belongs to anoda registered PCM. Im at a loss!
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by BlackGoldDbully: 3:52am On Oct 23, 2016
kayusbrown:

You have to apply with what you have. You don't have much time except if you can get it quickly from your school. I think the primary school certificate and bio data form are requested to check consistency in your date of birth.
can som1 with May1986 register successfully without being exempted??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Hope she registered as a married woman. While coming to d camp,d baby included.
oyxah:
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LivinaPatrick(f): 4:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Why not,d age thing started from ur admission yr to graduation yr. So if u r nt upto 30 before u graduates,then no need to panic,even if u r now.
BlackGoldDbully:
can som1 with May1986 register successfully without being exempted??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by femakin(m): 4:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Please someone should help. What I saw on my green card was 2:2 instead of 2:1. Hope this will not be affecting me

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (393) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.