Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? (1850 Views)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? by sweetlove(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2006
Is it special to have **x with a virgin

To my previous question, someone told me that my tuition teacher wants to just sleep with me coz I m a virgin.

I m curious to know how is sex different with a virgin compared to someone experienced. Also does that make a difference if the virgin partner is a boy and not a girl.??
Re: Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? by Free(f): 1:32am On Oct 13, 2006
I dnt know
is it?
Re: Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? by kboy2z(m): 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
Not special, Only special btw you are the one you love on your wedding night.
Re: Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? by Bolarge(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2007
@kboy2z
 Na wa 4u o! U took the word right outta my mouth.Thanx man.
  It's only special if it's on your wedding night. Period.

Area boys and agberos are disvirgining stupid girls all over the place every God blessed minute.
Re: Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? by sammy6(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2007
The truth is that a girl would never forget who disvirgined her even if she doesn't remember everybody she has slept with.
Re: Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? by RuuDie(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2007
Far from special - more like enuff KWANTA !
Re: Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? by iice(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2007
RuuDie:

Far from special - more like enough KWANTA !

Tis what ma man said, i laughed when he gisted me.

@Topic, that's relative, not everyone finds it special, man or woman
Re: Is It Special To Have **x With A Virgin? by Youngpo413: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2015
iice:

Tis what ma man said, i laughed when he gisted me.

@Topic, that's relative, not everyone finds it special, man or woman
ok

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Woman Truly Love You / Hw Will U Feel When Ur Best Friend Dates Ur Ex. / Why Do The Good Girls Fall For The Bad Guyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.