Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d (1614 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) / Pastor Kumuyi's Message To The Churches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by yazach: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2015
CONFESSION ABOUT THE STATUS OF JESUS IN THE CHURCHES
Christians says:
1. Jesus is 100% god nd 100% man...
2. Jesus is god nd son of God at the same time...
3. Jesus is son of God nd son of man at the same time...
4. Mary is the mother of god nd a goddess...
5. Jesus is god in the flesh...
6. Jesus is not actual son of mary, he only passes through her like gate to come into this world...
6. Jesus is man-god nd god-man...
7. Jesus is son of God nd son of mary...
8. Jesus is son of david nd the supposed son of Joseph the carpenter. Matthew 1:1 nd luke 3:23...
9. Jesus is mysterious...
10. Jesus is the second god in the compound of three gods...
11. Jesus is co-equal nd co-eternal wt God...
With the above beliefs of the christians show that they re spiritually in a state of confusion nd they do not exactly kw who Jesus is. The bible says God is not the author of Confusion 1 corinthians 14:33...
While Jesus is an imperfect son of God, and the Qualities of being God not even there for him...
1. Jesus was weak, powerless and dependant... John 5:30...
2. Jesus did not know when the hour will come... Mark 13:32...
3. Jesus could not distinguished whether a fig tree had fruit or not... Matthew 21:18-21...
4. Jesus was over powered by hunger... Matthew 11:19...
5. Jesus slept... Matthew 8:23-24...
6. Jesus prayed for his needs... Matthew 26:39...
7. Jesus could not perfectly healed a man who was blind at his first attempt, until he made the second attempts... Matthew 8:22-25...
8. Jesus wept... John 11:35...
9. Jesus prayed generally for the forgiveness of his sins nd that of his disciples... Matthew 6:9-14...
10. Jesus hide himself from those who wanted to seize him nd kill him... John 11:53-54....
Was he doing all these things in his capacity as the son of the Almighty and perfect God
Dear retarded christians Wake Up tomorrow might be too late.
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by belhomme(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2015
From what you have written or perhaps copied from somewhere, it shows you dont have the slightest clue about the babbles you just pasted. when you dont know about a thing u dont guess you ask to be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by ebenice(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
yazach:
Christians says:
6. Jesus is not actual son of mary, he only passes through her like gate to come into this world...
8. Jesus is son of david nd the supposed son of Joseph the carpenter. Matthew 1:1 nd luke 3:23...
With the above beliefs of the christians show that they re spiritually in a state of confusion nd they do not exactly kw who Jesus is. The bible says God is not the author of Confusion 1 corinthians 14:33...
While Jesus is an imperfect son of God, and the Qualities of being God not even there for him...
3. Jesus could not distinguished whether a fig tree had fruit or not... Matthew 21:18-21...
7. Jesus could not perfectly healed a man who was blind at his first attempt, until he made the second attempts... Matthew 8:22-25...
9. Jesus prayed generally for the forgiveness of his sins nd that of his disciples... Matthew 6:9-14...
10. Jesus hide himself from those who wanted to seize him nd kill him... John 11:53-54....
Was he doing all these things in his capacity as the son of the Almighty and perfect God
what is this one saying? undecided
yazach:
Christians says:
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by trapQ: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Madness at its peak... The last day is coming!!!
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by yazach: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2015
belhomme:
From what you have written or perhaps copied from somewhere, it shows you dont have the slightest clue about the babbles you just pasted. when you dont know about a thing u dont guess you ask to be enlightened.

Will you prove those verses wrong or you want to hide the truth like you fellows always do undecided undecided undecided
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by yazach: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2015
ebenice:

what is this one saying? undecided
what is this one saying?
This one is saying:

Dear slow christians Wake Up tomorrow might be too late.

1 Like

Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2015
belhomme:

I asked to be enlightened, pls do 4 me sm teachings, perhaps I ll strt believing dere is someone cald jesus, at least for a strt
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by misreal(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
yazach:
Christians says:
say no to worship in mary
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by belhomme(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jadonjack:

I asked to be enlightened, pls do 4 me sm teachings, perhaps I ll strt believing dere is someone cald jesus, at least for a strt

Jesus is not a man, He only manifested himself as one so you and i will know that He understands whatever you are going through as a man cos He was once in the flesh as well. so He understands your situation whatsoever

Phil 2:6-11
6 Though he was God,
he did not think of equality with God
as something to cling to.
7 Instead, he gave up his divine privileges;
he took the humble position of a slave
and was born as a human being.
When he appeared in human form,
8 he humbled himself in obedience to God
and died a criminal's death on a cross.
9 Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor
and gave him the name above all other names,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Jesus Loves you and that was why He humbled Himself and appeared weak so you might be strong.
He died so you might live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by yazach: 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
belhomme:

Jesus is not a man, He only manifested himself as one so you and i will know that He understands whatever you are going through as a man cos He was once in the flesh as well. so He understands your situation whatsoever

6 Though he was God,

Jesus Loves you and that was why He humbled Himself and appeared weak so you might be strong.
Two questions from the red color
Who is the speaker and who gave the speaker the authority for his statement?
Why is he contradicting himself "Though he was God", "he did not think of equality with God" ?
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 03, 2015
belhomme:

6 Though he was God,

And you think this is convincin enough Try and visit jerusalem and come bak 2 show me some obvious proofs dat jesus once existed dere. I'm sure I ll still be alive 2 listn 2 you den
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by belhomme(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2015
yazach:

Two questions from the red color
Who is the speaker and who gave the speaker the authority for his statement?
Why is he contradicting himself "Though he was God", "he did not think of equality with God" ?

that statement is one that of intent to show Jesus' humility. He, despite His status as God, did not think about that position but humbled Himself to die for you and i and go through all the neccesary stages a man could posibly pass through. And yes the speaker was speaking with the inspiration of the Holy spirit.
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by belhomme(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Jadonjack:

And you think this is convincin enough Try and visit jerusalem and come bak 2 show me some obvious proofs dat jesus once existed dere. I'm sure I ll still be alive 2 listn 2 you den

it is not about Jerusalem friend it is about the heart....i dint need to visit Jerusalem to know Jesus is alive. HE LIVES IN ME!!!
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
belhomme:

it is not about Jerusalem friend it is about the heart....i dint need to visit Jerusalem to know Jesus is alive. HE LIVES IN ME!!!

Indeed
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by yazach: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
belhomme:

that statement is one that of intent to show Jesus' humility. He, despite His status as God, did not think about that position but humbled Himself to die for you and i and go through all the neccesary stages a man could posibly pass through. And yes the speaker was speaking with the inspiration of the Holy spirit.

I am very sure you are not a zombie

undecided undecided
My questions are clear, so answer them
Plus
Which of you sin did jesus died for o? Is it the lady you were looking at or the lies you used to tell undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Confession About The Status Of Jesus In The Churches;d;d;d by Humblebloke(m): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jesus palava..... That nigga aint real!!!undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Sun Of Righteousness Shall Arise With Healing In His Wings / Incredible! Joshua Iginla Dashes A Destitute Woman Brand New House In Botswana / The Grand Hypocrisy Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.