Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:56 PM

Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC (19270 Views)

Lugwa Sanda Attempts Killing Herself To Protest Going To Atiku-Owned School / Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Protest Going On At Ikedc Hq, Ikeja(images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by NICOGRAVITY: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2015
It's a shame that at 55, Nigerians still have epileptic power supply. God, please deliver Nigeria from stagnation.

1 Like

Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by okeyley: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2015
this is some how never seen this any way
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by wisekriss: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2015
Who was he giving the address to.....lol....
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Omololu007(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2015
richidinho:
ok are they protesting this?
please bro tell me its not real shocked
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Yorubas love awoof.

Silly ediots that just protest for protest sake.

Foolish set of lazy parsites
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2015
mayorjosh:

Stupidity...dis poster is a stupid tribalist...d funny thing is that most of the people living in ikeja area are igbos esp those who hv shops/stores in awolowo way,computer village business guys e.t.c. #fact

So wat r u sayin?
cheesy grin e de pain you say i be igbo ni?
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Bambless1(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2015
undecided Kin Lo Kor Wa?
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by seedorfg(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2015
grin

Igbo yaff started, ofe nmanu
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2015
look at how filthy and crazy the environment is...

1 Like

Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by wasco24: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2015
For here where iI base light is wasting

Thank God for baba
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by mayorjosh(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2015
remember007:
cheesy grin e de pain you say i be igbo ni?
Your point?
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Emdeebaba(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2015
Y can't u burn down there office no one wil ansa una oo
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by chax100(f): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2015
People deserve to know how they are billed. You don't just cook up figures in your offices and throw at the customers while those officials and their family and friiends pay peanuts. Who is subsidising for who? I see this peaceful demonstration as a right step in the right direction. If the appropriate quarters fail to key in and come to terms with the community, I'm afraid, it might just snowballed with far-reaching consequences. Besides, it is MUSHIN!
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by megawax8: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Hizzy:
We at Onueke in Ebonyi State we didn't have light for the past 4 years now

*i smell liessss*
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Emdeebaba(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2015
Igbo kai i fear dem
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2015
mayorjosh:

Your point?
Mayor pls calm down, am not in the mood this morning gringrin
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2015
Suffering and smiling.... angry angry
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by obailala(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2015
I suppose this white and black nne ewu is also a part of the protest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by IamforGod: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2015
koolpal:
Pay ur bills

U just talk without thinking!

I got 23,000 plus for last month and u expect me to just pay. For a shop that uses just light and ac, a shop that isn't even that big.

My friend dnt vex me this morning oooo
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by kodlins(f): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2015
koolpal:
Pay ur bills

Don't mind them.
They assume Power is free. Not anymore fellas.
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by legalwealth(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Oladipupo22:
The Abule Igbehin Community of Ilasamaja, Mushin Local Government is protesting the refusal of the General Manager of IKEDC to supply the community power supply for over 2 weeks after meetings to reduce the "crazy bills" broke down.

Earlier, meetings have been organized to ensure a reduction of the high bills being given to majority of the community with a epileptic power supply coupled with it.

We await the response of the GM as efforts to get him speak proved abortive.

LadiSpeaks reporting from Ilasamaja

Eye Witness Report

Check the 6th picture and you'll agree with me that goat too didn't carry last in the protest.

1 Like

Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by mayorjosh(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2015
remember007:
Mayor pls calm down, am not in the mood this morning gringrin

I don calm down,buh d tin dey pain me...also d go-slow wey I dey no mk me think straight grin
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by IBBG(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2015
Abeg wetin happen to calabar, we never see light for 4 days now o. Na total black out.
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by waldigit: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2015
PvtParts:
Yorubas love awoof.

Silly ediots that just protest for protest sake.

Foolish set of lazy parsites

You had better pray to make it to any village in SW, and escape your phyton and snake invested jungle.
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2015
Oladipupo22:
The Abule Igbehin Community of Ilasamaja, Mushin Local Government is protesting the refusal of the General Manager of IKEDC to supply the community power supply for over 2 weeks after meetings to reduce the "crazy bills" broke down.

Earlier, meetings have been organized to ensure a reduction of the high bills being given to majority of the community with a epileptic power supply coupled with it.

We await the response of the GM as efforts to get him speak proved abortive.

LadiSpeaks reporting from Ilasamaja

Eye Witness Report

Would have joined the protest but i've somewhere to be.

1 Like

Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by templegate: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2015
temitemi1:
Eko oni baje ju bayi lo ooooooo grin grin

Ema ba Eko je ju bayi lo oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by jam04(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Please who know the official email address of IBEDC. Kindly give it to me. Thanks
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by Bondesniger(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2015
That has being there tradition for a long time
Bills from obit without power sopply bulshit
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by deebrain(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2015
BustScam:
Someone should please tell me all these isn't happening under the nose of Akinwunmi Ambode

It is not. His nose is not long enough to accommodate all these people and the commotion.
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by kingdiala11(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2015
mayorjosh:

Stupidity...dis poster is a stupid tribalist...d funny thing is that most of the people living in ikeja area are igbos esp those who hv shops/stores in awolowo way,computer village business guys e.t.c. #fact

So wat r u sayin?
Has it touched you?
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by piagetskinner(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
chax100:
People deserve to know how they are billed. You don't just cook up figures in your offices and throw at the customers while those officials and their family and friiends pay peanuts. Who is subsidising for who? I see this peaceful demonstration as a right step in the right direction. If the appropriate quarters fail to key in and come to terms with the community, I'm afraid, it might just snowballed with far-reaching consequences. Besides, it is MUSHIN!
Exactly! I wonder y they cannot make these prepaid meters available for one to access.. But no, They'll rather keep bringing arbitrary bills #smh
Re: Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC by ikombe: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
koolpal:
Pay ur bills

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags / How US Played Role In 2017 Attack On Displaced Nigerians In Borno– The Intercept / Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.