Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. (10820 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by pbs4real(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
rosy4u:
Bros u try....

9/10 for u ..... But my boo is cuter tongue
his pix or u knw the rest undecided
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Kjking(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Davehunk:
^^^^^

I'm not here to get validated by anybody, least of all you, so if you not rating it, it's cool by me, I'll go with da flow.

So nigga, your no 1 - scratch that!

No 2 scratch that as well as i don't even know what you talking about.

No 3 pls go ahead and post any result about you google search, i challenge you on this.

No 4, i dunno why some of you have this dictatorial tendencies in you, why da hell will you tell me how to have my fun, the world is free world buddy, you do ya thing, i do mine. What i take as fun to you may be boring or childish, the same goes vice versa, so, chill out men, stop thinking everyone would see fun the way you see it. Like i said before, it's free world, live and let others live. Peace out.
OK!!!! I see where the problem is coming from... Na all this Yankee cheedren wea no get home training... you dae call your mate "buddy' cos a normal naija guy can't do this poo. young man get a brain get a life. ode
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by olajorn(m): 2:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Kjking:
OK!!!! I see where the problem is coming from... Na all this Yankee cheedren wea no get home training... you dae call your mate "buddy' cos a normal naija guy can't do this poo. young man get a brain get a life. ode
bros no be fight Naa...What sup with you having ur bbm pin as your signature? Dont You think thats childish also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by tellwisdom: 3:26am On Oct 05, 2015
Kjking:

Loosen up man. Why are you heating?..You dey jealous?? sad
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by rosy4u(f): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2015
pbs4real:
his pix or u knw the rest undecided
this is a public forum.... can't post it
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by flawlessT(f): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2015
I dnt blive pple dah easily but if u r rily d one then am givin u 5/10...dats a pass mark ryt?
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2015
Margauxluv:

Here
I
Am

Okay, This is not fun anymore sad
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Kjking(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2015
olajorn:
bros no be fight Naa...What sup with you having ur bbm pin as your signature? Dont You think thats childish also?
lol..... you shud ask if that's a functional bbm pin....
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by pbs4real(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2015
rosy4u:

this is a public forum.... can't post it
ok ma cry
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by sugarp(f): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2015
pbs4real:
ur dp tho undecided I dey suspect u sef

Suspecting
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by pbs4real(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2015
sugarp:

Suspecting
yh I dey suspect u tongue
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by IsiAbuncha(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2015
sugarp:

Suspecting

Suspecting if its really u or not I guess, lol cheesy
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Margauxluv(f): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2015
godfwee:

Okay, This is not fun anymore sad

den wat
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2015
Kjking:

Until you know how to read and comprehend don't you ever quote me again, you simpleton!
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Margauxluv:

den wat

Finally seen you
And yu r beautiful
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Davehunk:

Until you know how to read and comprehend don't you ever quote me again, you simpleton!

Shirt, I did that in primary school Reading & Comprehension
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Margauxluv(f): 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
godfwee:

Finally seen you And yu r beautiful

lol fnks
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by sugarp(f): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=IsiAbuncha post=38680899]

Suspecting if its really u or not I guess, lol cheesy[/quote

That's me pls, I love and appreciate myself.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by IsiAbuncha(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=sugarp post=38691724][/quote]

I'm not doubting though smiley
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by juman(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
9/10

You look good.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
juman:
9/10

You look good.

Thanks bro!
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by alaura: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
U r hawt, anyone saying otherwise is jealous kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by marked10(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
if that you, mehhnnn you are hot
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
So you're saying he's pappy water cry cry cry

QatarPlayboy:
hmmm. i can hit my chest nd tel i knw who exactly dis op davehunk is. though d pix might nt be him(these i realli dnt knw).

here is a clue,.. only 1 moniker calls ladies *mami* here on nairaland.

ur guess is as gud as mine though i might be wrong bt i doubt if i am.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by blazyblaze(f): 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
cute I must say...but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by mydex93(f): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2015
You look like a dented oshodi/ojota bus...u look used and dejected...cos if not for the useless tatoo all over dt makes u look like d devel itself,u might av been appealing in human sight
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by onyigirl26: 1:12am On Oct 07, 2015
11/12
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2015
alaura:
U r hawt, anyone saying otherwise is jealous kiss

Thanks alaura, I love that, i should have known that...lol

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2015
blazyblaze:
cute I must say...but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks!
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2015
mydex93:
You look like a dented oshodi/ojota bus...u look used and dejected...cos if not for the useless tatoo all over dt makes u look like d devel itself,u might av been appealing in human sight

Damn!

Whatever that means I'll take it as a compliment

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by STILESGANG: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Davehunk:

Damn!

Whatever that means I'll take it as a compliment
You should try contesting for the the december edition of mr nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 4:47am On Oct 22, 2015
STILESGANG:
You should try contesting for the the december edition of mr nairaland

When that time comes and I'm still on with this platform i'll figure it out...

Thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oops! Reddish Fluid Leaks Down Christina Aguilera's Dress At Etta James Funeral! / Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! / Photos: Meet South African Twin Sisters Who Married The Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.