Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. (10793 Views)

Biodun Okeowo Caught Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by hayjay16(f): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2015
firstEVA:
You look good though, but those tats are disgusting. I would have given you 8 but with the tats it's 5/10 undecided
Seconded! He's okay but d tats are...... lipsrsealed manage our 5/10 smiley
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by mirabeldesmond(f): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2015
seriously
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Zellie: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2015
9 wink
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
Zellie:
9 wink

^^^

Gracias!
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by juman(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by noah24(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Anoda ass clown to grace dis platform....... Real men dnt show off.... Gay negro!!! sad angry
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by sholay2011(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
I am really shocked at the comments here. What's with 'real men don't show off'? If you are not particularly a fan of people posting pix and 'showing off' on NL, why take your time to open the thread and comment? Hypocritical and fugly people behind bitter monikers.

Live and let live.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by noah24(m): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Missy... Mind ur danm biz

sholay2011:
I am really shocked at the comments here. What's with 'real men don't show off'? If you are not particularly a fan of people posting pix and 'showing off' on NL, why take your time to open the thread and comment? Hypocritical and fugly people behind bitter monikers.

Live and let live.
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by theshaderoom: 1:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Fine boy, sexy tats 8/10... the missing two points is for your character that I don't know about since i dont know u personally
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by theshaderoom: 1:42am On Dec 11, 2015
Kjking:
OK!!!! I see where the problem is coming from... Na all this Yankee cheedren wea no get home training... you dae call your mate "buddy' cos a normal naija guy can't do this poo. young man get a brain get a life. ode
... y so mean?
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 3:45pm On May 09, 2016
lol was just fidgeting with my phone and decided to check on ma thread, lol. Saw a lot of haters talking shît 'bout me, scratch that who gives a flying fûck. lol.

I know that behind every successful hunky dude lies a pack of haters.lmoa!
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by knightsTempler: 9:01am On May 10, 2016
***coughs***coughs*** clears throat

Ehen...what did you say again ?
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Davehunk: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2017
^^^^

I'm saying GTFOH!!!!
Re: I Just Might Be One Of The Hottest Nairander To Grace This Platform Pics. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
he seems to me like a jerk, he might still get some sense when he grows up though, but some small small girls will start pursuing him like soldier ants and later start crying about heart break angry , if any girl here wants to meet him in person , make sure he's respectful, intelligent, and has a good heart; my dear if he has those qualities then you are the luckiest girl in naija cool but if he doesn't, pls and pls just carry your load and run away from the empty barrel and fine looks undecided; we will not chop fine boy afterall, we want more wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Photographs Of Genevieve Nnaji Taken Last Night In Lagos / Jojo, The Greek-nigerian Sex Symbol And Her Stavro Sisters / Timaya Reveals He's A Dad Of A Cute Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.