Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS (65903 Views)

Peter Okoye Says, 'i'll Be Performing Psquare Songs, So Call The Police' / 4 Of The Guys 9ice Praised In His Song "Living Thingsā€ (Photos) / Psquare Songs, Videos Banned On Sound City TV For Life, Company Replies Peter & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by damiloladuke: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2015
It was a big day of appreciation yesterday when Psquare went on social media to unveil their band boys and the reasons behind their smile. It was an emotional outpouring of love to the guys that have been behind the scene to make the Psquare brand so big. www.wenogetjob.com exclusively confirmed.

They even revealed that some of these guys that some people don't even know of produced some of their big hits, such as beautiful oyinye, Alingo, Me and my brother and a host of other songs.

See What they wrote about each of their boys:

Shout out to our bassist @naturals21 the guy on da bass guitar....he's the last person that joined our band, he plays must of the bass on our current songs, he's my teacher when it comes to playing bass guitar, because that's my favorite instrument thanks bro and I appreciate all your effort and also holding it down for PSquare for more than 5yrs God bless you.

http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/09/psquare-gave-big-shout-out-to-their.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by damiloladuke: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Shout out to our drummer @papiijameh ...he's the best drummer out of this earth , he's also a producer, am sure u all know the song Alingo! He produced that song ayai yah Papii. thanx bro and appriciate for been with us for 7yrs God bless ... #ustour

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by damiloladuke: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Shout out to our keyboardist @meca_e we've been rolling together for like 25yrs, from primary, secondary and university, same school, same class he's a producer also, he produced " me and my brother" missing you "from the double trouble album, we've bin rocking the stage for over 20 yrs now, and we still rollingGod bless you bro and appreciate.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by damiloladuke: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Finally!! Shout out to our guitarist @michael_osadolo he's a good example of a perfectionist he plays almost all the guitar on psquare songs e.g beautiful onyinye and he's crazy on stage he plays and dance at the same time on stage he's been holding it down for more than 6yrs. God bless you mike and I really appreciate bro
www.wenogetjob.com

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by sorextee(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Make i rent this place..

10 Likes

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by adedayourt(m): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2015
NEED TO KNO D ONES BHIND 2FACE STAGE PERFORMANCE.

DOS GUYS ARE GOOD

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by RecruitmentMgr: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2015
Nice...
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2015
I don see am
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Omotayor123(f): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2015
Wow wow wow...
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Chanchit: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Is it the same Osadolo?! Then they have a big fish there. Its good to appreciate the guys behind the scene, they make it happen live.

26 Likes

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Okworigeorge(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2015
No source?
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Airforce1(m): 11:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Cool
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2015
it's good to be good.
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Truth24(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Story
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Creamish(f): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good Pay is Good Play

1 Like

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by jaybanfa(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Emeka the keyboardist is an Original Jos Boy, was one of the young boys always walking around with a keyboard in the neighbourhood (Miango road). He had his roots in the church and I can vividly remember one of my friends giving him music lessons. That is life sha.... we are still very proud of him.

69 Likes

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Shebarh(f): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by jrupa(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Recognizing those who contributes to your success is a better seed for future success.

Nice Job Pssssssssss

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by ellahzy(f): 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
dats gud
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by kagari: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don show
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by khassy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
so make we _____undecided
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by brightballer(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Name Checkers Association(NCA)
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Aitee1: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nice of them!
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by kennyman2000(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
click LIKE if u think psquare bassist,kayboardist,drummer and guitarist does more work than SOUNDCITY....

Click SHARE if u think SOUNDCITY does more work than those guys...

Soundcity claimed they're the one who brought psquare to stardom.. Lets see if they're really the one.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by stcool(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nice...Not some mediocre list from a drowning man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by olu03(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Gud for him
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Javillaxy: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
A thankful heart is ever 'tank-full'

8 Likes

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Muhylonaire(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
u go blow me too
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by jenyna: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Good job
Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by sweatlana: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Wey the list oooihhh??

Buhari is incompetence at its best

1 Like

Re: See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS by Bolurx(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.