Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,666 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics (10493 Views)

Military Raid: Israel Okwu Kanu Petitions UN, UK. Accuses Army Of Looting / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Biafra actualization is unstoppable.
Yes. On Nairaland

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by coolitempa(f): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
badnature:
onenaira3 it's not difficult try and sign,av done my @coolitempa if I were you,leaning how to read Quran and cramped it off head will be my out most concern giving the fact that those jihadists up north will move west the moment we leave,and should you be cut unable to risite the Quran propeller? the days of Abu zakawi will be visited on you I.e your head will be cut off.this is what supposed to give you sleeplessness night not BIAFRAN issue

Your name speaks for itself.....like u flat.heads.......... grin......hallucinating is ur portion...... grin
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by CSTR2: 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
coolitempa:

This is wonderful.....I have just signed....... cheesy....under two names actually....... cheesy.....and I will be signing more than a few more times.....I simply cannot wait for the flat.heads to leave us alone.... cheesy
That baby is very cute.
Much cuter than 95% of babies born in yorubaland. And definitely 100% sure it will be cuter than any baby you will ever born.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by coolitempa(f): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
CSTR2:
That baby is very cute.
Much cuter than 95% of babies born in yorubaland. And definitely 100% sure it will be cuter than any baby you will ever born.

I dash you your cute baby....steewpeed flat.head....... grin

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by CSTR2: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
coolitempa:

I dash you your cute baby....steewpeed flat.head....... grin
You want me to start posting the dracula looking tiger-clawed faces of your siblings.
A systemic child abuse in yorubaland.
C'mon, don't let me do that. It is wrong. You would probably wish i didn't.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by coolitempa(f): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
CSTR2:
You want me to start posting the dracula looking tiger-clawed faces of your siblings.
A systemic child abuse in yorubaland.
C'mon, don't let me do that. It is wrong. You would probably wish i didn't.

.........my friend...go and face your igala conquerors..... cheesy...inconsequential twit..... cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by AfricaMagic(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
size40:

Which oyibo are u from? U don't even know how to spell ur LGA. Meanwhile, if truly ur from there, u are a settler because d Oyibo ur talking about belongs to d Eleme and Etched people if don't know. Thats why most government in Rivers state pays little attention to that Area.
[size=14pt]Chineke me!!! Onye Yorobbber! Another Yorobbber impostor spotted.
1.) he called it 'oyibo' (typical Yoruba tongue)
2.) As if it's not enough, he said that it belongs to Eleme and Etche people (what a blunder! Do Eleme and Obigbo even speak the same language?)

SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH MY FRIEND. YOU'RE YOROBBBER! You know nowhere in Rivers state. You must tell me your clan, village and community in Emohua. God has punished you today by making you claim Emohua of all places. I'll whip your Yorobbber a$s today!
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by bolanto24(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2015
FrankAba1:

Great news this!
I have just signed it, have you??
Please all Biafrans, the time has arrived to put the words into practice, come out from your hiding; read the petition, sign and share it with your family, friends and well wishers on the social media. All my Yoruba friends that want Igbos out of Nigeria, please join and sign the petition as well. Thank you!
To every signature, those organizations mentioned in the petition will received an automated e-mail about the petition. I.e if 100k people signed it, they will receive 100k e-mail of the petition.
I will explain more later, please sign and share, the TIME is now!!

FrankAba.

I just did. Am an Ijaw from Bayelsa.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by flyingsnail(f): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2015
sad
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by melzabull(f): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2015
signed!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by T051N(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2015
vayne:

Then stop complaining that we are buying up your ancestral lands,building mansions and employing you as gate keepers...and guess what,we ain't stopping anytime soon till we buy Oba akiolu's palace. cheesy
ONE-NIGERIA you want,ONE-NIGERIA you shall get.
una money never reach, think of it, The east can rival Lagos to an extent, if only your money bags invest in your state , then this whole IBO against everybody issh won't arise.Goodluck in it quest to find Biafra, my own opinion ? It can't happen
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by vayne(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2015
T051N:
una money never reach, think of it, The east can rival Lagos to an extent, if only your money bags invest in your state , then this whole IBO against everybody issh won't arise.Goodluck in it quest to find Biafra, my own opinion ? It can't happen
Opinion noted...let us know when you are tired of ONE-NIGERIA .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by 989900: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2015
size40:

Why are u people so pained each time Biafra is mentioned and a Niger Delta man dissociates himself from it? If may ask, what's special in having my region, the south-south to be part of ur so called struggle if not for the oil? Insulting me or others on NL won't give u Biafra and uknow that. The Igbos should stop painting pictures that will make other tribes particularly, the Yorubas and Hausa's as devils while the Igbo's see themselves as saints. Whether Yoruba, Hausa or Igbos, all they want is our Oil. But however we have chosen to be in Nigeria rather than anything Biafra. Stop listening to Nnamdi KANU of Radio Biafra b4 he turns u to a Modern day terrorist. I can feel how angry u are just for reading my personal and candid view which u and I know that Biafra will never, I mean will never see the light of day.

How can I like your comment a 100 times?

Kaduna Nzeogwu and co. got you guys into shi.t; Ojukwu did his -- the elders know better.
Now, this 419-funds-seeking Nnamdi is exploiting you guys sentiments for his own personal gains, yet you'r still game!
#maga
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by Benbestic: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mamatee07:

Your people are the real slaves, they have even turned themselves to Saraki a Fulani man's Abobakwu while his own people stone him . I guess your Ijaw master GEj will you people to Saraki your Fulani master

Confused people, one minute biafran and next minute Fulani Abobakwu grin

Hahahaha! You are so daft you fail to comprehend that they are supporting Saraki because of Ekweremadu who really is the object of this stupid war on Senate President Saraki. The man has only been "alleged" it has not been proven as fact that he commited the crime (hawfa the forgery matter?). Yet people are asking him to resign. How many people have told the Efcc or even the CCB boss to resign. Did you people tell Buhari "becus we are not certain of ur academic quals and your actions at PTF plus the alleged £2million that led to the over throw of Shagari we feel it is not wise for you to be President" why una no tell am.
This selective corruption crusade will be his undoing. Prosecute your wife for Halliburton, prosecute Amaechi, prosecute Fashola,prosecute Atiku and Obasanjo. Hahahehehahaha! Dem no born Buhari well to try am. But mark my words Saraki go show dem say khaki no be leather.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by c33b33(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Monkeys and baboons have been screaming war. Now there is a referendum and they still want it to fail. lol

What do they want? Na by force to stay together? Hian!

The other monkey,who says nigeria will vote during a referendum. You guys really need education to stop exhibiting your foolishness in public.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by T051N(m): 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
vayne:

Opinion noted...let us know when you are tired of ONE-NIGERIA .
nope I can't, when there's money to be made,
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by tonychristopher: 1:17am On Oct 02, 2015
size40:

My dear, there is nothing like SS Igbo. Igbo is Igbo. Efik is Efik. Ijaw is Ijaw. Ikwerre is Ikwerre. Ogoni is Ogoni. Kalabari is Kabari. Okirika is Okirika etc. Am a complete Rivers man. From Emohua LGA of Rivers state. So keep ur Biafra to yourself. We don't want it. We don't want to associate with something we don't know about. Short and simple. Fight ur Biafra fight and leave us alone. The 5 states in the south East can be a country. After all, how big do u think Gabon is? The size of Gabon is far less than the 5 Eastern states.

So are you saying that we don't have Igbo on your phantom Niger delta...these minorities can be funny

Biafra or no Biafra ..what matters is that we have Igbo in edo delta river and even the fringes of bayelsa...do you want me to call villages

Mr we the Niger delta

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by Eziokwu1: 4:38am On Oct 02, 2015
explorer250:

i love that sentence "my personal and candid opinion" the earlier u understand that ur opinion is personal the better 4 u. What will you say about the ikwerre man that was "ohaneze ndigbo" president? Thank God you only speak 4urself and not ikwerres or rivers state.
I am from obigbo LGA the largest single oil producing LGA in Nigeria. We have never and wont ever deny our igbo identity. Thank God we can give our upland igbo brothers access to the sea.
Removing ikwerre from biafran map is not a difficult task so Bleep out with ur ikwerre nonsense. Igboland is larger than the five south east state

Obigbo has no sea access o.
And it isn't the largest oil producing lga in Rivers.
But I can understand your support.

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by Eziokwu1: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2015
Edited
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by flyingsnail(f): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2015
So.. How is it going?
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by Leopardd(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Almost 6000 signatures as of now.
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by Ngwaukwu1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
I think this is a wonderful opportunity for all those other ethnic nationalities who by their actions and comments have shown unwaveringly that they are sick and tired of living together with the 'chest beating Ibos (sic)' and can't wait to see the back of them in their lands unless as foreigners, to come and walk their talk.

Say 'NO' to war and 'YES' to a referendum by signing the petition!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 13, 2015
flyingsnail:
So.. How is it going?

Twenty-one thousand, two hundred and forty four (21,244) signatures, just within two(2) weeks.

Please keep signing it Biafrans and our friends all over the world!
Share the link with your friends all over the social networks. Anyone in the world can sign it from anywhere in the world.
Get the #FreeBiafra trending in the cyber space.

Many thanks for your co-operation.

Frank, Nwa Aba!
Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by bfree2talk(m): 12:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
All this stupid yorubas and fulanis, the killers here should leave, as this room is not for you betrayals, stop dividing us, we are one whether south, south or south East we are all one, go and divid your yorubas into how many pices you would like, in the like of ijebuo and Co and the north into hausas and fulanis.
And you people should stop thinking that we are forcing south south to join, because of their oil, we all have natural resources, out of five south Easth states three of it, is among that FG of the zoo are still milking from now, at least with that any nation can survive after all what dose Nige repoblic have, and they are still surviving, so stop thinking that we are forcing them to follow us because of what is in their land, we are only carrying them along because they are our brothers and sisters after all we all have natural resources in abundance.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! IPOB Petitions UN;demands Referendum For Biafra’s Independence, Pics by flyingsnail(f): 9:38am On May 01, 2017
Again smiley hope they will..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Marketers Pay In Dollars To Transport Products Within Nigeria: Sergius Ogun / Anambra Completes Oil Drilling Lines / Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.