Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (80483 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Greets Saraki By Bending And Got People Talking (Photo) / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Remilekun101: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,really?

Yeah.... wink
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Osho dey fear? His Oga means no harm
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by babafirst(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Very respectful,well brought up beautiful lady:She is either rising or kneeling to greet the VP.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by crisycent: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
I watched on the TV a few months ago how this useless girl shook the hands of a Bini chief like she was greeting her age mate. No atom of respect at all but see how she's almost breaking her knees for the VP. See oshiomole be like tortoise, since he start to suck this girl puśsy, him mouth no dey close again.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by repogirl(f): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
He has that satisfied smug look like 'yeah, that's my chick....'

Na for this hot sun wey Iara dey wear sweater abi coat? Na wa o.

BTW, why does Oshiomhole have a striking resemblance to Kermit? They could even be doppelgangers cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by WailingWailer00(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Iara is beautiful
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by nikkiking(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Oshiomole can sell my state because of Lara, that man don kill us...
grin Nobi una voted him................
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by joory1(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oshomole the Minister of Attack looking confused.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by MayorofLagos(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Does he go everywhere with this woman?
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by nwakaibeya1: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
PRAYER IS THE KEY&THE SPIRITUAL truth U MUST KNOW>BE WISE>click>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 … …………>FOR YOU TO BE FREE… https://instagram.com/p/8NCiQyM9uW/ ASK b4 ITS LATE:Jeremiah 5,21-22 no matter where you are located: born again Christian sisters and brothers&secular are in great evil bondage to the evil marine spirits&occult world and pastors and prophets that are with them are afraid to help them because they have NO MANTLE POWER and LIGHT,which is as JESUSCHRIST said I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD that is the LIGHT reffered to here to totally liberate them?they pastors and prophets dont have that LIGHT and because those evil hidden nations and powers are more powerful than them and there are little they could do or say if not they (those evil hidden nations will query them in the night or they will be frustrated and dealt with and what they are doing as preachers will stop,remember we told you that it is in the night that we know who is who,no matter how human beigns pretend in the day and let us inform you that they the pastors and prophets always defend themselves in the night by renouncing some of the things they said publicly in the day or so called miracles they performed by the recipient beign giving a breathing space and that's why if you closely the so called miracles are not permanent ?it is highly unfortunate that there is NO REAL JESUSCHRIST POWER&LIGHT to liberate their followers even when the bible made it clear that once a problem has been revealed by the light that the problem has been conquered by the light and now ask yourself even when they prophesy why do the problem continue even when it manages to be solved it is never permanent and that is why the sacrifices keep moving,they will see the problem but no GOOD AND PERMANENT solution?behold BORN AGAINS live in fear of witches,evil marine attack and evil dreams and family wickedness?so therefore be it known to you that you must first be totally liberated from your problems before you can have PEACE which Jesus CHRIST promised and giveth but Evil marine,occult world rules and many who are claiming to know Jesus CHRIST or dont know Jesus CHRIST or secular have their roots and power From there and pretend before human beigns who are spiritually ignorant and blind?behold we have the power to proove this truth beyond reasonable doubt and non on the earth can challenge this our heavenly authority :THE LIGHT IS WITH US and that the kingdom of God of justice has come and Gods judgement through Jesus CHRIST has come back upon the earth and whosoever have ear let him hear and we have spoken for humans to hear but this must be spiritual and there is where everything happens and unfolds and that area is not for everyone to know remember the spirits are wiser that humans and there those who have spiritual eyes who reads and sees as we reveal the hidden truths here:mathew13,13-14: romans 11,21-22
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by KwoiZabo(m): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Oshiomole can sell my state because of Lara, that man don kill us...
Quote me anywhere.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
small monkey on suit
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by solodox(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bisjosh:
He was actually smiling smiley

Wait, what? That thing na smile? Shet if i was an alien, i'd be scarred for life!
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Sermwell(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Flashh:
Why won't I know the old cargo who don't know the VP of his country?
You are the confused one here undecided they actually called the VP 'a mere commissioner' because Saraki once called him so and not because they don't know he is the VP.....are u still confused??
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by dokJ: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oshiomole b like... nawao na me dey marry dis lady? dis lady fine die!
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by baloney: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
when the hand shake is taking longer time. he just have to be a gentle man.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by ebukaOtika(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
See how Osio head be like Magic School Bus??
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by redgem(f): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
stephenduru:
The Look On Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo(Caption The Pic

Who knows what Gov Adams Oshiomhole will be thinking.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/caption-this-photo-of-vp-osinbajo-and.html

Hahahahaha....Oshiomhole will be like 'my man the handshake never do? Besides continue, I'm loving the view from here'
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by DatBossAssChick(f): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
E worwor pass ch..pan..e..
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Remilekun101:

Yeah.... wink
hMMMM ama cool girl! cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by layinks60: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Osho be like.. I dey observe collect pin make I see you.
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Lincoln275(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
na so oshiomole face be joooR
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by lekan29ice(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Enough of that greeting VP
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Akanbiedu(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Does he go everywhere with this woman?

If na you nko?
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by dayjee2010(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
oshiomole be like make this VP no try rubbish
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Louislewis: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Be careful, she is somebody's wife[/size]
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by pus30: 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
[size=38pt]Osibanjo is just a foreign vice president

like barrack Obama.. is from kenya
[/size]
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by gbishman: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
This Oshomole guy is a real show seeker, am sure his wife has become the deputy governor of edo state. Silly guy
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by rugged7(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Meeen, that lara girl go good to do strong thing tongue
While looking her deep in her eyeballs tongue tongue tongue wink
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by sneak3(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
That '' ogbeni ma lo se werey o'' look
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by dictbennie(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
Osho is staring at her ass and is like mae mere commissioner do leave jare....
Re: Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) by Flashh: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sermwell:

You are the confused one here undecided they actually called the VP 'a mere commissioner' because Saraki once called him so and not because they don't know he is the VP.....are u still confused??

Don't be this silly... He is the VP and you know it.

Stop spreading ignorance!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diekolola Olatanwa Osa-Avielele Dies After Birth Of Son In US / Why Are These Two Igbo States Hated??? / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.