Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:49 PM

NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech (1769 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue / What Is Nigeria Doing About The Tse-tse Flies Called Fulani Herdsmen? / NHRC To Fani-kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by XavierBlue(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nigeria’s National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), on Wednesday, condemned erstwhile Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, over his recent widely circulated article titled:

‘The herdsmen from hell,’ where he (Fani-Kayode) described the suspected Fulani herdsmen, who recently kidnapped the former Secretary to Government of the Federation (SSG), Chief Olu Falae, as East African tse-tse fly, locust and leeches.

Fani-Kayode had in the article posted September 29, on his Facebook page, condemned the abduction of the elder statesman and June 12 struggle hero, Chief Falae, from his home-town, in Ondo State, by a group of Fulani herdsmen, stating that it was time to seriously consider the expulsion of all Fulani herdsmen from the southern part of Nigeria.

Read Fani-Kayode’s article here: http://www.vanguardngr.com/?p=565711
However, irked by the former minister’s article, Chairman of the NHRC, Prof. Chidi Odinkalu in a tweet via his official Twitter handle, @ chairmanNHRCsaid, eventhough Chief Falae’s abduction was a crime, to make that basis of a campaign against a race as done by Fani-Kayode is hate speech.

Odinkalu said: “Chief Olu Falae’s abduction is a crime, but to make that basis of a campaign against a race as Femi Fani-Kayode did is hate speech. It’s hate speech to leave individual responsibility and describe a race as tse-tse fly, locust, leeches, etc.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/nhrc-to-fani-kayode-describing-fulani-herdsmen-as-tse-tse-fly-is-hate-speech/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by modath(f): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
angry
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by bluaero(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
I may not like FFK too much but that's exactly what they are undecided

4 Likes

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
"he said the truth and they are persecuting him".

2 Likes

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by PassingShot(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
FFK is one of the mad Nigerians not seen roaming the street.

His case is beyond remedy. No wonder he has no stable life.

It will do Nigeria more good to get rid of FFK and people like him than the herdsmen he condemned.

2 Likes

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
hmmm
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by chocolateme(f): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Yea but they are tsetse fly
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by TheFreeOne: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
I hope NHRC have been condemning the wanton and senseless killings/kidnapping of Nigerians across the country by fulani herdsman too.

Let's condemn injustice in all its ramifications.

3 Likes

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
The guy is suffering from mouth diarrhea, i advise him to stop spitting trash and lay low like Abati and Okupe before his big mouth put him in big trouble.
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by baralatie(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
PassingShot:

His case is beyond remedy.
where have you been?
you missed a lot of actions!!
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by themilanway(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
He shouldnt have taken a cocaine sniffer and an irresponsible husband and father serious.

How can you take a man that slept with his mother serious?A cursed and lecherous human being.

He is only seeking and fighting to stay relevant like a certain forumite here,after helping kick out Permanently Dead Party out.

1 Like

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by Beremx(f): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
In Rwanda,someone from an ethnic group called another ethnic group "cockroaches". We all know what happened later.

Na look I dey look sha!

1 Like

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by barthchuks(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
hate everywhere, even Buhari is guilty of it
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by PassingShot(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
baralatie:

where have you been?
I was on holidays for two weeks and decided to log off from NL so as to enjoy the period. grin grin

Sure I missed some actions but NL is never short of actions. cheesy

I will sure catch some now that I'm back.

2 Likes

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by neolboy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
Where were NHRC when Gen. Buhari told Former Oyo state Gov. Lamidi Adeshina dt why were the yoruba killin his kinsmen fulani

2 Likes

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
PassingShot:

I was on holidays for two weeks and decided to log off from NL so as to enjoy the period. grin grin

Sure I missed some actions but NL is never short of actions. cheesy

I will sure catch some now that I'm back.

gringringringrincheesygringringringringringringrin
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by GspotAngela(f): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
TheFreeOne:
I hope NHRC have been condemning the wanton and senseless killings/kidnapping of Nigerians across the country by fulani herdsman too.

Let's condemn injustice in all its ramifications.
Thank you
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by ComrdDRS: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Fools
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by GspotAngela(f): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
PassingShot:

It will do Nigeria more good to get rid of FFK and people like him than the herdsmen he condemned.
we all know that ffk has a slack tongue. I also do not want to believe that the so called fulai herdsmen were the one that kidnapped olu falae. But why is prof chdid odinkalu and his NHRC goons not saying anythig about the havoc the fulani normads are causeing in the MB most especially in the Benue-Plataeu
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by neocortex: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Fulani slave , you have been summoned back from vacation.

Every reasonable person knows that kidnappers are worse than tse-tse flies,
only zombies disagree.

2 Likes

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by PassingShot(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrincheesygringringringringringringrin
Laughing at me or laughing with me? smiley
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by doublewisdom: 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
And Fulanis' killing of innocent Nigerians is what?
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by MizMyColi(f): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
PassingShot:

Laughing at me or laughing with me? smiley

Hehehehe
Go Joorh!
That's called Laughter Attack.
More to come.

Se Grabcheesycheesy
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by PassingShot(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hehehehe
Go Joorh!
That's called Laughter Attack.
More to come.

Se Grabcheesycheesy
grin grin
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by MizMyColi(f): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
PassingShot:

grin grin

Lols
Welcome back.
Missed you around.
smiley

undecided
Please before you take off like this next time, be sure to write a long dissertation stating why and when you'd be back.
tongue

1 Like

Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by CyberWolf: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
baralatie:

where have you been?
he is using one of his numerous monikers..socialmediaman,fastshipping,sincerenigerian, etc ,..
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by Ilekeh(f): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
And Fulanis killing people na love abi?
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by CyberWolf: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
I pray that these Fulani beasts should kill or kidnap the family member of any ediot supporting them here...Let that person come here and talk thrash afterwards..
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Even PMB na Fulani Man

It therefore means that he is also tse tse fly

For this reason PMB will give Yorubas Minister of Agriculture to solve tse tse problem

hahahaha.
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by PassingShot(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols
Welcome back.
Missed you around.
smiley

undecided
Please before you take off like this next time, be sure to write a long dissertation stating why and when you'd be back.
tongue
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Ok madam. I don hear. cheesy
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by atlwireles: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
baralatie:

where have you been?

No he did not, they just change monikers. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NHRC To Kayode: Describing Fulani Herdsmen As Tse-tse Fly Is A Hate Speech by atlwireles: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
he is using one of his numerous monikers..socialmediaman,fastshipping,sincerenigerian, etc ,..

Did not see your comment....... You nailed it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

MESSAGE To The IGNORANT "Biafrans" / Niger Delta And The Ijaw Agenda / Mr President-help Nitel/mtel Disengaged Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.