Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (42315 Views)

Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget, Inaugurate New Ministers - Vanguard / Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by ststyreal(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Make una cool temper cos d saints are still waiting for Gods approval

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by GoodGovernance: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
PMB is toiling with fire!

After today,he loses my trust and support.The appropriate time and moment, is at the senate plenary today,not at 11.39pm!

Lehin aponle,abukun lokan.(meaning: After fruitless praises,comes serious lashing)

3 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by chax100(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Buhari is a dumbass. Making a jest of an issue of national importance. He should wait till 11:59pm. What a crass of a president!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by nationwide1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
tolexy007:
grin grin Since Jaganban never sign the list, am very sorry the list cannot be available cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm surprised.

They said it was the reason Ita Enang, special adviser to the president on national assembly matters had to leave the president in NY UN meeting to come and deliver to the senators.

I now take every statement made by this administration with a pinch of salt until I'm proven wrong.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by presidentitotoh: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ofornaira:
They want to remove saraki before they submit the list ;DThey want to remove saraki before they submit the list
errrm oga what is the significance of this statement your've just made now?...wetin con concern saraki and ministerial list when them never release?
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by chesterlee(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
henchamb:
Akpabio kicked but he got the reply of his lifetime. The highlight was when senator shehu Nuhu said that when he heard that akpabio had accident; he rushed to akpabio'a first class hospital in uyo but he was told he was transferred to London. All the senators laughed at akpabio

How did the jibe change the fact that your lord and saviour Buhari has once again failed to keep his promise?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by MrImole: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
henchamb:

If your sense of reasoning is dead please blame your parent for lack of proper training than write nonsense online

whose sense of reasoning is dead here?

The gibberish you put on here is irrevelant and you keep behaving more stupidly, are you a slowpoke?

Close your eyes and hope for a better life because the effort that produced you could have been used for something productive, I pity your poor parents, they don't deserve a miserable low-lifer.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by suxkill: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
President Buhari and APC can't be taken serious since 1729,

6 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Buhari will submit the ministerial list when Nigeria has a new Senate President. For now, keep yapping.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by tosynmich(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
Okay ooo
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by eagleeye2: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
chax100:
Buhari is a dumbass. Making a jest of an issue of national importance. He should wait till 11:59pm. What a crass of a president!
He already failed in his promise.

eagleeye2:
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, said that he will not appoint ministers until September, saying that such appointments “cannot and should not be rushed.”
Buhari made this known in an article he authored titled, “Nigeria committed to good governance and fighting terror”, and published by the Washington Post on Monday, July 20, 2015, before he met with President Barack Obama.

www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/07/why-i-will-not-appoint-mintil-september-buhari/
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by presidentitotoh: 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
boyswizz:
Baba said he wil release d list on sept but he did'nt tel us d yr,so logically he isn't dceiving any1
lol if I call u mumu now e go b like say I dy use cause words 4 here... grin
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
saints2:
ABUJA–PRESIDENT Muhammed Buhari failed to meet up with his earlier promise of submitting list of nominees to the Senate before the end of September. The president had assured that the list containing the nominees into ministerial offices would be submitted to the Red Chamber latest by September 30,for onward screening and possible confirmation.

But the Senate President, Bukola Saraki,who announces correspondences from the president at the beginning of plenary,before the consideration of any other items in the day’s business, could not announce any letter from the President during Tuesday’s session, indicating that there was no such list at his disposal.

The development prompted the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP senators, through the Minority Leader, Godswill Akpabio, to seek clarification. Akpabio, PDP, Akwa Ibom North West, raised a point of order, under matter of urgent importance, to find out why the Senate President had not announced the president’s letter containing ministerial nominees.

Akpabio,who noted that the nation’s newspapers in the last couple of weeks, have been awashed with stories of ministerial appointments by the president, asked the Senate President why he received the list from President Buhari and was hiding it from his colleagues.

As Saraki attempted to answer Akpabio’s question, Deputy Senate Leader, Ibn Bala Na’Allah, APC, Kebbi South, raised another point of order, where he explained that the day was still young, saying since the day’s session ends by 12:30pm, there was still the hope that the president would transmit the list of ministerial nominees to the Upper Chamber before the close of the session.

He also said since the day ends by 12 midnight, there was still hope that the list could come before the time. But the Senate President, who was thrown the question, could not provide answer, as he over-ruled Senator Akpabio, asking that the next item in the day’s agenda be introduced.

SOURCE:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/pdp-senators-kick-as-buhari-fails-to-submit-list-of-ministers/

lalasticlala

Did they expect more from a Kunu Sipping Brainless Clown?

Expect APCriminals to say the photograph below is Photoshopped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by emerged01(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ah ah! dis suspense is too much o. not good at all
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by henryhemon(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nelsizzy:
I laff. Buhari is a big scam. It is better to be ruled by a man from Otueke than to be ruled by someone that relies on his body language.

Do you realize that what you say make people to rate you? From what you just said it shows your mentality.....and how low you rate yourself.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nnemuka(f): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
GoodGovernance:
PMB is toiling with fire!

After today,he loses my trust!
he said september 30th but nevr mentioned the year.... keep calm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Forwetinnah: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
..there's no list, make una dey wait there
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Forwetinnah: 2:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nnemuka:

he said september 30th but nevr mentioned the year.... keep calm

Abi....it could be 2030 for all we know... grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
The Senate should swing into action and impeach this Daura Drunk whom the north and South West voted in with their testicles!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
I thought Senator Gemade raised a point of order, asking the Senate President to read the letter from the President, but he declined?
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by presidentitotoh: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
Omotolu:
Buhari will submit the ministerial list when Nigeria has a new Senate President. For now, keep yapping.
this is the second reply I'm seeing concerning this r/ship b/w ministerial list and saraki.abeg oga kindly help us understand the advantage that buhari has or do not have if he releases the list with saraki on seat or not...cos me sef confuse for all this una baseless comments...[color=#990000]
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by baralatie(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
olu4life:
Buhari aswear if u Bleep up today ehn angry
I don make mouth for this matter, better keep to ur words undecided
the time is 3:00 p.m
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by banio: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Let's forget Ministerial list. PMB will rule without ministers, He does not want any Igbo man to sit with him during National council meetings. He feels the Igbos wil betray his govt. If only 9ja wil allow PMB name ministers without the Igbos, the list wud have been out since 30th May.
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by philips70(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
henchamb:
Akpabio kicked but he got the reply of his lifetime. The highlight was when senator shehu Nuhu said that when he heard that akpabio had accident; he rushed to akpabio'a first class hospital in uyo but he was told he was transferred to London. All the senators laughed at akpabio

The APC actually bullied the PDP in that senate today. I saw clear cut dichotomy irrespective of their coming together on Saraki. Dino Melaye took the PDP to the gutters. That guy is a bully.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nnemuka(f): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Abi....it could be 2030 for all we know... grin
yep.... Waiting for Adesina to do the normal cleanup and explanation.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Koleman(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
8 hours to go
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
olu4life:
Buhari aswear if u Bleep up today ehn angry

I don make mouth for this matter, better keep to ur words undecided

Sorry! Na shame you go take do salt for your ewedu soup this night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
nationwide1:

I'm surprised.

They said it was the reason Ita Enang, special adviser to the president on national assembly matters had to leave the president in NY UN meeting to come and deliver to the senators.

I now take every statement made by this administration with a pinch of salt until I'm proven wrong.

I dey sell salt o!!

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Jowonloju(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
dougivilla:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS A MAN OF HIS WORD...

AS AT 2:15PM NIGERIAN TIME, HE HAS PRODUCED A LIST OF ONE MINISTER- MINISTER OF PETROLEUM .........

AND THAT MINISTER IS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI........

A PROMISE MADE, A PROMISE KEPT!!!

GIANT OF AFRICA, UNA DOOHH OH!!!
Hilarious
Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by OboloMAN: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
belabela:

Meanwhile Buhari started annoucing the list of his ministers today as promised by annoucing himself as the minister of petroleum shocked

What about that? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Naija we hail thee

Ya we got the first ministerial appointment.

Minister of Petroleum

Sadly it went to the North. ; D

Proud 5%

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
We, The people in the know already know that d dūllard has no plans towards releasing any ministerial list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jigawa LGA Chairmanship Election Results 2017 / Ministerial Screening: Inside SSS’ Allegations Against Nasir El-rufai / Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.