Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (8725 Views)

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Women In Trousers: Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by banom(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2009
Looking at the actions of insane people, one can argue that some of their actions are conciouse while some are unconciouse, i have always wondered if God will judge them for any bad thing they do since they are still humans like us, if they will be judged, will they go to heaven or hell ?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by MrCrackles(m): 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2009
Poster

I DONT KNOW!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Recognise: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2009
Banom:

Looking at the actions of insane people, one can argue that some of their actions are conscious while some are unconscious,

I have always wondered if God will judge them for any bad thing they do since they are still humans like us,

if they will be judged, will they go to heaven or hell?

@Banom

The final destination of the “insane people” should be the least of ones concerns

Importantly, one should be anxious to be at right standing with God and being a good neighbour to all and sundry.

Sending people to Hell or the Kingdom of Heaven?

Yup hard and heart-wrenching decisions for God to make It is going to hurt God more than those sent to hell

But when the judgment (i.e. verdict) is made,

Trust me there will be no doubt in ones minds

that God is right, just and fair in His assessment
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2009
its so funny though but cant really say but let God judge, since hes all knowing.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by PastorAIO: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2009
What is the definition of an insane man?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Recognise: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2009
Pastor AIO:

What is the definition of an insane man?

@^

Take a pick or mix-and-match

Mentally sick, deranged in mind, not rational, not normal, not sound, not wise, not sensible, not reasonable etc
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by felifeli: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2009
Will my dog go to heaven or hell?
Take out the log in your eye grin
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Ascony(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2009
pls u guys should help the poster out. maybe his relation or friend died mad (no offences meant pls). so he wants to know of what becomes of the fate of that person.
but come to think of it, is madness not an injustice to the mad? sometimes ppl just go mad out of no fault of their own, u see them everyday around the streets, they live and die that way. this is a great injustice i have come to discover, and its a pity that God (whom u claim exists) cannot do anything about it.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by banom(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ ASCONY

What you said is exactly my point, i have a brother and he is also a member of nairaland , his nairaland ID is ASCONY he is currently running mad,
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Tonyet1(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2009
to the crux of the matter:

1st of all we all must realise that whatever befalls man is as a result of man's derail from divine standards

a mad man becomes mad because he derailed somewhere

ask me how and where:

1. thru his bloodline, man never came into existence from the thin-air, we originated from a father and a mother, it could be that your family might have derailed somewhere and left you to face the consequences, its called the SINS OF THE FATHERS on the CHILDREN

2. it could be that the one in question might have allowed their mind wander about vain and vile things, and the consequences there could lead one to insanity - Rom.1:28 and the story of Nebuchadnezza if you guys read the bible was a victims of such and i hope you remember he was "mad" as it were for 7yrs , refer to the book of Daniel

3. believe it or not some of them are spirits in flesh clothings (this one is a huge topic all together)

and so much

God is not unjust in his judgements, even though it might look unfair from our point of view, but GOD remains GOD
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by mazaje(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2009
the structure and function of human consciousness allowed for no survival of human consciousness of bodily death. I say this because the proponents of heaven and hell, begin to talk about heaven or hell which are at the core of christianity and islam,they must first overcome the arguments as to the extreme unlikelihood of survival after death in the first place. we know that a child's consciousness increases with time, so will a 5 year old boy who died in this world wake up as an adult in heaven? will a child who was born with mental illness and lost consciousness of his environment suddenly become conscious when he dies? i watch a documentary on the discovery world where a guy had an accident when he was 7 and became brain dead till he died at the age of 32, will he suddenly become aware of his environments in either heaven or hell? as i aforementioned the structure and function of the human consciousness does not allow for survival of human consciousness after bodily death those that keep talking about heaven and hell are yet to prove to us beyond reasonable doubt that there is a part of human consciousness that survives bodily death. . . . .all we are left with are different conjectures, myths, false assumptions and lies. . . . . .
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by PurestBoy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
Banon and his ba-NONsense post again!!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by tudor(m): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
@tonye Hmmm, first they say if a baby dies he'll go to heavn cuz he has no control over his action, but d bible says 'we're all born with sin'
now a child born with a defective brain no capability of reasoning grows up and matures and dies,guess he died a sinner right?
As 4 sins of d fathers, thats plain stupid,your father did something b4 u wer evn concievd,now you're born and you go mad cuz your father messd up and i'm sure d father lived a long happy life.BULLSHIT.
When re we going to stop attributing evrything to d spiritual, sometime ago  in teaching hosp a perfectly healthy man collapsd and died,his wife was telling we students dat d pastor said his people wer after her hubby and they've killd him.we did an autopsy and found out d man and an embolus flowing inside only to cause a blockage leading to death, wake up abeg!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by mazaje(m): 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2009
tudor:

@tonye Hmmm, first they say if a baby dies he'll go to heavn cuz he has no control over his action, but d bible says 'we're all born with sin'
now a child born with a defective brain no capability of reasoning grows up and matures and dies,guess he died a sinner right?
As 4 sins of d fathers, thats plain stupid,your father did something b4 u wer evn concievd,now you're born and you go mad cuz your father messd up and i'm sure d father lived a long happy life.BULLSHIT.
When re we going to stop attributing evrything to d spiritual, sometime ago  in teaching hosp a perfectly healthy man collapsd and died,his wife was telling we students dat d pastor said his people wer after her hubby and they've killd him.we did an autopsy and found out d man and an embolus flowing inside only to cause a blockage leading to death, wake up abeg!

the day that africans will stop attributing everything to the super natural is the day that almost everybody in that continent will die. . . . .we are just to fearful. . .in fact we are the most fearful people on earth. . . .
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by banom(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ ImpurestBoy,

Say what ever you want to say, i will not induct you into the Holy legion of undisputable nairaland Prophets.

FOWL> FOWL> FOWL>FOWL.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by PurestBoy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
banom:

@ ImpurestBoy,

Say what ever you want to say, i will not induct you into the Holy legion of undisputable nairaland Prophets.

FOWL> FOWL> FOWL>FOWL.

O my holy prophet! I'm sorry please don't let me feel the menace of your wrath!!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by posakosa(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2009
It depends on when and how they got mad. If they're mad from birth, then maybe not!

But like my ex-boyfriend, if he was to run mad, [which im praying he does] he would be on a fast path to HELL!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2009
I don't know.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Wolenice(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2009
well, I would say it depends on their stand before God before they went mad. Because a mad person is as good as being dead. He is no longer living.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by MrCrackles(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2009
Wolenice:

well, I would say it depends on their stand before God before they went mad[b]. Because a mad person is as good as being dead. He is no longer living. [/b]

Lolz! grin cheesy grin
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by platinumnk(f): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2009
this is a good question, bookmarking
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by tkb417(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2009
Looking at the actions of insane people, one can argue that some of their actions are conciouse while some are unconciouse, i have always wondered if God will judge them for any bad thing they do since they are still humans like us, if they will be judged, will they go to heaven or hell ?
why whld the fate of a madman concern you? are u ALSO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

madmen will go to hell if the example of mad people are peeps like banom
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by adekennis(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2009
It depends on when and how they got mad. If they're mad from birth, then maybe not!

But like my ex-boyfriend, if he was to run mad, [which im praying he does] he would be on a fast path to HELL!
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dis gal no go kill me oo!, i hope no be me sha embarassed
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
From Islamic standpoint, a person will not be held accountable for that he does while in a state of insanity. He will be judged by his actions up to when he became insane. That will determine whether he merits paradise or hellfire.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by naijacutee(f): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2009
It's the state of a persons' heart that God judges, not the state of their head.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by banom(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2009
@ tkb417,

Why such a costly joke ? You don dey find my venomous tongue now.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2009
naijacutee:

It's the state of a persons' heart that God judges, not the state of their head.
. . .and you think a person with an insane state of head will have a different state of heart.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by posakosa(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2009
adekennis:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dis gal no go kill me oo!, i hope no be me sha embarassed

If ur last name is not Bassey, then its not you playa! wink
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by detopshot(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2009
@poster: i've just laughed ma hearts out? God!, ur FUNNNNY!!!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by crescent(f): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2009
They are only accountable for their actions before or after the period of madness and all action or inaction committed during madness is nor and void before God according to the Islamic doctrine. Same apply to a sleeping fellow and immature kids.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by Igwe9(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2009
God knows better.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? by PurestBoy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2009
posakosa:

Hmmm, Na wa for woman oo, Hmmm, I dey fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Nuclearboy Puts Deep Sights's Concerns On Xtianity To The Sword

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.