Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Unizik Postgraduate Result Out - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Postgraduate Result Out (47909 Views)

JAMB Mock Result Out! Here's How To Check 2018 JAMB Mock Exam Result / UNIZIK Postgraduate Studies Service Charges & School Fees For New Students / UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2016/2017 Is Out – Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by adonbilivit: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
chidiswt:
Go to der e-library and print ur score. I just did mine. Good luck
must we print it?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2015
adonbilivit:
must we print it?
Nooo o! I've been having iss seeing my score since it came out. So I went to d sch to know y. I was asked to go n chk if my transcript arrived. I did all d searching I cud since ystday, until ds afternoon, I discovered dt my transcript was sent to d dept along with some. So wn I finished sorting d transcript wahala, I started bugging dem abt my score. It was a woman who harshly told me to go to der e-library dt dey don't kip results in der office. So, I prayerfully went der and sharp sharp na so d result tk show na him I jus printer am join so dey won't tell me anoda tori. Lolz
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
For those having same challenges with me in both transcript and score, u cud try my method. The secretary said d last marked scripts were uploaded yesterday
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by adonbilivit: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
chidiswt:

Nooo o! I've been having iss seeing my score since it came out. So I went to d sch to know y. I was asked to go n chk if my transcript arrived. I did all d searching I cud since ystday, until ds afternoon, I discovered dt my transcript was sent to d dept along with some. So wn I finished sorting d transcript wahala, I started bugging dem abt my score. It was a woman who harshly told me to go to der e-library dt dey don't kip results in der office. So, I prayerfully went der and sharp sharp na so d result tk show na him I jus printer am join so dey won't tell me anoda tori. Lolz
lol...thanks. good luck hunh
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2015
chidiswt:
For those having same challenges with me in both transcript and score, u cud try my method. The secretary said d last marked scripts were uploaded yesterday
Uploaded for compilation of the admission list you mean?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by IBBM(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
sorry to digress, please will they be needing my transcript before I'm considered for an admission for direct entry or after the admissions? please kindly help with the right answer to help me know the next thing to do asap, I wouldn't want to loose out on this very admission.
Thank you.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
Bamibor:

Uploaded for compilation of the admission list you mean?
For ppl to c der Scores. As @yesterday, she said dey wud b having a meeting with the lecturers concerning the admission. I seriously doubt admission list wud b out ds week. Anyways, let's hope for d best. I've been praying since concerning d admission, I oblige evry1 to do same, cos ...
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
IBBM:
sorry to digress, please will they be needing my transcript before I'm considered for an admission for direct entry or after the admissions? please kindly help with the right answer to help me know the next thing to do asap, I wouldn't want to loose out on this very admission.
Thank you.
I didn't understand your question. Are you referring to the current post graduate application or another ongoing program? Or do you mean direct entry for second degree?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
Where is my Solancea? Hope she came back from Awka OOoo. Haven't heard from her ooo. Who has info? Contact me and get a reward of 1000cents.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
..these guys should jst release dis admission list and stop keeping me in suspense
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
emmyluvly:
Where is my Solancea? Hope she came back from Awka OOoo. Haven't heard from her ooo. Who has info? Contact me and get a reward of 1000cents.
i jst contacted her so pay me off
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
Solanacea:
..these guys should jst release dis admission list and stop keeping me in suspense
Have u seen ur score?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
chidiswt:
Have u seen ur score?
yes
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Clintonpaul: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
I can confirm that the admission guidelines and transcripts have been sent to departments for deliberation and possible release of admission is in progress. I went to the skul yesterday and I visited both my department and pg office. There is hope with God
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by fergie001: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
Anyone with access to Awka and precisely,Electrical Engineering Dept to help us ascertain one or 2 there,as regards pg tinx .......na magic time ooooo
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Solanacea:
i jst contacted her so pay me off
Am so happy u r around and safe, .I will pay u in camera.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Solanacea:
yes
Congrats! How abt ur transcript?
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2015
chidiswt:
Congrats! How abt ur transcript?
its dere
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2015
emmyluvly:
Am so happy u r around and safe, .I will pay u in camera.
lolz
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Clintonpaul:
I can confirm that the admission guidelines and transcripts have been sent to departments for deliberation and possible release of admission is in progress. I went to the skul yesterday and I visited both my department and pg office. There is hope with God
Thanks for the update...I hope the list is released soon
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Solancea where are thou! Look at these guys oooo! Were u expecting an update? If yes, not bad but if no, you should expect. But the thing is, nemo dat quod non habet.(nobody gives what he does not have) As soon as the update crops up, I will update you. For now, it is My rhymes for Solancea. Do have a pleasant night rest.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by moj752000: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2015
please i do i know if the school has received my transcript?
i scored 97 for Msc Nursing
i have not received any info as regards the transcript issue.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2015
emmyluvly:
Solancea where are thou! Look at these guys oooo! Were u expecting an update? If yes, not bad but if no, you should expect. But the thing is, nemo dat quod non habet.(nobody gives what he does not have) As soon as the update crops up, I will update you. For now, it is My rhymes for Solancea. Do have a pleasant night rest.
am here emmyluvly.jst dat dey re taking too much time in bringing out d list.i am tired of waiting
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Solanacea:

am here emmyluvly.jst dat dey re taking too much time in bringing out d list.i am tired of waiting
Don't worry, be a little more patient. Like Clinton said, they are in the process of compilation. My lecturer friend said by Month end hopefully d list would have been out.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Solanacea(f): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
emmyluvly:

Don't worry, be a little more patient. Like Clinton said, they are in the process of compilation. My lecturer friend said by Month end hopefully d list would have been out.
okies

1 Like

Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by chidiswt: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
moj752000:
please i do i know if the school has received my transcript?
i scored 97 for Msc Nursing
i have not received any info as regards the transcript issue.
Y don't u go to d spgs and confirm. D earlier d beta o
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by fergie001: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2015
Pls ,who is around NAU that can help me confirm my transcript is in Awka?Pls,would appreciate it
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by emmyluvly(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Where is Clinton? This thread is quiet. When I turn it into ...... Somebody will complain. Shakespeare in Romeo and Juliet."she rest her cheek on her hand, O I were a glove on that hand so I touch the cheek" Act 2 scene ..... I have forgotten the scene. Have u seen my beautiful Solancea? How is she doing? Tell her I send my regards.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by ify2yk: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Priskar:
Ekykool I also sent my details pls do help me check.thank you.
Priskar have u seen ur result ?
What's ur score ?
Any info on the cut off for Accountancy.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Bamibor: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
emmyluvly:

Amen o! The wait is getting a bit tense...
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Priskar: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ify2 yep I have seen mine got 62 concerning Acc cut off Notin has been heard neither has anything been said but am soo very such out cutoff wouldnt be same wit those who wrote their complete papers.
Re: Unizik Postgraduate Result Out by Jmacke(m): 7:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nawa o. See tension don build up
everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Osun State University Admission 2011/2012 / Photo Of FUTO "Man O' War" Leader Who Attempted Suicide By Jumping Into River / UNILAG Student Shot In The Head On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.