Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers (63951 Views)

Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by awoyam1: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
Photos of Saraki receiving the List of Ministers. With him are the Chief of Staff and Special Adviser to the President.

@bukolasaraki: Presentation of list of Ministerial Nominees by Chief of Staff to President @MBuhari and SA on NASS ( @NGRSenate )

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/649266027960881152

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by CharlesPhc: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
Take note of the time of the day the supposed list was handed over and I'm typing this by exactly 5:55pm same day...!!
Shows this was a fire-brigade, rush hour, off work period exercise just to beat the deadline.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Greyworld: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hmmm! Calm down evry one and take a deep breath..... But b rest assured dat Amaechi n raji av got their names missin on dat list.

Howeva there is a batch b.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Alubosa: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
awoyam1:
Photos of Saraki receiving the List of Ministers. With him are the Chief of Staff and Special Adviser to the President.

pls make it public right away

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by abbeycial: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
so many destiny locked up in that small parcel!

avalanche of the good the bad and the fugly, well hope this news would help reduce the cost of garri cuz the fact is,boiz are starving.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Sai Buhari

Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

-the Baba I know does not fail shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Realdeals(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Okay o! Saraki should use this window to warm his way back to the heart of Nigerians by publicly listing the names out even before the presidency does

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by simongonner: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
nice...we are waiting..
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by seunmsg(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
When are they making the content public? The content is what we want and not pictures.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by tpiander: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
this is different from the other envelope shown on nairaland yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Let us see the angels and saints in Nigeria

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by sirconfidence1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Alright !. Let's see the names. I'm still expecting to see Fashola name in list, in spite of...............

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by tpiander: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Let us see the angels and saints in Nigeria

enough of this angels and saints buzzwording.

is this the first time some of you have seen ministers nominated in Nigeria, or is it that your preferred candidates are who you are checking to see if they're there?

and some of you need to mind what you type after I post, I'm watching.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by socialmediaman: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
I guess its time for the senate to get down to business. Nigerians have exercised patience
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
tpiander:

enough of this angels and saints buzzwording.

is this the first time some of you have seen ministers nominated in Nigeria, or is it that your preferred candidates are who you are checking to see if they're there?

and some of you need to mind what you type after I post, I'm watching.
This is the first time somebody is looking for saints to appoint

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by babasolo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hope barcanista and chukwudi will make de list!!! They are the only saints on NairaLand

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by tpiander: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This is the first time somebody is looking for saints to appoint

can you post a link to where he said that.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Stellaenefa(f): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Some people will not sleep well this night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Suspence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by successmart(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hi , there is this company which you can ask questions on any topic whether academic or business related, in fact any question and you get answer free, plus you will get $5 for every friend you refer. To get started, just think of any question that is bothering but you could not find someone to answer it, compose the question between 50 to 250 words,post the question,sign up, get your question answered,refer friends and make $5 each. visit money4pal..com to get registration link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Chai naija don spoil. So its because of the ministers list that they're snapping picture as if na Ph.D. Certificate they're giving Saraki??

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by ki02020(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
All I want to se is the content of the list
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by kokoA(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Phew! Finally, Baba don "release", Saraki, over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by ki02020(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
All I want to see is the content of the list
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by wasco24: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by CR77(f): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin the holy list

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by sammyj: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
ok
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Donjinks(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Receiving it wit one mind those 2 guys b lyk saraki gat no choice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by searay(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
I don't believe it until it is opened. There could be a mistake.

Meanwhile,

And I saw politicians, small and great, stand before Buhari. And #TheList was opened, and another list was opened which is #TheList of jail

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Finally

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by manchester1: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
I taught buhari won't give it to saraki.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / "For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.