Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers (63992 Views)

Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by otijah(m): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
Is ministerial list is gettin overatted jare

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by dustmalik: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Take note of the time of the day the supposed list was handed over and I'm typing this by exactly 5:55pm same day...!!
Shows this was a fire-brigade, rush hour, off work hour period exercise just to beat the deadline.
Your wailing has no part 2. You wail to the extent that you don't know time anymore. That is exactly a minute to 5pm on that clock.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by obailala(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Take note of the time of the day the supposed list was handed over and I'm typing this by exactly 5:55pm same day...!!
Shows this was a fire-brigade, rush hour, off work hour period exercise just to beat the deadline.
Finally, whether fire brigade approach or not, all I see here is someone trying hard to keep to his words. There are definitely no angels in Nigeria, I'm sure the names of some devils must have been shoved in at the last minute this afternoon just to beat the deadline grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
grin
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by superow: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Up PMB. You are Nigeria's messiah. Whether they like it or not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
tpiander:

can you post a link to where he said that.
http://tribuneonlineng.com/buhari%E2%80%99s-cabinet-33-ministerial-nominees-fail-corruption-test

Still waiting for the corruptless saints

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Ibelove: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
The long awaited list of angels in Nigeria. we have heard.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by ogundokun: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Shows this was a fire-brigade, rush hour, off work period exercise just to beat the deadline.
you be mumu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by sweatlana: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oga announce the names na
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by osytex: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ghen Ghen!!
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by UgoGod2015: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
This kind of Administration............................hummmm PMB sit up ooh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Alubosa:

pls make it public right away
Saraki can only read it to the Senators at their plenary. We have to make do with the expo version.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Millz404(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oya saraki... Sharpaly tear d envelope... D suspense don do

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by funkiebully: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Always dull and late to issues.

Time for saraki to take his own pound of flesh. Thiefnubuu Ur candidates will pay for Ur greed. If u listened to Dino melaye u will understand better.

Fingers crossed as the sanctus sanctus sanctus are unveiled.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by durella32: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
I hope i make d list
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by AreaFada2: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Let us see the angels and saints in Nigeria
No, they just used chain and ladder to climb down from heaven. Waiting to see how many women are in the list. Want to know if women only have a place in bed and kitchen. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Luckygurl(f): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
These guys are just toying with us.
Release the damn list lets be over and done with this.

Next will be photos of senate president arriving at his office with the ministerial list.

Make that godamn list public........
Arggggghhhhh!!!!!!!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by niggi4life(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
abbeycial:
so many destiny locked up in that small parcel!

avalanche of the good the bad and the fugly, well hope this news would help reduce the cost of garri cuz the fact is,boiz are starving.
hmmmmmmm

It is well
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Let us see the angels and saints in Nigeria

have you heard? PDP SAY 2019 PRESIDENTIAL TICKET IS ZONE TO NORTH (MUSLIMS). I love PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by stevone(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Waoooooooo that's good
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Yakasaii: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
PMB the promise keeper
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Enesi47: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Stellaenefa:
Some people will not sleep well this night.
boos, pls don't kill me with laugh
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by tophee(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ah swear, this is change, if it were to be business as usual, we would know the post of each name on #Thelist since august

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by niggi4life(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
durella32:
I hope i make d list
na JAMB admission list u call am? grin
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Adesiji77: 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Shows this was a fire-brigade, rush hour, off work period exercise just to beat the deadline.

That angle! The photographer no try at all... cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by blazetitov: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Baba keeping to his words!
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by osazeeblue01: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
Saraki i like u because u are a great politician. Tinubu hw far them don give Saraki the list o.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Muhylonaire(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
we are seriously eager to see the list.
#buhari the main man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"For Me The End Has Come" - Abubakar Shekau / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.