Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers (63952 Views)

Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. / Ministerial List : See Speculated Portfolios Of Ministers / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by baralatie(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Millz404:
Oya saraki... Sharpaly tear d envelope... D suspense don do
he no get power to even xray the thing until next week
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by olujegs(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Take note of the time of the day the supposed list was handed over and I'm typing this by exactly 5:55pm same day...!!
Shows this was a fire-brigade, rush hour, off work period exercise just to beat the deadline.

And what is bad in trying to beat a set deadline. ....maybe you've never worked in a corporate environment b4

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Luckygurl(f): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
*Yawns*
Someone should mention me when the list is finally made public.
I'm tired of waiting jorh!!
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Firefire(m): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
for keeping to promise, and ur clueless corrupt hero never give a dawn

I pity you, see as Boohary dey use una head play kite cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by menix(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
arsetalks:
So you had to bring the dead into it? You waste of sperm.

I no even look ur pinshure b4 I reply..

U resemble squid I swear, poverty is written on ur eye balls.

Ewu iceland..
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by menix(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
Luckygurl:
*Yawns*

Someone should mention me when the list is finally made public.

I'm tired of waiting jorh!!

Oya click here........... for the list.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Izunwa(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Abike Dabiri for Minister of Information, I saw it in my dream undecided
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Luckygurl(f): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
menix:

Oya click here........... for the list.
If I whooze you ehn angry angry
tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by hinwazaka: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Mr hinwazaka are you there?
FINALLY, WE HAVE MADE THE PRESIDENT TO BUDGE. THIS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT PRESSURE FROM VARIOUS SPHERES FROM ALL CORNERS OF THE FEDERATION. WHEN THE NAMES ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC, THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT TRULY HAPPENED.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by menix(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
Luckygurl:

If I whooze you ehn angry angry

tongue tongue

Nah ur type dey beat lagos conductor...

Whoozabambam..
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by AnanseK(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Take note of the time of the day the supposed list was handed over and I'm typing this by exactly 5:55pm same day...!!
Shows this was a fire-brigade, rush hour, off work period exercise just to beat the deadline.

So what?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Jesusloveyou: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ndkings1:
So the submition of the ministerial list to the senate is now a ceremmonial thing tht has to be captured on the cameras, huh?
I just hate this government.
that is why i over like this govt, nothing wil be done in secrecy again, so that d corrupt saraki wil not deny receiving it before 4pm on 30th Sept

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Jesuitdey: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
So Mr SP when are we getting the content of the envelope? ;DSo Mr SP when are we getting the content of the envelope?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by hob(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ghen Ghen

The next tin wey go arise after revelation of the names is so gonna be loud
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Luckygurl(f): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
menix:

Nah ur type dey beat lagos conductor...
Whoozabambam..
grin grin Make I unwind as I dey wait list.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by fasbat(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
CharlesPhc:
just hear urself? Which deadline Is d deadline made by PMB or your humble self?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Aitee1: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Greyworld:
Hmmm! Calm down evry one and take a deep breath..... But b rest assured dat Amaechi n raji av got their names missin on dat list.

Howeva there is a batch b.

Batch B kwaaaa...na NYSC

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by menix(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
Luckygurl:

grin grin
Make I unwind as I dey wait list.

Oya come meet me for Mama Musa beer parlour make u take Orijin dey unwind..
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by pleiades45: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
the list will be released at 9 o clock
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Jesusloveyou: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
Firefire:

I pity you, see as Boohary dey use una head play kite cheesy
d way ur ogogoro clueless corrupt hero use u saTANist head play ludo

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Luckygurl(f): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
menix:

Oya come meet me for Mama Musa beer parlour make u take Orijin dey unwind..

Beer parlour?
Orijin?
Na only you waka come....
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Episteme2(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
To the masturbators, this is one of the 'numerous achievements' of PMB- staggered to meet a deadline he set for himself to name his ministers. If it is sth to go by, he still failed. He promised to name his cabinet this month, but what we have here is just a 'closed list' sent to SP after official working hours making it seem like it is a herculean task to shop for worthy appointees from over 170million Nigerians. Is this how 'unclean' Nigerians are?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by MrImole: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Realdeals:
Okay o! Saraki should use this window to warm his way back to the heart of Nigerians by publicly listing the names out even before the presidency does

What's wrong with you people?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Spidermon: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
With the amount of hype following this ministerial list, these are my expectations... Minister of Defence - Paolo Maldini Attorney General. - Johnny Cochrane Minister of Power. - Clark Kent Minister of Women Affairs - Mother Theresa Minister of Health. - Gregory House Minister of Education - Martin Luther King Minister of Finance. - Angel Gabriel Minister of Sports. - Sir Alex Ferguson Minister of Agric - Myself *hehehe* Minister of Foreign Affairs - Angel Michael ....But if it is a list filled with the same set of people who have been in Government since 1960....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by menix(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
Luckygurl:

Beer parlour?
Orijin?
Na only you waka come....

Oya com Mr Biggs come take Chewing Gum...
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by LocalChamp: 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
The Face of Criminal Fraudster and Bank Robber Saraki

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Luckygurl(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
menix:

Oya com Mr Biggs come take Chewing Gum...
grin grin No!! tanchu..... I dey crunchies they munch sharwarma.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by lomprico(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
obailala:
Finally, whether fire brigade approach or not, all I see here is someone trying hard to keep to his words. There are definitely no angels in Nigeria, I'm sure the names of some devils must have been shoved in at the last minute this afternoon just to beat the deadline grin
Which useless words? Tomorrow is 1st october 2015. And we will still not have ministers!
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by lomprico(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
for keeping to promise, and ur clueless corrupt hero never give a dawn
Pls which promise?
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by kbbanj10(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
searay:
I don't believe it until it is opened. There could be a mistake.

Meanwhile,

And I saw politicians, small and great, stand before Buhari. And #TheList was opened, and another list was opened which is #TheList of jail
...lol man u must really be a commedian cheesy
searay:
I don't believe it until it is opened. There could be a mistake.

Meanwhile,

And I saw politicians, small and great, stand before Buhari. And #TheList was opened, and another list was opened which is #TheList of jail
...lol man u must really be a commedian

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by Koolmexxi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
See what dis govt has turned people. . Celebrating a list? ?? Choii. . Na him b say wen dem confirm the ministers na orgasm dis fan bois go get.
Re: Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers by uwemetok(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
abbeycial:
so many destiny locked up in that small parcel!

avalanche of the good the bad and the fugly, well hope this news would help reduce the cost of garri cuz the fact is,boiz are starving.

Very soon #TheEnvelope will start trending on twitter..... #TheList...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.