Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,420 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

All Binary Options Traders In Ikeja, Cement, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda And Abule Egba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Binary Options Traders In Ikeja, Cement, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda And Abule Egba (995 Views)

Welcome Deposit Bonus And Binary Options Bonus All Binary Deposit Bonus / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Binary Options Traders In Ikeja, Cement, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda And Abule Egba by fidellamo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
CALLING ON ALL BINARY OPTIONS TRADERS IN IKEJA, CEMENT, IYANA IPAJA, EGBEDA AND ABULE EGBA!!!

I THINK WE SHOULD COME TOGETHER AND FORM A FORMIDABLE SYNERGY GROUP WITH THE SOLE AIM OF CONSTANT SUCCESS TRADING BINARY OPTIONS BY PUTTING RESOURCES AND MANPOWER TOGETHER. AS THEY SAY, TWO "OR MORE" GOOD HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE.

SO FEEL FREE TO COME IN, INDICATE YOUR LOCATION, GIVE YOUR INPUT AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS, STRATEGIES, INDICATORS, ETC. I LLOK FORWARD TO US HAVING A PHYSICAL MEETING SOON AS WE PROGRESS.

I WILL START WITH MYSELF: YOU CAN SIMPLY CALL ME "LORDAUSTIN". LOCATION IS IYANA IPAJA AND WILL BE DROPPING MY INPUTS AS THE THREAD GROWS.

LETS GO...

3 Likes

Re: All Binary Options Traders In Ikeja, Cement, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda And Abule Egba by brainware: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2016
hello brother, i stay at iyana paja axis, egando precisely.
am about to start the BO trading, ive seen how the TBmatic Bot works using my virtual account, i need the full version so i can start fully with a real account this month end, dunno how you can help me with that
Re: All Binary Options Traders In Ikeja, Cement, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda And Abule Egba by fidellamo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
PM me
Re: All Binary Options Traders In Ikeja, Cement, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda And Abule Egba by sammary54: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
I have been thinking of this for very long time, to ease trading .......,
Let see how we will achieve this successfully. I reside @ Sango axis
and ready to trade Binary full time ,
Or which format are we using to form a FORMIDABLE SYNERGY GROUP
Re: All Binary Options Traders In Ikeja, Cement, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda And Abule Egba by fidellamo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
sammary54:
I have been thinking of this for very long time, to ease trading .......,
Let see how we will achieve this successfully. I reside @ Sango axis
and ready to trade Binary full time ,
Or which format are we using to form a FORMIDABLE SYNERGY GROUP

Yes. I know there are people out there who reside around this axis and are venturing into binary options trading.

I believe coming together with our different ideas and strategies will make trading a lot easier and successful.

Since there are interests already, I will propose we fix a date for a meeting, which subsequently will be regular.

Let's see how things will go from the outcome of the meeting.

Cheers and more greens to us all.
Re: All Binary Options Traders In Ikeja, Cement, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda And Abule Egba by fidellamo(m): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2016
brainware:
hello brother, i stay at iyana paja axis, egando precisely.
am about to start the BO trading, ive seen how the TBmatic Bot works using my virtual account, i need the full version so i can start fully with a real account this month end, dunno how you can help me with that

You've got mail.
Re: All Binary Options Traders In Ikeja, Cement, Iyana Ipaja, Egbeda And Abule Egba by fidellamo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mods why are you deleting people's post na? Please let us network.

(1) (Reply)

What is life / Be Empowered: Skill Acquisition Program / Which Business Can I Start With 2,000,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.