Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Dangote Refinery Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation (234678 Views)

Dangote Refinery Test Invite / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Sunnystooth(m): 5:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easy499:
It was same interview all of us did. Just that those who were called to ask if they would accept the offer have been selected for fertilizer.
Hmmm, So those people that were called last week, have they been given further info or directives yet?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easy499: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sunnystooth:

Hmmm, So those people that were called last week, have they been given further info or directives yet?

If you weren't called. It's because you were selected for refinery. Truth is that everybody applied for refinery but since its a norm to them to select people for fertilizer plant they had to call them to ask if they would accept the offer because fertilizer was not what they applied for.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easy499: 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sunnystooth:

Not yet
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by monkautos(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easy499:

If you weren't called. It's because you were selected for refinery. Truth is that everybody applied for refinery but since its a norm to them to select people for fertilizer plant they had to call them to ask if they would accept the offer because fertilizer was not what they applied for.
Wao....how did you get this information
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by monkautos(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easy499:

Wao....how did you get this information please?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Sunnystooth(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Easy499:

Hmmm, one would wonder what that basis of selection was though... You have any clue?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easy499: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2019
Sunnystooth:

Hmmm, one would wonder what that basis of selection was though... You have any clue?

Maybe experience in oil and gas. You never can tell
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Sunnystooth(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Easy499:

Maybe experience in oil and gas. You never can tell

Hmm... Ok oh.

Let's wait and see how things play out sha.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by odinepeter: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Please can I have your contact. I want to discuss with u sir

Easy499:

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easy499: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
This thread has been quiet oh
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Sunnystooth(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
Easy499:
This thread has been quiet oh
Well, some EEE guys in the WhatsApp group got the training bond mail today... Dunno why none of them is saying anything here just so others know that there's some progress whatsoever.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Eggovic: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunnystooth:

Well, some EEE guys in the WhatsApp group got the training bond mail today... Dunno why none of them is saying anything here just so others know that there's some progress whatsoever.
Don't know why they are keeping things hush hush.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by kolidave: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunnystooth:

EEE? YE MY CHEST I no see anything ooo
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by ExposeThem101: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
The whole process has lost its integrity. Now you need to know an insider to be shortlisted. Believe it or not, this is what is happening presently. I know some guys that have very excellent academic qualifications and did very well at the interview that are still waiting as we speak. Anyway, I wish the refinery project team all the best if that's what they want. I just feel for Dangote who doesn't know what's really happening. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easy499: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
kolidave:
EEE? YE MY CHEST I no see anything ooo

Some chemical too got today. But I don't know of EEE
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easy499: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
ExposeThem101:
The whole process has lost its integrity. Now you need to know an insider to be shortlisted. Believe it or not, this is what is happening presently. I know some guys that have very excellent academic qualifications and did very well at the interview that are still waiting as we speak. Anyway, I wish the refinery project team all the best if that's what they want. I just feel for Dangote who doesn't know what's really happening. grin grin grin

It is well.
No man can take what belongs to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by kolidave: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Easy499:

Some chemical too got today. But I don't know of EEE
na WA oooo. God dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by kolidave: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Easy499:

It is well.
No man can take what belongs to you.
but God and devil can?
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easy499: 12:55am On Sep 18, 2019
kolidave:
but God and devil can?

Even the devil cannot take what belongs to you. Even if he multiplies himself a 'zillion' times!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easy499: 12:57am On Sep 18, 2019
kolidave:
but God and devil can?

God will give you what belongs to you or what is rightly yours. So chill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by BlackHummer(m): 1:45am On Sep 18, 2019
ExposeThem101:

Dangote knows what is happening it is just that he does not know how bad it is. So many coded nepotistic stunts and unprofessionlism in the company from asking us to state our tribes under the guise of federal character but a subtle instrument to choose the region they like, to shoving opening of first bank account and PSA account on us.

I have a friend who just came back from a univeristy in UK early this year (Msc Chemical Engr.) and the dude has already gotten an invite for medicals (Refinery, GT). He did not write the test. Infact, I know about 2 or 3 people from my university who didn't do test but have gone for training. Two of the guys i know are as dumb as rock (sorry but I just have to say it as it is) and they did not do the test. One is in refinery, the other is in the fertilizer plant. A third dude is very smart, he made a distinction in his Msc but they frustrated this guy's life for more than 14 months before he was called for medicals.

Honestly, between me and God, if you have another offer, go for it and forget dangote. This same nepotism has eaten deep into the company and will haunt you as you attempt to progress in the company. The company is like a typical nigerian community. Yea, there is a mix of merit based guys but the number of back door people are very much . Trust me. They only consider the common man when they cannot get one of their own to fill an imminent void or if he is just too outstanding....but even at that ...well...

Luckily for me, i just got admission for msc in UK and I will be dumping the process now even though I made it to the last stage. I honestly wish you all well.

Dangote group has zero integrity.

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Eggovic: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2019
BlackHummer:

Dangote knows what is happening it is just that he does not know how bad it is. So many coded nepotistic stunts and unprofessionlism in the company from asking us to state our tribes under the guise of federal character but a subtle instrument to choose the region they like, to shoving opening of first bank account and PSA account on us.

I have a friend who just came back from a univeristy in UK early this year (Msc Chemical Engr.) and the dude has already gotten an invite for medicals (Refinery, GT). He did not write the test. Infact, I know about 2 or 3 people from my university who didn't do test but have gone for training. Two of the guys i know are as dumb as rock (sorry but I just have to say it as it is) and they did not do the test. One is in refinery, the other is in the fertilizer plant. A third dude is very smart, he made a distinction in his Msc but they frustrated this guy's life for more than 14 months before he was called for medicals.

Honestly, between me and God, if you have another offer, go for it and forget dangote. This same nepotism has eaten deep into the company and will haunt you as you attempt to progress in the company. The company is like a typical nigerian community. Yea, there is a mix of merit based guys but the number of back door people are very much . Trust me. They only consider the common man when they cannot get one of their own to fill an imminent void or if he is just too outstanding....but even at that ...well...

Luckily for me, i just got admission for msc in UK and I will be dumping the process now even though I made it to the last stage. I honestly wish you all well.

Congratulations bro. Keep on flying high.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Easy499: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2019
BlackHummer:

Congratulations! It is well! My case is different
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by 2nioshine(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2019
Femi11cf:
Can you remember how the visa interview went?

Have you been to........ before?
Do you know any one there?
Stuffs like that.....nothing serious, you just sign a few docs afterwards and that is all.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by 2nioshine(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2019
keytoneOfSongs:
Please I need clarification. Do you mean the Refinery and Fertilizer recruitments are separate and some candidates will be shortlisted for fertilizer training while some others will be shortlisted for refinery training?

You have said it all
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Brodu0099: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
BlackHummer:

Congratulations @Blackhummer.But if I may ask what's your objective of going for 2nd degree & dumping an oil recruitment process you have completed
Secondly, are you working with any firm presently
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Brodu0099: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=ExposeThem101 post=82323635]The whole process has lost its integrity. Now you need to know an insider to be shortlisted. Believe it or not, this is what is happening presently. I know some guys that have very excellent academic qualifications and did very well at the interview that are still waiting as we speak. Anyway, I wish the refinery project team all the best if that's what they want. I just feel for Dangote who doesn't know what's really happening. grin grin grin[/quoteLol. Engr. Integrity if you are one of the Ogas @ the top you would have done same. Like PMB made her daughter board member of NNPC I would do same as well... so relax you will still be contacted but not soon. Notwithstanding, irrespective of the anomaly with Dangote recruitment or not, I would implore those with connection to use it maximally.. don't just dull yourself while new faces are entering refinery steadily cos we shouldn't expect 100% transparency in a zigzag recruitment process.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Uricas(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dear Brodu0099

Watin eye no go see? shocked
Can you all see how average Nigerian youths think? We have the worst problem, people's problem.

If what you write here is true, why did they put majority through the brain drain test come psychometric test? Why didn't they just call their relatives instead?

May we help ourselves.
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by monkautos(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Uricas:
Dear Brodu0099

Can you all see how average Nigerian youths think? We have the worst problem, people's problem.

If what you write here is true, why did they put majority through the brain drain test come psychometric test? Why didn't they just call their relatives instead?

May we help ourselves.
Please let us all be patient..I know the whole wait is very frustrating, but the truth is that: graduate recruitment like this takes lots of time. Look at KPMG, people take up to One year or more to finalize the graduate recruitment process.
I also called a friend that is already back from India and he told me that the recruitment looked fairly transparent.
Finally, let us remember That the refinery is yet to start operations and adding so many trainees now will be like adding to the present overhead

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Brodu0099: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2019
Uricas:
Dear Brodu0099

May we help ourselves.
Sup Uricas.
Firstly there is no reasoning problem of whatsoever here but reality. You and I know that in Naija to get a lucrative job is laborious and connection is inevitable
My submission is if you have the link too,just help yourself to be among the minority out of the majority. Simple
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by Uricas(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Brodu0099:
Sup Uricas.
Firstly there is no reasoning problem of whatsoever here but reality. You and I know that in Naija to get a lucrative job is laborious and connection is inevitable
My submission is if you have the link too,just help yourself to be among the minority out of the majority. Simple
. Okay! I quite understand you
Re: Dangote Refinery Test Invitation by kelzgie: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2019
My group wrote our test 2018, September..
They called for GD December.....after that,chemical proceeded up to reception of offer letter..while others got no feed back...electrical guys got a call for interview..since then nothing..
Mechanical guys haven't done anything since they had the GD ...
The ammonia plant is ready..reason chemical guys have gotten the offer letter...
Let everyone chill in hope and faith

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (59) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.