Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Goodness! See What Holly Madison Said About Playboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Goodness! See What Holly Madison Said About Playboy (643 Views)

Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) / Oh My Goodness! See What Davido's Cousin Posted Online About Dele Momodu / Oh My Goodness: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Goodness! See What Holly Madison Said About Playboy by 100thshades: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
You know that Holly Madison after she has finished doing nonsense at Play Boy mansion, read all what she is now saying in her book...

What did she expect

1. Though they publicly denied it, all girlfriends were expected to participate in Hef's bizarre bedtime group sex ritual.
"I didn't immediately realize that all girlfriends were required to sleep with Hef," Madison writes.

2. Hef would take photos of his girlfriends and him every night before they went out, then have them delivered to each girlfriend's door the next morning.
The photos "only amplified the massive pressure to always look perfect and cause the girlfriends to spend hours critiquing their appearances," Madison writes. (She also describes Hef as a "hoarder" with "endless desire for momentos."wink

3. Hef offered Madison a quaalude out of a crumpled tissue on her first night out clubbing with him.
When Madison told him she doesn't do drugs, she says Hef replied, "Usually I don't approve of drugs, but you know, in the '70s they used to call these pills 'thigh openers.'"

4. Among his bizarre set of mansion rules, Madison writes, were that the girlfriends change into identical flannel pajamas before the bedtime routine.

5. He would watch po**, smoke pot, and jerk off while his girlfriends and whoever else happened to be joining them that night pretended to get it on around him.

Madison says they would take turns pleasuring Hef, but he always finished by himself. Madison reveals that she made her first foray into Hef's bedroom after a night out with "roughly a third of a bottle of vodka sloshing around in my stomach." "There was zero intimacy involved," she writes. "No kissing, nothing. It was so brief that I can't even recall what it felt like beyond having a heavy body on top of mine."

6. He made his sons Marston, 9 years old when Madison moved in, and Cooper, 10, share a bedroom with a girlfriend.

This was Bedroom 3, which came with three beds and a private bath. "Though they never stayed over when I was there, there were still toys scattered across the bedroom floor," Madison writes, "which made for an incredibly odd and, frankly, creepy juxtaposition."

Read the full details here

http://100thshades..com.ng/2015/09/holly-madison-serves-more-gory-details.html

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Fell On Stage In Ph(video) / John Dumelo Hits 3 Million Facebook Followers / Solidstar Is Now A Father ( Adorable Photo Of His New Baby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.