Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (100588 Views)

PMB, El-Rufai, Onu, Lai Mohammed & Oyegun At APC ‘Salvation Rally’ In 2014 / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Solowande(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Say what ever you want to say. Atleast they arent "theifnocrats" like madueke and co
let wait and c, time would tell if they won't be worst
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Princephelar(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence pls check out my work...
https://my.notjustok.com/track/37934/p
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by basileze: 8:53am On Oct 01, 2015
Fashola should not attempt to use Nigerian billions to build website ooo. Amaechi should not graduate to trillion Dollar thieve ooo. Just saying my own sha!

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by freshcvvs: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Pidggin:
I can't pick any credible person in that list

Name 20 credible Nigerians.. infact name just 10 and lets see.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by divalizzy(f): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2015
190theclown:
Nigerians sha grin grin grin

Una really get time to de follow all these events

even if buhari should summon me to his presence today

I wont go because i answerth not to no man undecided

y'all should focus on your lives and forget these people

Y'all have been following politics since 1960 yet one plot of land una nor get

yet you see yourselves killing, dying, celebrating and being happy on the internet

over people who have little or no impact in your lives.

I rather you celebrate your boss who pays your daily bread/salary over buhari and fashola anytime undecided
1000 likes for this...
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by simdam500(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Ciscogod: I'm happy for fashola
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by tabisegroup(m): 9:09am On Oct 01, 2015
Pidggin:
I can't pick any credible person in that list

Even in the person of Distinguished senator udoma Udo udoma? Who single handedly killed d 3rd term ambition of Ex President OBJ in the senate

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2015
CHAI NIGERIA MY COUNTRY CHAI AMECHI FASHOLA HMMM TECHNOTHIVES BUHARIA CHAI OLD AGE CHAI WEEP WEEP NIGERIA.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by sage2(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2015
modath:

Oh, you've been in a coma for the past few months I believe?

It was ok to you when SWerners were being called "slaves" for supporting PMB.

Or being labelled betrayers for daring to not mortgage their children's future with an inept leader despite not promising themselves into any kind of servitude whatsoever.

& to add insult to injury,did not benefit zilch from the useless regime but enpowering tribal armed militia against their people...

Abe abeg, don't make me go ham on you, but in the interim, go & sit your cray self on a dusty bed of nails!!!!

#iranu. undecided

Wow! I just wanted to be sure that you are a sadist. Thanks for the confirmation.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by inalegwu99(m): 9:59am On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independece

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by dantewest: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Buhari's supporters will do anything to make it look like Buhari is faultless, stainless, all knowing, saint, purer than saints, holier than holy, cleanest, sanest, most hardworking, and most sincere man in Nigeria. Non is holier or better than Buhari.

That is just sad, cos Buhari is definitely not who the media propaganda paint him to be.

Although, there has been light so far. I just pray the Nation won't be misruled as we have always been.

And for those shouting Wailing wailers at anyone who questions Buhari, those people are the most dangerous people to give any sorts of relevance to.

Instead of them to argue with sense and fact, they resort to silly abuses and name calling. That is simply immature, brutal and wicked.

The term wailing wailer is used to discredit any other point of view that any legitimate Nigerian have. I see it as a wicked type of censorship, attacking the sub consciousness of anyone who doesnt fall in line with the party's point of view.

Grab a book, not just any book. Read 1984 by George Orwell. Read it and gain insights to how the government is not to be trusted, especially in this modern age.

Be wise.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by goodgate: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
sad where is my name? embarassed
NO fear GOD GO DO AM!

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Reference(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2015
If true. Then it is a good group of people to work with. About time. Now lets start.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by JohnVianney: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2015
sademola:

Wetin u get for or against him?

would you like to have a chronic lair (which grossly relates to incompetency) managing a section of the affairs of Nigeria?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Asad69(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2015
dapsin999:
Still curious to see my name. Waiting
What do you say your name is? Mek i check am for you!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Koleman(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2015
Jarus:

The Cable is owned by Simon Kolawole, former editor of Thisday and arguably Nigeria's most connected journalist When he launched the news platform in 2014, it was chaired by General Abdulsalamm, former Head of State, and also had in attendance Aliko Dangote.

The Cable is not an "hungry news site", just to let you know.

By the way, Saraki's close men, Yusuph Olaniyonu and Bolaji Abdullahi, used to Simon Kolawole's colleagues at Thisday and remain close friends. Likely the source of the The Cable scoop.
thanks for making me realize.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by sademola: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2015
JohnVianney:

would you like to have a chronic lair (which grossly relates to incompetency) managing a section of the affairs of Nigeria?

Incompetency? That's ur opinion but PMB sees him worthy and his opinion supercedes urs.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by BurukutuMallam: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2015
And lie Mohammed will be Minister of state for Lying Liers..
Mtcheeee.This is the change ni
Compensation time
Una see una life
And the GULLIBLE eRats will still applaud him.

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by sefmade(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2015
chocolateme:
Congratulations to them.
If to say them no come out eh!!
Hmm!! Meche for don dey Kpara by now.
I am soooo happy that Ngige made it wow!

FTC
Chocolate cream
I for para pass u brub nice combo
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by fejikudz(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2015
Acidosis:

Impressive.

One clown even said our destiny is tied with the ministerial list, lol.

Truth is GOOGLE is more important and beneficial to people like me than all the ministers combined.

I'd rather have my destiny tied with Google, than have it tied with clowns like Saraki and Amaechi.
FACT

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by viktagorion: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2015
modath:

As long as Rotimi Amaechi's name is there to keep some folks sad for a long time, it's cool...
One big Orijin for you for this beautiful comment. Let haters stew and convulse in their hatred.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by modath(f): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2015
viktagorion:
One big Orijin for you for this beautiful comment. Let haters stew and convulse in their hatred.

Let's do chilled freshly squeezed orange juice, we nor wan make new baby shayo... grin
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Monalisa185(f): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2015
190theclown:
Nigerians sha grin grin grin

Una really get time to de follow all these events

even if buhari should summon me to his presence today

I wont go because i answerth not to no man undecided

y'all should focus on your lives and forget these people

Y'all have been following politics since 1960 yet one plot of land una nor get

yet you see yourselves killing, dying, celebrating and being happy on the internet

over people who have little or no impact in your lives.

I rather you celebrate your boss who pays your daily bread/salary over buhari and fashola anytime undecided

#sensible
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Ayo199(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2015
dapsin999:
Still curious to see my name. Waiting
wait for d supplementary list
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by onyxo76(m): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
i thought i heard that chief Bisi Akande is the new labour minister.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by viktagorion: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
modath:

Let's do chilled freshly squeezed orange juice, we nor wan make new baby shayo... grin
Okay no wahala. grin
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nten: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ameachi on that list is a national embarrasment
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Uncletony(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jona was crueless; buhari super clueless!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by visi: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
sad where is my name? embarassed
check well
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by mikeapollo: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-fashola-amaechi-ngige-onu-lai-mohammed-make-buharis-ministerial-list

If true, then this is a mediocre list, just trying to provide job for APC boys.
I wonder what most of the people in the list have to offer
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by clemzo101(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
So what's special about this people? Mtchewwwww
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by henryhemon(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Mogidi:

The CPC list, don't worry the APC list would come in batch 2.

He wants people he can vouch for,even in your little corner if you are made somebody in Nigeria,you will look for people you can trust. That's the way the world works.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.