Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (100589 Views)

PMB, El-Rufai, Onu, Lai Mohammed & Oyegun At APC ‘Salvation Rally’ In 2014 / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Aminat508:
sad where is my name? embarassed
look again na because it is there
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by dabossman(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
190theclown:
Nigerians sha grin grin grin

Una really get time to de follow all these events

even if buhari should summon me to his presence today

I wont go because i answerth not to no man undecided

y'all should focus on your lives and forget these people

Y'all have been following politics since 1960 yet one plot of land una nor get

yet you see yourselves killing, dying, celebrating and being happy on the internet

over people who have little or no impact in your lives.

I rather you celebrate your boss who pays your daily bread/salary over buhari and fashola anytime undecided

Even if you don't take an interest in politics, politics will definitely take an interest in you. Those politicians can make policy decisions that will crash the business that your boss paying for your daily bread is into. Their policies can take that your plot of land and the duplex you erected on it away from you without compensation. So, if you think they have no impact on your life, then you are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Princewell2012(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
So where are the technocrats?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Gogetta(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Walelavender:
They all played crucial roles to the emergence of the president and you think he will sideline them? Nobody does that. PMB has an idea of what comes in to the treasury now, don't you think graft will be more difficult under his nose? Happy Independence celebration Nigeria!
you, my brother, has made the most sense here! Forget all these ones who don't know jack.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pat Utomi?
Falana?
Dont really understand wy Fayemi and Amaechi have to b ministers.Dy wld fare better as Ambassadors,A cabinet with political titans will only distract d govt.Fayemi will fight Fayose
Amaechi will fight Wike
Ngige will not rest either!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by deygar: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
the same old thieves, so why waiting 4 these long, when its still d recycling process......
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by cally3D(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
lastpage:

You dont even have EYES..... how would you then see! grin grin

I bet you did not see Buhari becoming President in March elections, or did you?
Blind "dingBAT" undecided undecided

If he continues the way he have started and not waiver along the way, CONFIRM he will get a second term because "intelligent Nigerians" will do exactly what we did in March.

I know how you feel though but you gat to purge yourself of HATE.
A new sheriff is in town!

Lastpage!
I don't reason with senseless people!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Michael81: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
criminals
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by tuoyoojo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
So these are the angels, the incorruptible saints that would bring about change?

Well lemme know judge a book by this cover

We are watching
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
190theclown:
Nigerians sha grin grin grin

Una really get time to de follow all these events

y'all should focus on your lives and forget these people

Y'all have been following politics since 1960 yet one plot of land una nor get

yet you see yourselves killing, dying, celebrating and being happy on the internet

over people who have little or no impact in your lives.

I rather you celebrate your boss who pays your daily bread/salary over buhari and fashola anytime undecided

God bless you abundantly for this.
You are wise. Although this your advice may not make sense to a lot of people, but it will make sense to reasonable people.
These politicians don't know me. Don't care about me. They don't even care about their "people". But yet every day Nigerians online, and in newspaper stands fight each other because of them, meanwhile the politicians children are living large abroad.
But the person who God "used to answer our prayers" at a point in time to give us a job (out of thousands of jobless graduates all over the country) all we do is criticise and complain on nairaland about how our greedy employers dont pay enough.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by 190theclown: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
iamnen:

God bless you abundantly for this.
You are wise. Although this your advice may not make sense to a lot of people, but it will make sense to reasonable people.
These politicians don't know me. Don't care about me. They don't even care about their "people". But yet every day Nigerians online, and in newspaper stands fight each other because of them, meanwhile the politicians children are living large abroad.
But the person who God "used to answer our prayers" at a point in time to give us a job (out of thousands of jobless graduates all over the country) all we do is criticise and complain on nairaland about how our greedy employers dont pay enough.

You are wise and may you live long cool
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by canDy4eva(f): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
modath:

As long as Rotimi Amaechi's name is there to keep some folks sad for a long time, it's cool...
...gbam!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by JohnVianney: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2015
sademola:

Incompetency? That's ur opinion but PMB sees him worthy and his opinion supercedes urs.
Well, it is said that light and darkness do not have anything in common so therefore they cannot meet.
Also there is a very popular saying which says thus "Show me your friend, and i will tell you whom you are".

Given the above statements, a saint can not have demons as his pals also, the friend to a lair is also a lair. I will not talk further because i know you are a wise person and as such, you can read meaning into the sentences above.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by yassjib: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
the same thieves were rule Nigeria before..most of dem de inside d list
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by sademola: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2015
JohnVianney:

well, it is said that light and darkness do not have anything in common so there fore they cannot meet.
Also there is a very popular saying which says thus " Show me your friend, and i will tell you whom you are"

Given the above statements, a saint can not have demons as his pals also, the friend to a lair is also a lair. I will not talk further because i know you are a wise person and as such, you can read meaning into the sentences above.

It's still ur opinion/perspective VS PMB's!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.