Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (100590 Views)

PMB, El-Rufai, Onu, Lai Mohammed & Oyegun At APC ‘Salvation Rally’ In 2014 / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

How do you expect us to take The Cable with any pinch of seriousness?

Suggesting that Kaichukwu be on the list?

Yes, he is there. Quote me anywhere.

There's nothing that says he cannot be NNPC GMD and Minister of State for Petroleum.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Ugo4ema2015: 6:51am On Oct 01, 2015
190theclown:
Nigerians sha grin grin grin

Una really get time to de follow all these events you ve said it all broda...nigerias nd dia bizzy bodi!

even if buhari should summon me to his presence today

I wont go because i answerth not to no man undecided

y'all should focus on your lives and forget these people

Y'all have been following politics since 1960 yet one plot of land una nor get

yet you see yourselves killing, dying, celebrating and being happy on the internet

over people who have little or no impact in your lives.

I rather you celebrate your boss who pays your daily bread/salary over buhari and fashola anytime undecided
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by sniper1305(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2015
sweatlana:
So pls tell me how buhari intends to fight corruption?
Firstly I thought he said he would down size on ministries so why this many ministers?

Secondly he is appointing the same old thieves. eg ameachi
can you just imagine that!! Same old thief! Some one like Kayode Fayemi dat diverted Ekiti fund to his own personal use. Wat is realy happening to dz country, are these d new set of politician Baba promise. So disappointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Sakes: 6:52am On Oct 01, 2015
190theclown:

Una really get time to de follow all these events

yet you see yourselves killing, dying, celebrating and being happy on the internet

I rather you celebrate your boss who pays your daily bread/salary over buhari and fashola anytime undecided

The world is worse off, not because of the Predominance of BAD People, but because of the APATHY & negligence of the GOOD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by oshiosense(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2015
Pidggin:
I can't pick any credible person in that list

Then examine your mental ability

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2015
The same old shitty people we know...so why the delay like some special persons would be presented to push nigeria forward..it was all lobbying all along...nonsense...make buhari no dey use people play ooo... angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by dannie007(m): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2015
The 4 good months you are complaining for anything spoil btw d period? Wish u understand PMB! Long wait Thank God the List is out!

Do you know how much it as saved for Nigeria? During the period? @least dem for don start collect salary since 4 months ago! Dear getting it right nah him better if PMB like make him put all him cousine my concern be say Make things work well! Nigerians need to calm! Let's pray things go well! Amen.

Holimykel:
Where are the Saints/Angels from Heaven that Buhari promised us after a whole wasted period four(4) good months? only for him to come out with this list of some recycled thieves like.....?

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by godoluwa(m): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2015
190theclown:

Una really get time to de follow all these events

God bless you bro. Buhari himself is a THIEF. ALL OUR POLITICIANS ARE THIEVES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2015
sniper1305:
can you just imagine that!! Same old thief! Some one like Kayode Fayemi dat diverted Ekiti fund to his own personal use. Wat is realy happening to dz country, are these d new set of politician Baba promise. So disappointed
I always told people not to take this country serious..buhari must abide to the rules of favoritism and giving back to thieves who helped him clinch the presidential sit...such is life...now may we all go back to our normal lives and struggles for our daily bread...since the same moda-suckers are back with us... angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by anonimi: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2015
AmaeTHIEF is one $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ dollarised Buhari "saint" surely just like Abacha, not so
So much for HYPOCRISY about fighting corruption or waiting for heaven to send his ministerial list
Who is FOOLING who
200 million mumus loading ...................

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by kaboninc(m): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2015
Jarus:

Yes, he is there. Quote me anywhere.

There's nothing that says he cannot be NNPC GMD and Minister of State for Petroleum.

Then that's really bad for us. Really bad for our oil industry. In fact, everything says he cannot. A Minister cannot head a ministry and parastatatal at the same time. Unless he will be relieved from that position.

Come to think if it, PMB intends to be the defacto Petroleum Minister who in turn is the Chairman of NNPC and the Managing Director is a government Minister of State?

Where's the corporate governance? What message are we sending to the international community? Are we in a monarchy system of government?

Abeg, PMB should not commit another blunder here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2015
buharisambisada:
Rubbish,we need technocrats.
Be real my friend . Na technocrats win election ?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Sultanchidi(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Ameachi's name is on the list and we ar talking abt integrity. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Then that's really bad for us. Really bad for our oil industry. In fact, everything says he cannot. A Minister cannot head a ministry and parastatatal at the same time. Unless he will be relieved from that position.

Come to think if it, PMB intends to be the defacto Petroleum Minister who in turn is the Chairman of NNPC and the Managing Director is a government Minister of State?

Where's the corporate governance? What message are we sending to the international community? Are we in a monarchy system of government?

Please , please please don't join the wailers now ; i beg you!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Sultanchidi:
Ameachi's name is on the list and we ar talking abt integrity. Smh
Amaechi is a Nationalist . He fought and vanquished the medieval Lady Patience Jonathan & her husband !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Sultanchidi(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Amaechi is a Nationalist . He fought and vanquished the medieval Lady Patience Jonathan & her husband !
so he fought a personal battle how those dat make him a man of integrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:10am On Oct 01, 2015
hansad:
Lol, Liar-in-Chief, Lai Mohammed may have lied himself to the position of Minister.

What a cabinet for rewarding Buhari's political loyalists. Nigeria is in danger.
You are funny ooooooooo!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2015
People can't have patience. Where exactly is Cable's source?
Or they just put up possible names? Nawa
I would be very surprised if Amaechi especially makes the list, Fashola is cool but Amaechi...hmmm
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by kaboninc(m): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Please , please please don't join the wailers now ; i beg you!

OKAY!

thanks!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by kaboninc(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
People can't have patience. Where exactly is Cable's source?
Or they just put up possible names? Nawa
I would be very surprised if Amaechi especially makes the list, Fashola is cool but Amaechi...hmmm

Both should not be on the list. PMB needs to improve credibility and perception most especially from the opposition. Warming into their hearts entails bringing people without any known allegation against them

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Holorunloseyi(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2015
sniper1305:
dont forget that the theif you know is better than the angel you dont know
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2015
Sultanchidi:
so he fought a personal battle how those dat make him a man of integrity
No sir, it was never a personal fight . It was a fight for principles. Why should an unelected 'First Lady ' publicly antagonise & denigrate an elected governor ? ...and GEJ could not call her to order ? To many of us that was too much to take for any man!

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by godwin120alex: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2015
I don't think dis is d right list cos if it is I will say PMB have disapointed a whole lot of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Justinah4real(f): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2015
sweatlana:
So pls tell me how buhari intends to fight corruption?
Firstly I thought he said he would down size on ministries so why this many ministers?

Secondly he is appointing the same old thieves. eg ameachi
On point.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Both should not be on the list. PMB needs to improve credibility and perception most especially from the opposition. Warming into their hearts entails bringing people without any known allegation against them
There are very few 'known' politicians without the corruption tag on them cheesy. Maybe he was confused on who to choose.

Sometimes the PMB guy tire me, but I still have faith. The list isn't confirmed yet, is it? We would wait it out...
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Sultanchidi(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

No sir, it was never a personal fight . It was a fight for principles. Why should an unelected 'First Lady ' publicly antagonise & denigrate an elected governor ? ...and GEJ could not call her to order ? To many of us that was too much to take for any man!
U might not agree with me dat it's nt a personal fight, but ameachi has no business being a minister. Cus they can't tell us dat he is not corrupt even if it's nt yet been proven. 4 some1 dat d pple have doubts abt making d list
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by simplisity(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2015
I dont know y Amechi and Fashola r being shortlisted while they r on list for crime and corruption.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Zamurano1(m): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2015
I can't bliv that Amachi is one of the ministerial saints. Buhari, with Amachi your hands are tied fighting this corruption of a thing.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by thundafire: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2015
c reform thieves coming tp brng change to wat dy created nd also continue LAI MOHAMMED IS ALREADY DY MINISTER OF INFORMATION my dear country as we celebrate 55yrs of independence may we brace up for more lies nd turn around story 4rm dy former APC spokesman
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by Sultanchidi(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2015
greggng:

If you hate amaechi , remenber many love him. He has never been indicted or convicted of any crime as far as nigeria is concern. I will advice you and those clicking like for you should go and die. Amaechi has come to stay
it's true dat ameachi has nt been indicted bt has saraki been indicated? D answer is no bt we ar al calling 4 his head and how many of those pdp politicians have been indicated bt we call dem thieves. Y is ameachi's case now different from d others or is it bcus he is from d ruling party
Re: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable by koolly009: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272‎

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Buhari's Daughter Reunites With Family After 14 Days In Isolation (Photo) / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.