Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (127901 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 (2) (3) (4)

S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” by NgreportsBlog(m): 2:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Aisha:
Hi I am Abak (dummy name) from Pune city, married last month and now entered to 30th year. I am a reading ISS site stories since five to six months and had a thought of sharing my own experience. I am not a writer or good in English so please forgive if any mistakes during the story. This has happened to me 5 years back when I was a bachelor and was working in a company. For the purpose of work I was living out of Pune say from Monday to Saturday and coming to home only on Saturday and Sunday. Let me narrate the story in short. Anita the woman who was living in our society on rent basis having two daughters. While on Saturday I use to stand with friends at Laundry chuwk where near to laundry she was living with her whole family. She uses to stare at me and make smile. Some times seeing at me she uses to kiss her small cousin child so hard n vigorously and send that to me to kiss me. One day I catch it and she smiled too. Let me tell you all about her, she was around 32 yrs old that time and by physic she has got good body to look at, she was around 34-29-36 with long hairs around her waist and black eyes. I was around 24 yr old that time.
So I took it as a positive and dare to ask her to have sex. I was afraid but she do like and we decided a day and meet on Sunday. She was not so cute looking but normal let me says around 32 28 30. I started to response her too. Then some times we started talking to each other on small things as her family members used to talk to me quite often. One day while I was staring at her she caught me that my eyes are staring at her boobs, she just made smile at me and went inside the house and came back with her cousin kid and sat next to me exposing her boobs bit from corner of her sari. This kept going for about 2 months and one day while I was coming late to home she was washing the food pots and other things near her home. The laundry was closed and no one was on road as it was nearly 10.30 pm. She saw me and just asked, how come you are so late? I answered that due to work load I left office late. We talked some time and she surprised me asking do I enjoy staring at her boobs that day? I was shay and blushed and with dare and courage I answered yes I enjoyed it a lot. With that she told me that she is not happy with her sexual life and needs to enjoy with me.
According to our talk she meets me at the spot we fixed to meet wearing a sari and blouse. As per plan we moved to my room which I had hired on rent on my scooter. Once we entered the room we looked at each other and exchanged smiles to each other. We get each other in arms and hugged to each other and then she started kissing me hard, as I was virgin, got very much aroused and body shivered and the sensation was going through my body. She was not stopping her kissing n kissing me all over and in the same manner she kissed me all n going down n kissed my rock hard lund from my pant and bit gentle and said u got nice lund. I also kissed her in reply and tasted her lips and hugged her body with mine and believe me the sensation of touching her breast with my chest. I hugged her too tightly and fondled her breast with my hands and also put my hands all over her back and ass pinching a bit making exchange of moans.
Then she took off my shirt baniyan n push me on bed, came on top of me n started to kiss me wildly. I still remember she kissed me very hard n deep so that I was breathless and was trying to relieve myself to have breath. She kissed me all over chicks, eyes, forehead ears...ouch she bite my ears too and put her tongue in my ears one by one. I got hot and by this time my hands were taking liberty to move all over her back ass very fast n pressing her to me hard. Then I asked her to get off her cloths. She in hurry took off her sari blouse and parkar off and came to me in her panty. The nude Anita made me hell Hot n hot. As I was removing my belt she stopped and she herself took it off slowly and in one shot she took off my underwear and I was so hard n my precum was coming. She took hold on my lund and started kissing licking on it. Then she pushes me on bed n kissed me from top to bottom and again licked I and I was nearly cumming. She then stopped and let me get on top of her.
I started kissing her like hungry animal and kissed her all over. Kissed her forehead eyes ears I bite bit hard but she was enjoying, my hands were all over her boobs (not so big. Made me bit of upset as I like big boobs) but were ok n I literally licked them hard one by one. I lick those around 15 mins and bite her boobs nipples so hard and they were getting reddish and swollen. She too was pushing me hard to her boobs. I kissed her stomach and kissed her lips n penetrate my tongue inside her mouth n licked all her mouth and tongue. Bite her tongue in passion. My hands were moving so fast on her body...making me moan with her name as she was elder to me I was respectively calling her...she got angry and {may be she was around 32 and I was 24yr old} shouted call me only Anita. With that I got more wild and with dirty words like sexy Anita I m going to kill u today going to eat u. You sexy bitch I m going to Bleep u wild. I keep kissing her so much time and then I realized that being first time I already feeling very weak. She then asked me to lick her pussy, but I refused initially, but as she pushed me hard at her pussy I started getting to it and licked her pussy hard as her hips were moving up and down with my licking and my tongue and finger getting in her wet pussy all the time.
Then she too got very hot and penetrate my penis {is normal around in between 5-6 inches but thick having diameter around 3 inches}. She said u got a nice lund with the good thickness, will made me feel pains. I started fucking her, I was giving her hard fucking but in between she use to make me stop...I was getting angry but then she whisper in my ear I want u not cum in hurry. Then she got on her knees and ask me to Bleep her doggy style I tried bleeped her doggy style for some time and again she took me on her top and I bleeped her hard and fast making hard strokes in and out. She was moaning with my name come on u sexy fucker Bleep this old bitch and get one child. I need ur child and was moaning in anticipation like uuuuuuuuuu hmmm saying Marathi words like zav mala mazya raja majhya puchila tuza nagoba kas zavatoy mala zav and she keeps holding me tight and I shouted I m cumming and she wrap her legs around my waist and hold me so tight and with hard jerk I shoot all my cum inside her pussy and oppppp I was sweating and feeling my lund paining but feeling the pleasure of releasing the cum and first experience of life for sex. Then we relaxed for some time. She and I were relaxing into each others arms and she again plant a kiss and said she is happy to have me. I asked how you are not satisfied by your husband. She said leave it, only keep in mind that I m not satisfied by my husband and whispered in my ear that now she can have me whenever she wants.
Then we get up after some relaxation may be around 30 mins or so. I feel that my penis gets to life again and she was also feeling for next round. This time she took me to wall make me stand putting my back to wall and kissed me all from forehead to toe like animal. I was too much aroused and kept moaning that you are the sexiest woman Anita keep doing. She licked all my body and she loved my hairy broad strong chest. After that I also kissed her all and sucked hard her nipples and kiss all over her face lips boobs ear, earlobes a lot. I loved sucking her nipples around 15 mins. I also kissed her lips hard and our tongues were locked at least for 20 mins. I was in heaven as the experience was not briefable. Then I kissed her stomach and also kissed her pussy. Not for long I kissed her pussy, she pushed me and took me to bed pushed me on bed and hold my cock in her hand and staring at me she started sucking and licking my cock like anything. I was shivering and told her <..more>

Click: http://ngreports.com/how-i-slept-with-anita-my-indian-maid/
Re: S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” by zadok60: 2:30am On Oct 01, 2015
sits codedly..oya I dey hear u
Re: S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” by alhaji04: 6:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” by powchiey(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Oo God y so much liesss
Re: S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” by Johnsown1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Kissing kissing,30minutes. Is it true or lies

Re: S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” by sheggietyn: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Do you think your marriage/relationship is fun without having sex?
do you even think you are educated enough about sex in marriage/relationship?
an ebook is here to help you understand you opposite sex,to be best partner of each other, the ebook seem to be naughty but passes a message to every existing man/woman.every lover need to have a copy of this ebook which is title sexually convicted!
the ebook(sexually convicted)would be droping by 12am tommorrow at a token price of 2k, if you are interested please contact our agent
email:sheggietyn@gmail.com
call: 08165593926
message number:08093214646
like our fb page:https://www.facebook.com/Sexually-convicted-192591977743905/?skip_nax_wizard=true
Re: S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” by dkachi007: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
what amazes me is the fact that i actually read and understood all the op wrote.
Re: S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” by NgreportsBlog(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
You Like What You Read » Get more from ngreports.com

What Name Do You Call Your Lover In Your Language? / Lady Selling Banana Causes Stir With Her Backside. / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos)