Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

My 40k Weekly Job - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / My 40k Weekly Job (1034 Views)

My N30,000 Weekly Secret Doing The Cocoa Powder Selling Business. / , / We Need Dry Clean Ginger, 30tonnes Weekly For 1year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My 40k Weekly Job by flinsburg: 5:16am On Oct 01, 2015
My name is stella . I lost my job four months back and bumped into the labour market without an idea of what to do. I decided to move back to portharcourt to see if I could get other opportunities, nothing reasonable came out .
Three months ago I saw a training advert on a barbecue business and it picked my interest (mostly because I had no skilled acquisition for street survival) , I applied and got trained in lagos . I felt accomplished and for the very first time felt powerful because they didn't only teach me a skill but they taught me how to fish, they even opened my eye to a business opportunity I can harness right there in my location.
Today , after a month of challenging startup , I have finally discovered my target clients . I make well packaged Asun with side chops and delivery as lunch package to few company clients I have made friends with and the amazing thing is that I do it from home .
This september I've been able to put an account record of income and realised I actually earn about 40k per week and I haven't even got the time to work on a CV. My name is Stella door2door chops and I'm Empowered!

Join us this saturday and get the opportunity to meet stella and learn the business of barbecue .
Date : oct 3rd
Address: No 1 awe str, haruna bstop ,off college road ogba, lagos

Tel: 09092449745

Fee: N4,000

We Empower!
Re: My 40k Weekly Job by mrsage(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2015
Good

(1) (Reply)

Closed / In Need Of AGO Urgently(6 Trucks) / Get Your Mobile Data At The Most Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.