Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics (2033 Views)

See Me! See Trouble! Elderly Man Embarasses Me In The Bus. / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Vanguard Newspaper Publisher, Sam Amuka-pemu's Wife In Ritual Killing(with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by cretin: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
guys, what is the best punishment 4 this dude??

Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by SweetT1: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2009
@Poster

Please tell me that is Photoshop, that shit ain't real is it?
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by tope2000(f): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2009
how is this romantic??
anywayz sha. . . . is he abt to shag the goat? shocked
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by Secretz(f): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2009
tope2000:

how is this romantic??
anywayz sha. . . . is he abt to shag the goat? shocked

maybe romantic for the guy doing the shagging, lol grin
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by SweetT1: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2009
@Poster

Can you please take this picture down. That's gross, man!!
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

Please tell me that is Photoshop, that shit ain't real is it?
Actually it's true.

Story has been on Air SINCE LAST YEAR!!!

Some people belieive the police made him do it or w/e. . . .but dude has been arrested
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by brutal(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
is this 4 real?
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by ilaugh1: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2009
He did it because of the bad government that we have in Nigeria.
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by cretin: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2009
the shit is real,
this aint fotoshop,
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by yme1(f): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2009
SHE FAINTS
oh lawd
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by tope2000(f): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2009
cretin:

the shit is real,
this aint fotoshop,

Seriously the pix is disgusting . . . pls kindly take it off
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by SweetT1: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
tope2000:

Seriously the pix is disgusting . . . pls kindly take it off

You don't know how much that pic pisses me up. Those guys needs to be put in jail.
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
undecided I think he is using d goat 2 cover up his ehmm u kno. . ehmm . . .oh i don't kno. . . wel he can't be . . .oh i giv up sad

Can d poster pls tak this of??  undecided
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by ladybam(f): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2009
ohhhh my Gawd! ! !

***********vomiting*************************
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by tope2000(f): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2009
Sweet T:

You don't know how much that pic pisses me up. Those guys needs to be put in jail.

Like seriously . . . . .when will naja advance for Bleep sake undecided
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by ladybam(f): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2009
tope2000:

i heard that its not very soon!!
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by tope2000(f): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2009
lady bam:

i heard that its not very soon!!

lmao grin cheesy
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
he must be really tiny . . . how did he get it up a goat?
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by ladybam(f): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2009
i hate dis pix
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2009
Sweet T:

why? because he chooses to copulate with a goat? He has a "right" to do that under international law.

tope2000:

What has that to do with nigeria not advancing?  shocked Do other people not sleep with their dogs? Put in "dog, sex" on limewire and you will come up with tons of videos . . . white women and horses nko? Are those countries not 1000 yrs more advanced than us?
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by tope2000(f): 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2009
davidylan:

he must be really tiny . . . how did he get it up a goat?

OMG, u shudnt have said anything at all grin
Now u make me wanna puke angry
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by ladybam(f): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2009
and coming to tink of it:"was d goat sexy enough to make him have an erection" ?
jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by tope2000(f): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2009
davidylan:

What has that to do with nigeria not advancing?  shocked Do other people not sleep with their dogs? Put in "dog, sex" on limewire and you will come up with tons of videos . . . white women and horses nko? Are those countries not 1000 yrs more advanced than us?

Who is talking abt sleeping with dogs
I was talking abt the stupid police officers that took the pix of the guy and just standing around mocking him
Is that necesaary even if he did steal the goat or wateva.
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
tope2000:

Who is talking abt sleeping with dogs
I was talking abt the stupid police officers that took the pix of the guy and just standing around mocking him
Is that necesaary even if he did steal the goat or wateva.

They probably caught him in that position and took the photograph . . . if they didnt take that photo what would be their evidence in court?

lady bam:

and coming to tink of it:"was d goat sexy enough to make him have an erection" ?
jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

some men have an erection with blown up dolls . . . a goat is no problem. cheesy
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by bluespice(f): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
bestiality at its best! cheesy
embarassed
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by tope2000(f): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2009
davidylan:

They probably caught him in that position and took the photograph . . . if they didnt take that photo what would be their evidence in court?

some men have an erection with blown up dolls . . . a goat is no problem. cheesy

Ok wait . . . im confused
Is he trying to steal the goat when they caught him or did he want to shag the goat?? undecided
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2009
No they caught him copulating with the goat. I'm not sure if he stole it or not. I think bestiality is against the law in nigeria.
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by SisiJinx: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2009
@ Topic
Oy Veh!!
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by ladybam(f): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2009
davidylan:

oh dear Gawd!
God forgive and forbid!
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by Igwe9(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2009
what a shame!
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by cooldud62: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2009
the guy and those that caught him are all mad!
Re: See Me See Trouble: What Is All This: With Pics by bluespice(f): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2009
sisi lets do the exchange now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: White South African Forces A Black Boy Into A Coffin / Man Stripped Unclad After "Making A Man's Manhood To Disappear" (Photos) / A Medical Doctor Suspended For Assaulting A Nurse At UMTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.