Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) (56387 Views)

I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman Flees Unclad (Photo) / African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by bashsani(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Luckymay:
Nigerian police and their ways, meanwhile where was this uncle of hers wen she was in the custody of this Non governmental org. That cares for girl education?, where was he also wen she left the organisation due to lack of funds? Anyways they should let her be, sometimes its good to let a child learn the hard way otherwise she won't get sence
see comment, no be una de criticize SLS

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by simdam500(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2015
chesterlee:

SEX

Oh okay...

I didn't know one could be possessed
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by ijustdey: 10:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I thought they were calling on d general public to help report to the police if the girl's found.... That pic is of no assistance.

do I look like the police officer or the girls parents
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by bashsani(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2015
kishimi8:
We say let them marry them no go hear, 14 years do collect 40 year old dick.
After one idiot go insult sanusi lamido.

no b ikenna why they go insult him
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by kishimi8(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
bashsani:
no b ikenna why they go insult him

I no call name o bros, no drag me enter fight, abeg
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2015
ijustdey:

do I look like the police officer or the girls parents
Why u taking it so personal?... Who was making reference 2 yhu?
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2015
sage2:

Okay, thanks for taking the time to explain things to me. I had to check your DP. Permit me to say that you are stunning.
Fanks...
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2015
nickkylawve:
cry
Nna no need to worry urself.. d girl like am like dat..

dicck dey sweet d girl well well..

very stu..pid girl. I no blame d guy
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by ExInferis(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2015
All those igboe baboons making noise about Sanusi marrying an 18 year old should come here and explain this apparent rape of a 14 year old by their brother.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2015
bashsani:
see comment, no be una de criticize SLS
no mind dem.. when I was referring to what our southern males do., dey were their throwing blame to d north..

nonsense hypocrites.. let dem tell me which one is better between dis Nkenna and SLS
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by ijustdey: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Why u taking it so personal?... Who was making reference 2 yhu?

you quoted my post and I have to respond to your accusations.....

it there any wrong doing that
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Smh...I'm pretty sure that girl's being conditioned...no stable home...no real family...nd a 40yr old man screwing her silly...Heck!..Travails of life.

BTW,what's d relevance of that blurred pic.. We should look 4 a gurl with a blurry face?

#Philosopher Quëën#
hmmmmm. screwing her silly...yes because d useless girl is after d dicck now
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2015
Missmossy:
Ewww!!!

14 years to a 40 year old man very abominable. Wonders shall never cease to amuse me. Strange things happening everyday.

Even the police force said she should marry him,makes no sense
Abegi d dicck dey sweet d girl...

don't u see d help she had got from staying with d uncle...so what else does she want.

girls like dat I turn my back on dem
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Tabh:

You are right to an extent but majority who lack complete parental care get caught up in this mess.
leave dat thing many yes I use d word many girls are wayward.. sometimes no amount of talk u talk dat will change their perverted mind..

I'm talking from several cases I had recently in dissuading girls from going after boys..

I was told recently by a father of one dat her daughter committed abortion..
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by sage2(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Fanks...

You are highly welcome, my dear. I will deem it a privilege if I am given a shot at meeting your majesty.
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2015
Pidggin:
They need to arrest that old bornfuul, sleeping with a 14 year old is a crime against humanity.
leave dat thing..dat girl is not worth fighting for again..if after living with her uncle and she still ran., den let her face her choice of life
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2015
shokky24:
I av a feeling this man used something on this girl
Seriously?? 40yrs!!

What is dis world turning to
d man no use anything jaree..

she dey chop e dicck and the thing dey sweet her simple
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by abubkhr: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2015
See hypocrites had it been the incident happened in the other part of the country they will start raining different type of insult but since it is contrary they make joke out of it. I don't know why they are so obsessed with everything about us while we don't give a damn with everything about them.
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2015
sage2:

You are highly welcome, my dear. I will deem it a privilege if I am given a shot at meeting your majesty.
Lol..where's the majesty?
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by sage2(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol..where's the majesty?
Na me get my eye na. Lol
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
The way Una dey shout dick! Dick! Dick! Na so dick sweet reach?? shocked
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Why censoring her face..She is madly in love...however the man is a bloody paedophile at least let her reach 18yrs..anyhow am not surprised love is blind
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
sage2:
Na me get my eye na. Lol
Indisputably so..
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Tedassie(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
avasweet:
The way Una dey shout dick! Dick! Dick! Na so dick sweet reach?? shocked
shoro niyen
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Islie: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
sage2:

Woman wrappering at its peak

You start a new month with thischeesy
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Tedassie:

shoro niyen

Meaning??...in US where I cum from we don't speak yo-ru-baba undecided
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Neduzze5(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Smh...I'm pretty sure that girl's being conditioned...no stable home...no real family...nd a 40yr old man screwing her silly...Heck!..Travails of life.

BTW,what's d relevance of that blurred pic.. We should look 4 a gurl with a blurry face?

#Philosopher Quëën#

Philosophical Queen is a better alternative

BTW, nice pic you gat there!
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Tedassie(m): 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
avasweet:

Meaning??...in US where I cum from we don't speak yo-ru-baba undecided
*yawns* who cares?
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Tedassie:

*yawns* who cares?

Nobody ask u too grin
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Neduzze5:

Philosophical Queen is a better alternative

BTW, nice pic you gat there!
Lol@Philosophical Queen..nice suggestion, I'll fink bout implementing it...nd Fanks 4 d compliment.
Re: 14-year-old Rescued From Lover, Flees Home Again (Pictured) by Neduzze5(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol@Philosophical Queen..nice suggestion, I'll fink bout implementing it...nd Fanks 4 d compliment.

You're welcome dear.

Can we be friends? Out of the hustle and bustle of Nairaland I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.