Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics (44210 Views)

Osinbajo, Emefiele, Adeosun, Dangote At Burial Of Adesina's Father-in-law (Pics) / Niger Delta Activists Protest The Siting Of A $1.5 Billion Dry Dock In Lagos / Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gamesmart:

14 years for you homopoof backside.

You will get what you want up your backside while in Kirikiri. grin grin grin grin grin

I say this first thing in the morning.

In the name of obatala every single person in your lineage that is my age and above will get what they want up their backside in kirikiri grin cool

And it'll be a miracle if you make sundown today wink
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Israel5(m): 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
lurther:
Which Nigerian tribe full Londan again sef. I have forgotten ooo.

Someone please remind me again oooo.
yoruba o o o o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by adesbreath: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Unfortunately, 65,000 signatures can not outweigh or overturn 150,000,000 million signatures, so I advice this abnormal Nigerians to put a sock in that hole they call a mouth.

I still ponder when these gays will learn not everyone is tolerant of their deviant nature, the way they go about shoving their sexuality in peoples faces is annoying.

I find it funny that this same gays will rain fire and brimstone when a man marries a 15 year old girl and shout 'child abuse' but applaud and give consent when a man marries a man or a woman marries a woman, or when a man decides that he wants to be a woman or whatever twisted sh1t they come up with.

I think its time we start profiling Nigerian gays living abroad so when they come home, immediately they land MMII, they should be given 12 strokes of the cain to clear their head.

ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE

I almost gave you double likes... U said it well.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I say this first thing in the morning.

In the name of obatala every single person in your lineage that is my age and above will get what they want up their backside in kirikiri grin cool

And it'll be a miracle if you make sundown today wink

Surely it is your lineage that has poofs, no wonder you are passionate about supporting the perversion. grin grin grin grin grin

You will get what you want when we lock you homopoof backside yp in Kirikiri for 14 years. grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Davidddon(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
ogaprime:

Mr man don't talk like that. "Nothing concern me" let them sleep with elephant. that was how HIV/AIDS came into existence and its against the human race. Now is the time to cry out and stop this nonsense because if later in future instead of your son bringing home a woman to marry( so as to continue your own bloodline/generation) he introduce a male as his partner don't cry wolf oooo....

The world we are today didn't start today, it started years back and the actions from years back is occurring now...so let's stop homosexuality now by force....
you re 100% correct. You just spoke my mind as if you re a mind reader and kudos to you once again. They need to make you anti gay activist.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by adellam16(f): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rubbish! Why london? Why not dare protest here in Nigeria! Keep wailing!
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
lurther:

Ocho okwu grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Davidddon(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
djcliff:

if ur mama dey alive may she curse you! if she Don die may she slap u. idiot! we are not free to myk choices if we are we should be free to choose were we work, live etc. myk them come Kano come protest now. Nigeria and Nigerians detest this madness. in absence of religion we have culture, abi oyibo pple get? abi na gay born you? u no fit differenciate papa from mama?

it won't come to that! because Muslims are not as foolish and tolerating as Christians, leave them for God no dey their dictionary! if Bologna boy and Isis decide to wage war war against this insane pple iam a volunteer
don be a sentimental and a tribalistic oriented human. If you like join the devil and its likes
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
OkparaJesus:
I don't know why. I hate homosexuals so much. In the hospital last year I was to attend to a homosexual guy who was beaten to trash by angry mob. Seriously I allowed the guy bleed to death. I pretended as if I was busy treating him as a nurse but I accelerated his death. I wish all homosexuals will die now now... Stupid creatures.

In as much as I do not support or applaud homosexuality. What you have just written be it an actual event or figment of fantasy illustrates your sociopathic tendency. I cannot believe that an average Nigerian will watch a human being gay or not "bleed to death" without attempting to save the person. Homosexuals are human beings first before anything and for you to gloat about watching a human being die without any trace of emotion indicates that you as a matter of fact are a killing machine who is in a wrong profession. I'm sorry but any medical profession is about saving lives and what you posted is simply evil.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Davidddon(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
awesomesossy:
Tah common gererahere....u no de shame angry
are you sure u know what u re saying because to me u need psychiatric re-evaluation and mental re- examination.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Davidddon(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rilamaka:

In as much as I do not support or applaud homosexuality. What you have just written be it an actual event or figment of fantasy illustrates your sociopathic tendency. I cannot believe that an average Nigerian will watch a human being gay or not "bleed to death" without attempting to save the person. Homosexuals are human beings first before anything and for you to gloat about watching a human being die without any trace of emotion indicates that you as a matter of fact are a killing machine who is in a wrong profession. I'm sorry but any medical profession is about saving lives and what you posted is simply evil.
i hail you for your meticulous and you pragmatic demeanour or disposition, you explain it well. Kudos to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't hate gay people. I just feel they are stupid.

I'm not believing gay shi* is real until I see two male lions fu*king live and direct.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't hate gay people. I just feel they are stupid.

I'm not believing gay shi* is right until I see two male lions fu*king live and direct.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gamesmart:

Surely it is your lineage that has poofs, no wonder you are passionate about supporting the perversion. grin grin grin grin grin

You will get what you want when we lock you homopoof backside yp in Kirikiri for 14 years. grin

I support ALL oppressed Nigerians, it;s a shame that you come form a home where emphaty is not taught.

Your father and all adults of my age and above in your family will end up in KiriKiri In Sha Allah grin cool
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I support ALL oppressed Nigerians, it;s a shame that you come form a home where emphaty is not taught.

Your father and all adults of my age and above in your family will end up in KiriKiri In Sha Allah grin cool

You support crime and ass-fooking!

It is criminals and their supporters like you that we place in Kirikiri. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by ogaprime(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Davidddon:
you re 100% correct. You just spoke my mind as if you re a mind reader and kudos to you once again. They need to make you anti gay activist.

Loool....funny you. Its for humanity's sake though...
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by JayJustus(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
they can go feck themselves for all we care...I'd eat the punnay till I die...
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by exclusive7(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
imagine....so only 65000 thousand people for London.. guy go dy straff guy ..babe go dy staff babe...una chop shit...
NL here alone would give you 650000 who would ensure and protest that laws against 'gayism' stands...
But on a more serious note,it baffles me why a majority of these gayist are cute ,handsome, beautiful people :-/
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gamesmart:

You support crime and ass-fooking!

It is criminals and their supporters like you that we place in Kirikiri. grin grin grin grin

Dunce, I said I support all oppressed Nigerian.

You are the dimwit that is solely focused on sexual activities of others as I could care less what they do in the lives.

It is half witted asshats like you that we need to use to fill the potholes on the road grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by JumiaOnline(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hi, Kindly click on https://www./catalog/?q=+cigarette to view your desired item. Thank you

domopps:

Hi does Jumia sell cigarette ?

Would love to get white London!

Cheeeeers
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by sirlatex: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Duk zakuci ubanku duka. Yan burauba kowai.

You gays can go to hell.
they should nt just go to hell but burn in hell fucking bastards!!!!
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by vicnairaland: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
Frankly, let's be serious these gay and Lesbian beings are actually insane and are tools in the Devils hands to destroy the world but they can't get to God's predestinated seed.
It's an evil spirit on them and they don't know until they are finally used up by Satan and cast into the lake of fire.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Gamesmart: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Dunce, I said I support all oppressed Nigerian.

You are the dimwit that is solely focused on sexual activities of others as I could care less what they do in the lives.

It is half witted asshats like you that we need to use to fill the potholes on the road grin

Stopping a criminal offence is oppression?

Would you also feel nuudists are oppressed when they are arrested walking into MMA to catch a flight nuude?

Mugu! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homopoof! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by omojeesu(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Its not everyone who speaks for gays is gay my friend.
If we so much tenaciously hold unto God's word as a moral ground on which we criminalize gayism then we should in the same breath condemn and criminalize fornication and adultery after all they are antisocial behavior and against the laws of God.
Freedom of expression is the moral understanding that a particular minority or a number of people has a different approach towards matters that are personal and any act of dehumanizing anyone for holding a contrary opinion is a willful violation of human right and this is not what democarcy preaches.
I detest the fact that two men or women would engage themselves under such circumstances but we need to draw a line between what we want and what some people wants this is simple.

How long do you really think we can hold a people down against their wish and heart desire?

So if some want to walk naked on the streets in Nigeria, its ok.
If some want to wed animals as spouses, because its their wish, its ok.
Its their right and thats democracy, abi?

What is the meaning of 'order'? Social, moral order. Order abhors confusion, pollution and contamination. Why do we remove dirts? Why do human societies have legal, judicial and police systems? It is to maintain order! Though the systems are not perfect.

Please, dont equate racism, fornication and adultery with h.omo.se.xu.ality. Racism says you are less human than me. The latter two are acts against the sanctity of s.ex.ual love and risk of bringing a human soul into the world without parental commitment. The Gay thing is redifining natural se.xual order and marriage between a male and a female.

Society cant and should not stop what Gays do in the privacy of their houses or even clubs. They are not denied rights to basic things. But no public demo like kissing or official wedding for them.

Sodom is here again!
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by omojeesu(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
vicnairaland:
Frankly, let's be serious these gay and Lesbian beings are actually insane and are tools in the Devils hands to destroy the world but they can't get to God's predestinated seed.
It's an evil spirit on them and they don't know until they are finally used up by Satan and cast into the lake of fire.

God loves Gays, but hates h.o.moSxlTy. They need intercession for salvation, not abuse or curses.

Jesus died for them too!
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by nattyspice: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
These neegars need correctional rape to reformat their private parts
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gamesmart:

Stopping a criminal offence is oppression?

Would you also feel nuudists are oppressed when they are arrested walking into MMA to catch a flight nuude?

Mugu! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homopoof! cheesy

Your father is homopoof grin

Again, I support ALL and ANY oppressed Nigerian. I understand why you can't understand that.

Oponu ode. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by fx45(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
lurther:

Did I hear someone say YORUBABOONS?
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by kpolli(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
These init people sef
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by francisbiz: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
lurther:

JUDAS, WHY ALWAYS YOU? mind u am igbo like u. YOU ARE AN INDEPENDENCE IDIOT.
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by raphok1(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
this is the kind of gathering bokoharams bomb is needed. Bomb them all Arueme
Re: Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics by matosh: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
So what is the world turnin' to...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tanko Yakasai To Nigerians: Blame Southwest, North For Your Sufferings / Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / How APC Intends To Finish Off Saraki (see SEC 24 Of The CCT Act )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.