Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here (37100 Views)

Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by delishpot: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Still waiting for my lucky 7 loto numbers O Divinerspell

Una dooooo!

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
delishpot:
Still waiting for my lucky 7 loto numbers O Divinerspell

Una dooooo!
now who ever say the book is not some how useless, let him use it to do anything for this guy let's see,

my broda delishpot don't mind them ooh they've got noting worthwhile to offer,
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by delishpot: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Jameselias:
now who ever say the book is not some how useless, let him use it to do anything for this guy let's see,

my broda delishpot don't mind them ooh they've got noting worthwhile to offer,

Lets give them a chance. I even offer we split it 50/50 with them if they want. since they are strong I surely cant run away with their share of the dough without consequences. So I still leave it open.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by sunkoye: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mellin:
I am GOD
hahah...u re only a mere man. Walking with gods does not make u a god.

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by sunkoye: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mellin:
Thats the message am trying to pass out to him but instead he felt am putting fears in him.... I tried, I saw, I believed..... But then I never listened till it struck me, how I survived it is what I can't explain..

So let's him to experience... Let him exercise his Freewill
moments wen God mellin is afraid of places were the angels fears to walk... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
sunkoye:
moments wen God mellin is afraid of places were the angels fears to walk... cheesy
was afraid yes and
That's because of blocked solar plexus chakra... Now it's open and active I fear none... The guy venturing into it hasn't open or activate his I guess...

And then that wasn't my calling.... What's the meaning of god if I may ask u?

Like I said
Am a God
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by sunkoye: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
4C2215131:

I also dis-agree with your stand. It's simply fear-mongering. There's a difference between constructive advice and plain 'ole reprimand. The man has come face to face with his fears according to him and has conquered it. The occult, the serious thingy is for the intrepid soul!

P.S. Not saying one should jump into the deep end of the ocean first, build it up gradually, but then there are times the deep end is all there is, then it's your choice; jump in and hope you got a life-line in case the sharks gather or stay back and always wonder what would have been. Me? I dive in! (am fortified sha o!)
men have always chase after divine from the beginning.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by sunkoye: 10:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mellin:
was afraid yes and
That's because of blocked solar plexus chakra... Now it's open and active I fear none... The guy venturing into it hasn't open or activate his I guess...

And then that wasn't my calling.... What's the meaning of god if I may ask u?

Like I said
Am a God
a God should be all powerful and all knowing. See, He who cannot do what he will and perform all his pleasure cannot be God.

If you cannot do all these as a God. ..then I dare to say that all your counsels are vain, your mercy. .a feeble pity and your threatening a mere scarecrow. angry

2 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
sunkoye:
a God should be all powerful and all knowing. See, He who cannot do what he will and perform all his pleasure cannot be God.

If you cannot do all these as a God. ..then I dare to say that all your counsels are vain, your mercy. .a feeble pity and your threatening a mere scarecrow. angry
am all powerful enough to create, destroy, to control the elementals, to cause famine, to flood, etc but I have no power of all knowing but know all things in this earth and no else where....
The all knowing is the universe

And what god do u believe in?

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by sunkoye: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
4C2215131:

When a mountain of fire member is praying during a crusade he/she raises so much power from within given the power, force, sincerity, concentation, intent, cajones if you will in the act of the prayer. All the repetitions, the groaning, sighing, internal pain, anger, anguish, whatever builds up a very powerful energy that is projected into the cosmos, to achieve their bidding (following morning, the co-worker comes to beg for forgiveness from he/she, or that wicked uncle is pronounced dead in the village).

How you raise them from within is informed by the path you've chosen in the occult. Ceremonial magicians have their way, witches have theirs, hoodoo, voodoo bujera, elemental magick, planetary magick, angelic magick, satanist, etc all have theirs. So use that which applies to the path you've chosen, though a synthesis of traditions also works with careful tweaking. When I say traditions, I mean occult traditions like all the ones I listed.

Hope this helps.
I am a Christian. Trust me u are very right. Power comes from within. From our side....wen emotions is channelled thru faith. U can make anything happen. Then u can talk and it stood fast. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by sunkoye: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mellin:
am all powerful enough to create, destroy, to control the elementals, to cause famine, to flood, etc but I have no power of all knowing but know all things in this earth and no else where....
The all knowing is the universe

And what god do u believe in?
I am a knowledgeable Christian.

But from experience. ..I see that u mellin really dont know what you dont know.

you only upset few balances of possible futures that are supposed to be imbalance to balance.

cheers.

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Jameselias: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Pple to drive this thread are no were to be find,
d.spell where are u? 4C2215131,
i look foward to more insightful writtings from u, and pls address my request concerning ur num. Thank u,
buhariwilllose ask more questions,
and i think it's time we invite johnnydon22 to rap up the thread with his powerful logical statements,
mellin i will advice u use all the time u spend here on NL to study more, thank u too,
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Jameselias:
Pple to drive this thread are no were to be find,
d.spell where are u? 4C2215131,
i look foward to more insightful writtings from u, and pls address my request concerning ur num. Thank u,
buhariwilllose ask more questions,
and i think it's time we invite johnnydon22 to rap up the thread with his powerful logical statements,
mellin i will advice u use all the time u spend here on NL to study more, thank u too,
never u mention me again.. And the very next u did what happens to u take it with good faith...
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 05, 2015
sunkoye:
I am a knowledgeable Christian.

But from experience. ..I see that u mellin really dont know what you dont know.

you only upset few balances of possible futures that are supposed to be imbalance to balance.

cheers.
this is what I know and can do...

I fight evil with evil
I bless the good people, I curse the bad ones
I will never claim a life I didn't give
I will balance the world as a whole

What I decree is what will happen
All I try to do is not letting the powers take control of me which people are the ones pushing these powers to act.

U want to feel the truth in my statement. Give me a name of any of ur love ones or friends that's sick or battling one health problem or another, just a name.... Then u will understand what am saying.... I don't read books to learn what I know,... Books almost cost me my life that's why in my one if my thread I advice to open the 3rd eye in order to learn from our guardians... All I know right now and the powers in it came from one true primordial God of human race (ENKI) and my guardian nephilim GUSION..

The world will feel me soon when I will be out for shady politics going on in this country and the world as whole were a certain race feels it's their right to call the shots of what happens in Africa....

Just soon.....

2 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Qpetz: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
LoL..

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by jayriginal: 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mellin:
this is what I know and can do...

I fight evil with evil
I bless the good people, I curse the bad ones
I will never claim a life I didn't give
I will balance the world as a whole

What I decree is what will happen
All I try to do is not letting the powers take control of me which people are the ones pushing these powers to act.

U want to feel the truth in my statement. Give me a name of any of ur love ones or friends that's sick or battling one health problem or another, just a name.... Then u will understand what am saying.... I don't read books to learn what I know,... Books almost cost me my life that's why in my one if my thread I advice to open the 3rd eye in order to learn from our guardians... All I know right now and the powers in it came from one true primordial God of human race (ENKI) and my guardian nephilim GUSION..

The world will feel me soon when I will be out for shady politics going on in this country and the world as whole were a certain race feels it's their right to call the shots of what happens in Africa....

Just soon.....

The earlier you see a doctor, the better. I'm not joking please.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
jayriginal:

The earlier you see a doctor, the better. I'm not joking please.
do u want to experience something to believe? Waiting.....
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Kudducini(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Like Play Like Play Mwlin Wants To Claim He's A God? Well I Think Gods Dont Die Lets See About Yours Mellin
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kudducini:
Like Play Like Play Mwlin Wants To Claim He's A God? Well I Think Gods Dont Die Lets See About Yours Mellin
everyone is a God.... Religion has reduce us to slaves....
And hey God don't die... U don't die rather ur body gets weak and u wears it off to put on another to continue the cycle.....

With enki u r guarantee immortality....

I don't joke

2 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mellin:
everyone is a God.... Religion has reduce us to slaves....
And hey God don't die... U don't die rather ur body gets weak and u wears it off to put on another to continue the cycle.....

With enki u r guarantee immortality....

I don't joke
what about headshots?

What if ur fellow human kills u?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Kudducini(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
I Really Wish I Never Registered Here On Nairaland

Is There Really God Jehovah Or Allah??
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
krattoss:
what about headshots?

What if ur fellow human kills u?
What makes u think the person will still be breathing having that thought in mind?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Kudducini:
I Really Wish I Never Registered Here On Nairaland

Is There Really God Jehovah Or Allah??
those names u mentioned doesn't not exist and I can swear to that....

Enki is the true primordial God of human race... Make research on ur own...
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Kudducini(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mellin:
those names u mentioned doesn't not exist and I can swear to that....

Enki is the true primordial God of human race... Make research on ur own...

Like Seriously I've Been Thinking About This If There Really Is God Then Who Created GOD?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mellin:
What makes u think the person will still be breathing having that thought in mind?
am not a fan of metaphor.
So u mind to unscramble?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by jayriginal: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mellin:
do u want to experience something to believe? Waiting.....

Yeah. Cure Stevie Wonder of his blindness. That will do it.

I'll be expecting to see it on the front page tomorrow.

See a doctor please.

3 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shake yhur head and waka.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Divinerspell: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
THE SACRED TEACHINGS OF THE SIXTH AND SEVENTH BOOKS OF MOSES

Hello Nairaland, it is obvious most people commenting here have not read or practice what is stated in The Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses. For you to use The Sixth And Sexventh Books Of Moses, you must fully understand Semiphoras, Schemhamphora. Today, I will be teaching Semiphoras, Schemhamphora. Occult students, non-initiates and initiates will find these teachings very beneficial.

What is Semiphoras, Schemhamphora and it benefits?

The First and the Greatest, the oldest and hidden mystery of great power and virtue, to obtain all that which is asked of God, for God must be wor­shipped in spirit and in truth, which consists not in many and vain words, because each word and name of God is self-existent, and therefore the name and prayer must agree, and no strange name must be used un­necessarily if anything fearful or wonderful is intended to be accomplished, in order that the divine quality may pour into our soul and spirit His grace and gifts—that is the consciousness of God in His name through which he comes near and abides with those who know His name. There­fore, this name must be held in the highest honor and should be hidden from all frivolous and unworthy persons, since God says himself in Exodus: Out of all places will I come unto thee and bless thee, because thou rememberest my name. Therefore, have the Hebrew Mecubals seventy-two names for God, and named and wrote Schemhamphora, the name of seventy-two letters.

First, it must be known that the names of God cannot be taught and understood except only in the Hebrew language, neither can we pronounce them in any other dialect, as they were revealed to us through the grace of God. For they are the sacrament and emanation of divine omnipo­tence, not of man, nor of angels, but they are instituted and consecrated through the (generent) of God, to instill divine harmony in a certain man­ner according to the characters of his immovable number and figure, and of which those that are appointed over the heavens are afraid. The an­gels and all creatures honor them and use them to praise their Creator, and to bless Him with the greatest reverence in His divine works, and whosoever will apply them properly with fear and trembling and with prayer, will be powerfully enlightened by the spirit of God — will be joined with a divine unity — will be mighty according to the will of God — that he can perform supernatural things — that he can command angels and devils — that he can bind and unbind the things of the elements, over which he may elevate himself through the power of God. Therefore, he, who has purified and improved his understanding and morals, and who, through faith, has purified his ears, so that he may without spurious alterations call upon the divine name of God, will become a house and a dwelling-place of God, and will be a partaker of divine influences, etc., etc.

On the other hand, the order of God should be known, that God makes use of other words among angels and also others among men, but the true name of God is known neither to men nor to angels, for He has re­served it and will not reveal it until His order and exhibition are fulfilled and perfected. After that the angels will have their own tongues and speech, about which we need not concern ourselves, because it is not nec­essary for us to examine them.

In the third place, all the names of God are taken by us from His works, as indicating a communication with God, or are extracted out of the divine scriptures through Kabbalistic calculation, Notaricon, and Gematria.

The beginning of the name and word Semiphoras, which God the Cre­ator, Jehovah gave in Paradise, embraces three Hebrew letters, Jehovah the inscrutable Creator of the world, almighty Providence, and all-powerful strong Deity.

After this there are four parts of the earth which are the most subtle light of the spiritual world. Likewise four [triplicities of] hierarchies: 1) Seraphim, Cherubim, [and Thrones]; 2) Dominations, Powers, and Virtues; 3) [Principalities,] Archangels, and Angels; 4) Spirits and souls of persons which come before God. These parts of the world has also four angels that stand upon the four corners of heaven; they are Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel; four angels stand for the elements, namely, Seraph, Cherub, Tharsis, Ariel; four highly enlightened men full of the light of God.6
6. OP2.7. EE: "4. Hierarchus, Cherubim et Seraphim, Potestates et Virtutes, Archangelos et Angelos, Spiritus et Animus Hominum, which come before God." The triplicity of holy persons consists of innocents, martyrs, and confessors. The four enlightened men are presumably Mark, John, Matthew, and Luke listed by Agrippa in his Table of Four.

For the other light or part of the world is the heaven of all the stars; has four triplicities of the twelve signs, under which the Sun revolves yearly, making the change of seasons, the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter of birth and corruption, and changes the four elements.

In the third part of the work are the elements and everything that is subordinate to them, in which is the small world, man. He again has four elements within him. Anima is in the head, per nervos; Spiritus is in the heart, and operates through the arteries; Corpus is the whole body with the veins; Genius, a spark of fire, is in the kidneys, and governs birth. He has four spiritual and strong working faculties, as facultates actiones, or spiritus, as his Animal, Vital, Natural, and Generative. The soul has inward senses, as sensum communem; in which faith takes hold as (fides) and other senses Intellectus in the brain.

2. Imaginatrix, the imagination is another soul-operation or phantasie, which draws a picture of power and accomplishes all things.

3. Ratiotanatio9 repeats the Species on the mind on all causes and judgments, Scientia; if the soul will now turn to real reason, it will ob­tain a knowledge of all worldly wisdom.

4. Memoratrix, the memory, retains all things which pertains to the faculties and operations of the spirit, to bring an experimentum et Sensus; through agitation of the nerves the increase of the human race is effected by God. The living spirit of the heart embraces within itself four [moral] vir­tues: Justice, Temperance, Prudence, and Fortitude, and these lie in the arterial blood and connect the soul with the body. Appetitus Sensitivus; the natural spiritual action and power lies in the liver and arteries, and effect motion and attraction, support and subsistence; the proper spirit of strength and sap lies in the kidneys ... to multiply through divine perfection.

The body has four elements, namely, Spirit, Flesh, Humors, and Bones10 — four complexions or temperaments, warm, wet, [cold,] dry; attraction is produced by warmth, dryness, dampness; fel retentio11 is produced by coldness and dryness; Lien Coctio12 by warmth and wet, id est stomachus: four wet, gall, blood, mucus, and melancholia.13

In the fourth quarter of the world there is darkness, instituted for con­demnation in wrath and for punishment. Four princes of devils are injurious in the four elements: Samael, Azazel, Azael, Mahazael,14 four princes of devils over the four quarters of the earth, Oriens, Paymon,15 Egyn, Amayon.

THE BENEFIT AND USE OF THE SEMIPHORAS

Whoever lays hold in strong faith and trust in the first Creator, must first implore the divine help and blessing, not only with the lips, but also with holy gestures and humble heart, praying fervently and contin­ually, that he may enlighten the mind, and take away from the soul all darkness of the body. For, precisely as when our souls are moved by some ordinary cause, so the soul moves all the members of the body to contribute something toward the accomplishment of a contemplated work. Therefore, the great Creator, when he is worshipped in spirit and in truth, and when no unnecessary things are asked of Him, when the prayer is devoutly preferred, will cause the lower order of creatures to yield obedience to the wishes of man, according to their state, order, and calling, for man was made in the image and likeness of God, and en­dowed with reason and working under the favor of God, he will obtain his desire through faith and wisdom : first, from the stars and from the heavens by the rational reflections of His spirit; second, by the animal kingdom, through his senses; third, by the elements, through his fourfold body.

Therefore, man binds all creatures through comparison, by calling upon the higher power, through the name and power which governs one thing, and thereafter through the lower things themselves, etc.

And now, he who desires to become master of the working of the soul, must become familiar with the order of all things, just as they are ob­tained by God in their proper state, from the highest to the lowest, through natural connections, that he may descend as if from a ladder. On this account the Heathens committed the error of worshipping the planets and fixed stars, not because they heard but because they were moved by the powers which governed them and were, at the same time, impelled thereto by the influence of their founder and creator. And in this manner, likewise, Christian nations have committed the error of pay­ing homage to departed saints and giving honor to the creature which belongs only to the Creator, and God is a jealous God and will not permit the worship of idols. The prayer of faith, therefore, in proper language, and for proper objects, is intimately related to the name of God, from which we descend by words, from one to the other, following each other out of a natural relationship, in order to accomplish something.

The son, therefore, prevails upon the father that he may support him, although the father may not do so willingly; still since he is his offspring he must calculate to maintain him. How much greater care our heavenly Father must feel for us, if we serve him in a proper manner?

He who desires the influence of the Sun, must not only direct his eyes toward it, but he must elevate his soul-power to the soul-power of the Sun, which is God himself, having previously made himself equal to God, by fasting, purification and good works, but he must also pray in the name of the intermediary, with fervent love to God, and his fellow-man that he may come to the sun-spirit, so that he may be filled with its light and luster, which he may draw to himself from heaven, and that he may be­come gifted with heavenly gifts and obtain all the desires of his heart; and as soon as he grasps the higher light and arrives at a state of perfec­tion, being gifted with supernatural intelligence, he will also obtain super­natural might and power. For this reason, without godliness, man will deny his faith in Christ, and will become unacceptable to God, therewith often falling a prey to the evil spirits against whom there is no better protection than the fear of the Lord and fervent love to God and man.

Most people who are skilled in divine works, and who possess the right to command spirits, must be worthy by nature or become worthy by education and discipline for their calling — must keep all their works secret, but may not conceal it from a true and pious person. Dignity of birth comes from station, but it is due to Saturn, the Sun, Mercury, or Mars that he is made prosperous — that he is learned in physics, metaphysics, and theology.

SOURCE: The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses

2 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Divinerspell: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2015
PSALM FOR PROTECTION

Psalm 2.— Should you be exposed to danger in a storm at sea, and your life threatened, then recite this Psalm without delay and very reverently, and think respectfully of the holiest name contained therein, namely Schaddei (which means, mighty God), then immedi­ately utter the prayer belonging thereto, after which write everything together on a fragment of a pot, and in full confidence in the Omnipotent, who fixes the boundary of the sea and restrains its power, throw it into the foaming waves, and you will see marvelous wonders, for the waves will instantly cease their roaring and the storm will be lulled.

3 Likes

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Qpetz: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Indeed a book Jewish witchcraft.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by delishpot: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2015
jayriginal:

Yeah. Cure Stevie Wonder of his blindness. That will do it.

I'll be expecting to see it on the front page tomorrow.

See a doctor please.

Na Niqur!!!!!!!! You this guy you want wise pass tortoise o grin grin grin grin

Hahahahhaa No mater how that power get power reach that task is mission imposible. You for call name of malaria sufferer na that would have been easier.
why stevie wonder grin grin grin

Many people dabling into and doing occultic rituals are wasting their time. When the higher God wants a man, he calls him.......... No man can force himself on the supreme God . I read books I listen to stories I am intereated in knowing peoples views of God and creation through centuries but I know for a fact that only those chosen get to enjoy that bond with the ONE.
Yes men can get dark powers to do dark and light works but they cant guarantee you much. When they jam a higher force they leave you to fight your batles and forget about their promises and oats. Its okay for men to seek Gods face but its not okay to open ones spirit to any kind of spirit and entities out there. That will cause more problems in a mans life. I understand the world is messed up and people are looking for sonething to hold on to but lets learn to look within.... lets be strong,listen to your intuition, do what will make you and others smile....... Be ready to sieze oportunities as they present themselves, be willing to start small .

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Mekaino85: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2015
How and where can i get the sixth and seventh book of moses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969 / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.