Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here (36876 Views)

Thunder Lightning Strikes At Rwanda Seventh-Day Adventist Church Kills 16 / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

According to the DOCTUFOS, the books were written by Yeshua(the firstborn of all sons of gods) and given to Moses as a magic book. Moses performed all his magics from there.
Hahahahahahahaha. Wow. Satan will never cease to amaze his dump followers. Everything must be about magic. So Yashua was a magician?
Very soon, everything hidden shall be uncovered.
Am glad these days, Satan no longer mask himself. We know the truth from lies.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Wow. Satan will never cease to amaze his dump followers. Everything must be about magic. So Yashua was a magician?
Very soon, everything hidden shall be uncovered.
Am glad these days, Satan no longer mask himself. We know the truth from lies.

The Yeshua you read about in the Bible is just a fictional write-up of the actual Yeshua I am talking about The Yeshua of the Bible is a story, the real yeshua is the firstborn of all titans(nephilims)and he is also called Faulkin, an adopted son to Nymphidis(jehovah/satan).
You can't understand that THE FICTION OF YESHUA OF THE NEANDERTHAL PERIOD IS WHAT YOU CALL THE NEW TESTAMENT TODAY.

remember, AND THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH...
the New Testament of Yeshua is the word(fiction)which is made to look like he actually existed in our own world.

THE DOCTUFOS IS HERE. THE TRUTH IS HERE!!!
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

The Yeshua you read about in the Bible is just a fictional write-up of the actual Yeshua I am talking about The Yeshua of the Bible is a story, the real yeshua is the firstborn of all titans(nephilims)and he is also called Faulkin, an adopted son to Nymphidis(jehovah/satan).
You can't understand that THE FICTION OF YESHUA OF THE NEANDERTHAL PERIOD IS WHAT YOU CALL THE NEW TESTAMENT TODAY.

the New Testament of Yeshua is the word(fiction)which is made to look like he actually existed in our own world.

Hahahahahahahaha. Does your doctor know you haven't be taking your pills? Gerrraarahia

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Does your doctor know you haven't be taking your pills? Gerrraarahia

@otemudo abeg sey na u swallow demon , abi na demon swallow u?

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Timothy3113(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

pls how can i get, the complete and real story
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Timothy3113(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

pls how can i get, the complete and real story of yeshua
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anas09:

Whenever something new is brought, this is what the people believing in the old things would say.

Acts 26:24

At this point Festus interrupted Paul's defense. "You are out of your mind, Paul!" he shouted. "Your great learning is driving you insane."

New Living Translation
Suddenly, Festus shouted, "Paul, you are insane. Too much study has made you crazy!"

So... You see, they also said PAUL is MAD and the write-up of that so-called MAD MAN is what you have built the foundation of your life upon today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blackfire:

Demons do not exist, it is the malfunctioning of the brains of the people that exists. Or have you seen Demons before? Or you just believe they do, same way you believe that Jehovah's heaven exists.

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

Whenever something new is brought, this is what the people believing in the old things would say.

Acts 26:24

At this point Festus interrupted Paul's defense. "You are out of your mind, Paul!" he shouted. "Your great learning is driving you insane."

New Living Translation
Suddenly, Festus shouted, "Paul, you are insane. Too much study has made you crazy!"

So... You see, they also said PAUL is MAD and the write-up of that so-called MAD MAN is what you have built the foundation of your life upon today.
Hey guy, quit quoting the Bible, it shall be used to judge you, maybe Satan hasn't told you that yet.

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blackfire:

Hahahahahahahaha. Abeg ask am. The guy no well, true. I wonder why dem still allow am dey use smart phone inside YubaLeft.
*Takethephonefromhim*

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
otemanuduno:

Demons do not exist, it is the malfunctioning of the brains of the people that exists. Or have you seen Demons before? Or you just believe they do, same way you believe that Jehovah's heaven exists.

so humour me.. .

What is it that exist?

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. Abeg ask am. The guy no well, true. I wonder why dem still allow am dey use smart phone inside YubaLeft.
*Takethephonefromhim*

he is not mad, just a kid who is angry with life, probably what he asked for was not answered... Hence the gimmicks.

I once told a guy who thinks he has read or in pact with a demon who wont hesitate to insult God, Jesus and the holy spirit.
So i ask him if u are sure of yourself wake up 1 in the midnight, get yourself naked come out.. And insult Jesus son of the living God, who is the word of God, the judge of both the living and the dead.. The slain lamb who is coming back as lion of the tribe of Judea.

*guess what, he cant*.

My problem with humans is, what demons cant utter, is what tiny spec like us say without fear.

Let me stop here.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blackfire:

he is not mad, just a kid who is angry with life, probably what he asked for was not answered... Hence the gimmicks.

I once told a guy who thinks he has read or in pact with a demon who wont hesitate to insult God, Jesus and the holy spirit.
So i ask him if u are sure of yourself wake up 1 in the midnight, get yourself naked come out.. And insult Jesus son of the living God, who is the word of God, the judge of both the living and the dead.. The slain lamb who is coming back as lion of the tribe of Judea.

*guess what, he cant*.

My problem with humans is, what demons cant utter, is what tiny spec like us say without fear.

Let me stop here.
You know!! I learned something from erstwhile Melin. Remember him? The one who became a Satanist and came here to evangelize everyone to satanism? Today he has backslide from satanism to another branch of satanic worship. Satan just keeps rigmarolling them.
He admonished his followers to blaspheme Christ feircely so that, their spirit will be alienated further from Christ, hence; draw closer to Satan. If they don't say and do these things, Satan sure comes around, but can't fully have them do exactly what he intended without any interference.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anas09:

You know!! I learned something from erstwhile Melin. Remember him? The one who became a Satanist and came here to evangelize everyone to satanism? Today he has backslide from satanism to another branch of satanic worship. Satan just keeps rigmarolling them.
He admonished his followers to blaspheme Christ feircely so that, their spirit will be alienated further from Christ, hence; draw closer to Satan. If they don't say and do these things, Satan sure comes around, but can't fully have them do exactly what he intended without any interference.

i ve never seen a devil or demon insult the soon coming king... Never.

But guess who do the talking ... Bags of worm like us.

*who wants suya*

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Blackfire:

i ve never seen a devil or demon insult the soon coming king... Never.

But guess who do the talking ... Bags of worm like us.

*who wants suya*
Hahahahahahahaha. have you attended their gatherings to know if they dont?
I want shawama not suya.

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 27, 2016
See How Fake U Guys Are Ba So U Cant Meer In The Spiritual Realm Ba Na NL Wuna Wan Cun Meet
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 1:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

so humour me.. .

What is it that exist?

The gods exist, the angels exist. All angels term their angel 'antagonists' the names demons.
The gods exist(jehovah, Vishnu, Odin, Jupiter, etc.) All gods term their rival gods Satan/devil but in the actual fact, only one Satan exists, and his name is Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 1:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Anas09:

Hey guy, quit quoting the Bible, it shall be used to judge you, maybe Satan hasn't told you that yet.

I don't speak with Satan(jehovah), I speak with his brother (Eartum)
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 1:54am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

*guess what, he cant*.

The bolded sound so dumb... Just like telling you, if you are sure you are a child of Jesus, go to the express road and stand in front of a moving trailer. I guess you won't also do it. The bolded is so meaningless undecided

Keandre, KingJazmineking, come and see this meaningless talk by some of these brain-drained people again. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 6:46am On Jun 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

The bolded sound so dumb... Just like telling you, if you are sure you are a child of Jesus, go to the express road and stand in front of a moving trailer. I guess you won't also do it. The bolded is so meaningless undecided

Keandre, KingJazmineking, come and see this meaningless talk by some of these brain-drained people again. angry

i wont do that because he(Jesus) told me don't tempt the lord your God.

U are already calling your goons , this is wonderful, u guys will get dirt in your mouth today.

Brain dead? I guess u are new to that word.

*sips kunu*

let the show begin
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

The gods exist, the angels exist. All angels term their angel 'antagonists' the names demons.
The gods exist(jehovah, Vishnu, Odin, Jupiter, etc.) All gods term their rival gods Satan/devil but in the actual fact, only one Satan exists, and his name is Jehovah.

lekwa confusion.

So Jupiter a god in the Greek mythology is Satan.

Jehovah is Satan.

From the book of vedas that i read, i didn't see where Vishnu was called Satan, boy abi na guy no let Hindu people do night vigil on ya head *seems like they already started*...

*sips kunu again*

this is blackfire, am a menace.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

lekwa confusion.

So Jupiter a god in the Greek mythology is Satan.

Jehovah is Satan.

From the book of vedas that i read, i didn't see where Vishnu was called Satan, boy abi na guy no let Hindu people do night vigil on ya head *seems like they already started*...

*sips kunu again*

this is blackfire, am a menace.

The book of Vedas seems to be Indian, so how do you expect Vishnu to be called Satan in it?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahaha. have you attended their gatherings to know if they dont?
I want shawama not suya.

u wont believe where i ve been to in my anger or curiosity or search for knowledge.

But one thing kept on been the center of attraction....
*whispers* JESUS.

jumbo size sprite + shawama, but wait o, do u want ibadan own or onitsha own ?

1 Like

Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

u wont believe where i ve been to in my anger or curiosity or search for knowledge.

But one thing kept on been the center of attraction....
*whispers* JESUS.

jumbo size sprite + shawama, but wait o, do u want ibadan own or onitsha own ?
If you had entered their den, am not sure you'd be out here free. They won't let you. Have seen this movie, "Eyes Wide Shut?" Tom Cruise.

Onitsha own biko. Ah no want chew sand when I dey chop the shawama. And this time, not with Sprite, it's either coke cola or nothing.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

I don't speak with Satan(jehovah), I speak with his brother (Eartum)
Good for you Loony one.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Anas09:

If you had entered their den, am not sure you'd be out here free. They won't let you. Have seen this movie, "Eyes Wide Shut?" Tom Cruise.

Onitsha own biko. Ah no want chew sand when I dey chop the shawama. And this time, not with Sprite, it's either coke cola or nothing.

like i said my dear, u wont believe what i ve gotten myself into in the past... How i always escape somehow.
When i was little i discovered there are things others do and get stuck, me i do the samething i go Scot free... And vice versa.

- shawama+ sprite / coca cola i hope u know is literally ... Not abstract-

*how was church yesterday? Me anyday i decide i want to go to church ... Na from Saturday wahala go start, is like a curse or something.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

The book of Vedas seems to be Indian, so how do you expect Vishnu to be called Satan in it?

so u who don't electricity in ya area for 2weeks+ now, know Vishnu more than the Hindus whose religion predates alot of religion by thousands of years?

Keep making mouth here on NL, 'soon those who will be' i pity u in advance... Sey u are strong , u are a god, holy spirit is a ruse...

*whispers* they are coming in your dream in 14 days time.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Anas09:
Good for you Loony one.

@otemanduno please forgive anas09 she dosent understand,
so u said jehovah's brother is eartum.. So his cousin will be amadioha..
Pls continue.
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

so u who don't electricity in ya area for 2weeks+ now, know Vishnu more than the Hindus whose religion predates alot of religion by thousands of years?

Keep making mouth here on NL, 'soon those who will be' i pity u in advance... Sey u are strong , u are a god, holy spirit is a ruse...

*whispers* they are coming in your dream in 14 days time.

I love challenges. This would make the fourth open declaration. Three Yahweh messengers have come for me, they all failed. Now one more,
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Blackfire(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

I love challenges. This would make the fourth open declaration. Three Yahweh messengers have come for me, they all failed. Now one more,

lekwa oyen nka.

U and who is challenging who?

Do that which i told u to do in the night.. U chickened out.

Only if u know how deep u are digging your enslavement... Like i said enjoy the ride

ehen where are your goons?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by otemanuduno: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

lekwa oyen nka.

U and who is challenging who?

Do that which i told u to do in the night.. U chickened out.

Only if u know how deep u are digging your enslavement... Like i said enjoy the ride

ehen where are your goons?

What should I do at night?
Re: Sixth & Seventh Books Of Moses Initiates Meet Here by Anas09: 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Blackfire:

@otemanduno please forgive anas09 she dosent understand,

so u said jehovah's brother is eartum.. So his cousin will be amadioha..

Pls continue.
grin grin grin. No don't understand a thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Demonic Convenant Associate With Attachment And Weavon / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.