Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation (46330 Views)

Governor El-rufai Memo To President Buhari: 10 Things He Said.. / President muhammad buhari 10 Giant Strides In 20 Days / Some Quotes The Tanoids Hate To Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
1. No temporary problems or passing challenges should stop us from honoring this day. Let us remind ourselves of the gifts God has given us.

2. We have all the attributes of a great nation. We are not there yet because the one commodity we have been unable to exploit to the fullest is unity of purpose.

3. That we have remained together is an achievement we should all appreciate and try to consolidate.

4. Whatever one’s views are, Nigerians must thank former President Jonathan for not digging-in in the face of defeat and thereby saving the country untold consequences.

5. I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.

6. Every new government inherits problems. Ours was no different. But what Nigerians want are solutions, quick solutions not a recitation of problems inherited.

7. There have been a lot of anxiety and impatience over the apparent delay in announcement of ministers. There is no cause to be anxious. Our government set out to do things methodically and properly.

8. Impatience is not a virtue. Order is more vital than speed. Careful and deliberate decisions after consultations get far better results. And better results for our country is what the APC government for CHANGE is all about.

9. Change does not just happen. You and I and all of us must appreciate that we all have our part to play if we want to bring CHANGE about.

10. We must change our lawless habits, our attitude to public office and public trust. We must change our unruly behavior in schools, hospitals, market places, motor parks, on the roads, in homes and offices. To bring about change, we must change ourselves by being law-abiding citizens.
CC: Lalasticlala

http://thenationonlineng.net/buharis-10-major-independence-day-quotes/

250 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by danio24ng(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yes we aint there, we will definitely get there. Happy independence.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by dustmalik: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Great speech by a great president.

167 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by museveni(m): 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Lovely Quotes.

No more ' Stealing is not corruption'.

106 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by mmafhew(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Baba said it all. Gbam

44 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Cope1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
k

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Feranmicharles(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
He forgot to add this..... That he's also succeded in making my soft drinks change its normal(previous) look,within hours grincheesy

244 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by klem93(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Baba have said it all... Oya wailing wailers come over here

52 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by jnrbayano(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Good speech.

Well, October 1 speeches are always good.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by goodlifehyd(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
2. We have all the attributes of a great nation. We are not there yet because the one commodity we have been unable to exploit to the fullest is unity of purpose.

This is so true, when most of the animals there are all after their pockets and not the development of the nation, i cant help but shake my head when i see some hungry youths support this same sets of criminals on here just because of hatred they got for the present government.

5. I bear no ill will against anyone on past events. Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions.

We seeing some people's actions hunting them already, the likes of lamido and saraki are already facing the consequences of their actions, can't wait to see the list pile up and watch them all get what they actually deserve for starving the citizens of their rights.

8. Impatience is not a virtue. Order is more vital than speed. Careful and deliberate decisions after consultations get far better results. And better results for our country is what the APC government for CHANGE is all about

We all saw those who took governance like a formula one car and almost plunged the nation into a deadly pit, the saying slow and steady wins the race can never ever be outdated.

Some wailers would be hoping this quotes were from their god with PHD but ran the nation like a pry 3 kid.

189 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by kelvyn7: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
smiley

issorite grin we are watching cool
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wise man I must say
"Nobody should fear anything from me. We are not after anyone. People should only fear the consequences of their actions."

To bring about change, we must change ourselves by being law-abiding citizens.

Am impressed

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by eleojo23: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
On this independence day, may
God bless GEJ
God bless GMB
God bless every Nigerian.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by EmoBoy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Crap.

Happy Independence to the Zoo republic. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Evaromantik(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
That second quote is the reason why Nigeria is not worthy.............this marginalisation has done us more harm than good............how can we unite,are we one?.......the worst marginalisation occur in Nigeria by "bringing the circumcised and the uncircumcised together and forcing them to be one"........since time immemorial our problems have been,diverse nationalism,inter-ethnic wars,religious crisis,nepotism and coup......if Nigeria have ever experienced peace and unity for a single year,tell me the year

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by shizzy7(f): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sai Buhari --- Those that hate you can't Catch you...All they can do is Post on NL and Talk.......

meanwhile its
OCTOBER 1st

Great Nation - Timi Dakolo
TEAM N I G E R I A--

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bullshit list

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Vince77(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by handie(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
B
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by jauntty: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
[size=18pt]I LOVE President Buhari

God bless Nigeria

Happy Independence Day NLers [/size]

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Anthony0094(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by ajbabs(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Okay oo
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Xb4Real: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Reading from a script put together by some servants.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by dammytosh: 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Awesome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by Salex007(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nigeria @55... 55 likes for NIGERIA and MR. PRESIDENT pls...

42 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by uridiwan(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
God bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by distinguished1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nigeria shall be great again.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by siraj1402(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
11. Fear me not, fear the consequences of your actions....PMB on 2015 independent day speech.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by tlops(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by LesbianBoy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Buhari’s 10 Major Independence Day Quotes - The Nation by dridowu: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
God Bless Nigeria

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos / The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos) / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.