Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras (48390 Views)

Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Lg’s V10 Doubles Up On Screens And Selfie Cameras - Newstac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
What makes a perfect smartphone? Is it a smartphone with big screen , Sharp camera , Fast processors and Big battery? If that's the case then there are lots of perfect smartphones in the market.

But what will you call a smartphone with two screens and two selfie cameras at the front? A super smartphone? Honestly , I don't know what to call it.

At its headquarters in SEOUL , South Korea , LG has unveiled V10 , a smartphone with some interesting features. According to LG, V10 was designed to provide a rich multimedia experience — both consumption and creation — for today’s social network savvy consumers.

Design And Display

The LG V10 smartphone comes with high-grade stainless steel body and two display of different sizes. The first is a 5.7-inch QHD main display while the second is a 2.1-inch IPS Quantum Display right on top of the first.

Although they work hand-in-hand , both displays have different functions. The second screen shows the weather, time, date and battery icon when the first screen is off. And when the first screen is on , the second screen becomes a shortcut for launching your favourite apps and easy multitasking.

Camera

For selfie lovers , The V10 smartphone comes with 2 different 5-megapixel cameras at the front. Both cameras are capable of taking pictures with wide angle selfies of 120 degrees. At the back , you get a 16MP camera that is capable of recording 4K videos.

The camera is suplemented by multimedia features, most notable of which is "Multi-view Recording"; a feature that can capture different angles utilizing all three cameras on the V10.

Other features includes Steady Recording , Snap Video , Quick Share , Quick Video Editor , Audio Monitor And Wind Noise Filter and Wind Noise Filter.

LG V10 Key Specs

Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 808 Processor

Display: Main) 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi)

Secondary) 2.1-inch IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)

Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM / 64GB eMMC ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)

Camera: Rear) 16MP with F1.8 Aperture / OIS 2.0

Front) 5MP Dual Lens (80o Standard Angle / 120o Wide Angle)

Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)

Size: 6 x 79.3 x 8.6mm

Weight: 192g

Network: LTE-A Cat. 6

Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC / USB 2.0

Colors: Space Black / Luxe White / Modern Beige / Ocean Blue / Opal Blue

Lg V10 will rollout this month , starting with south korea before other countries.

CC : Lalasticlala[/quote]

http://androidportalng.com/lg-v10-smartphone/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by lordfalcao(m): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Making sense

1 Like

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by ihatebuhari(f): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gonna get one soon

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by khassy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
and I was expecting to see one screen at the back and one at the front undecidedundecided

dumb thread... dumb OP undecidedundecided

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by ihatebuhari(f): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
khassy:
and I was expecting to see one screen at the back and one at the front undecidedundecided

knucklehead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
khassy:

Lol. OK
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls. How much. ?

2 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by laivwire(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
I hope all the screens and cameras won't suck up the battery in a jiffy.

4 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
laivwire:
I hope all the screens and cameras won't suck up the battery in a jiffy.

No. LG assured that battery consumption is minimal.
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Pls. How much. ?

The smartphone will cost $680 in South Korea and $600 in US.

It maybe lesser in Nigeria (That is if it gets here)
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Jboynokiaphone(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
This is what we call premium phone not that shit tecno call phantom 5 for 70k...

17 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jboynokiaphone:
This is what we call premium phone not that shit tecno call phantom 5 for 70k...

Just a question sir. Have you seen / used the phone? Or you're passing judgement based on specs?

13 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Chidexter(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
i wont be surprised if it costs 100k.

2 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by okeyley: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
OK ooo.....

na

how much
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chidexter:
i wont be surprised if it costs 100k.
Could be more.

1 Like

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Perfectwazobia: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
I use an LG Bello, that is the worst smart phone I've ever use even LG L90 is way better. Just like a waste of money to me.
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
lordmade2:
cheesy yeah there is a new boss in town that doubles your data unlimitedly works like magic on all android phones don't dull this is a good news and android has come to stay I don't want to brag about my data usage because I know they will hide the post most of us knows this VPN and it has come to save all android internet users no more worries about data
If you need the VPN just ask me and I will show it to you for free without money yes I'm giving it out for free As a gift to celebrate this Independence day mind you I'm straight forward once I see your Hello, Hi, Good day etc I will just send it to you remember not to eat alone also share it with your friends cool
Whatsapp for it 08099009565 don't dull

u're not on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by drss(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Can d phone cure sickness? Can d phone cure aids? Can it predict boko attack? Can d phone lead me to my future wife? Can it protect me from armed robbers

6 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by refreshrate: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
khassy:

ar bow o

my thoughts exactly!
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by refreshrate: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
drss:
Can d phone cure sickness?

YES

drss:
Can it predict boko attack?

YES

drss:
Can d phone lead me to my future wife?

STOP DREAMING

drss:
Can it protect me from armed robbers

YES

2 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by alotofgrace(m): 12:49am On Oct 02, 2015
I keep asking masef....what will be the place of laptops and PCs in 2020?

A phone now installs 4GB RAM/64GB ROM with ext. HDD of 2TB.

Am sure nxt generation phones wil have hologram keyboards

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by imsuboi(m): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2015
alotofgrace:
I keep asking masef....what will be the place of laptops and PCs in 2020?
A phone now installs 4GB RAM/64GB ROM with ext. HDD of 2TB.
Am sure nxt generation phones wil have hologram keyboards

no matter how advanced tablets and phones would be, the job of a pc is irreplaceable.

the computer is Indispensable

16 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2015
imsuboi:

no matter how advanced tablets and phones would be, the job of a pc is irreplaceable.

the computer is Indispensable

Bro , Don't be too confident about that. Mobile technology is growing at a fast rate

6 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by potolistic(m): 8:16am On Oct 02, 2015
If tecno phantom 5 wey only gt one screen costs 70k how much this one wey gt 2 screens qo cost

2 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by wasco24: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2015
any phones that has less than 4500mah of battery is not for me

2 Likes

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:22am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Richie0974: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Impressive. .
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by eazysmiles: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
ew
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by YonkijiSappo: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Damn, I want one right now!!!!
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by free2ryhme: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
African Mugus anoda phon don come out make una come pay mugu money oooo grin

Oyinbos no gree use am na black man wey no invent anything dey buy am cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? / Airtel Unlimited Night Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.