Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,035 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:50 AM

Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) (1392 Views)

Football Investment / Virtual Football Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by richsyd: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hello everyone, I've put a lot of thought into making money through football betting. I've also done a lot of research and I've come to the conclusion that it's possible! It's however not easy. I've discovered that I'm much more successful at it when I place bets based on intense research and safe play than when I just place bets based on what I feel should be the outcome. I have also come to realize that such intense research is time and energy consuming and one person alone trying to analyze all the games for a particular day especially during the weekends when there are lots of games would be a "suicidal attempt"... Since a lot of us are either working or studying, the burden could be greatly lightened if we can all come together under a focused group and share the responsibility of research and analysis for the games in different countries, hence the creation of this thread. Sharing the responsibility of analysis and research would help to reduce the time spent on intense analysis thus creating time for other important things in our lives like work, study, family etc.
If you've ever been involved in or are currently involved in football betting and you're interested in being part of this group. Please indicate here. I'll be teaching you how to go about the analysis and what exactly to look for... Its really easy. There's really nothing much to it. We are looking for very sure games not considering the odds..., games that you could stake a million naira on if you have it. We'll be starting with 1k and we would build up from there. With unity of purpose, I strongly believe that we can achieve this.
If I can get 50 interested people that would be fine. As soon as the number is sufficient, I would allocate each country or group of games in a particular league for the following day to each person and we can all analyze and submit our findings before the end of the day. The findings would then be collated and the best bets taken for the following day. This way, we get to save a lot of time and no one misses out on any juicy games due to lack of time for analysis.

I apologize for my language construction.., I hope its clear enough for everyone to understand. Goodluck to all of us! Pls indicate below if you're interested in being one of the researchers... Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by jheaboiy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
I am in
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by Jamexjulius(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
following
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by 124mumsy: 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
which bookmarker do u used
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by bluebella(m): 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am in.
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by adegokeoniels: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
I'm in but I think it will be more preferable if everything could go through and whatsapp group.
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by richsyd: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2015
Hi guys, just to show an example of sure games we would be looking for. The odds don't matter. The goal is to win all bets placed regardless of the odds. Take a look at these 2 games. Its a combination of research and playing safe. These are games I can stake a million on each. If any of them fail, I'd have no option but to quit sports betting.

Soccer / Latvia / Virsliga
1 02.10.15 16:00 Skonto Riga - FS Metta/Lu (Double Chance) 1/X ?-? 1.01

Soccer / Estonia / Meistriliiga
2 02.10.15 17:00 FC Flora Tallinn - Parnu Linnameeskond (Double Chance) 1/X ?-? 1.01

Total odds = 1.02.

(Note that despite the fact that I'm >100% convinced about these bets, I'll still mention that the first rule in sports betting is to stake what you can afford to lose)

@ adegokeoniels: whatsapp group will be considered. Still waiting for more participants...

1 Like

Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by Donreiy: 2:28am On Oct 02, 2015
am in
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by Clemomari: 3:26am On Oct 02, 2015
am in......
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by delejames(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
but the odds is too small..If we can get play safe games with 5.0 odds..it will be cool.
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by tehmoney: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yes in
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by debeloved07(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'm in
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by Glamourboy005(m): 5:11am On Oct 03, 2015
I'm in
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by bholuwatifhe(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2015
Hia x my number incase yu open d group 08164919365
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by iyky(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
am in ..standing tall!! 08037477159.
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by iyky(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
I think whatsup group will be perfect
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by bluebella(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Am in.
In case u create a what's app group...08102977144.
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by Deo27: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Am interested
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by Neroclassic(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by iyky(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op are u still there?
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by lebest: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2015
Im in
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by richsyd: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Yes, I'm still here, but plans have changed. For now, whatsapp group may not be feasible for reasons beyond my control...

Also, someone said the odds are damn to small. I can't but agree with that. The game between SCR Altach II and WSG Wattens which was played on Sunday has actually changed my view on that. There's no point building 1k up to 12k nd having it all shattered by some useless team with very low odds...

Anyway, moving forward, I've decided that its best we deal with high odd options. Several games with outcomes that would give us high odds which we can then combine in a system bet to yield maximum profit. i.e patent, lucky 15, lucky 31 etc.

We'll have to make do with this platform for now. We would be using betexplorer.com as our primary research site. We'll be starting fully this friday.
We are going to use the letters of the English alphabet A - Z to distribute the countries and leagues. So first of all I'll need volunteers for each of the letters of the alphabet.

Once u've picked ur letter, log in to www.betexplorer.com, click on the date 9th of October which is a friday. U'd then see all the games scheduled for that day. Each of us is interested in the letter that begins the headings for each group of games...

For example, the first group of games on the website for the date 9th of october as at this moment is as follows:

World: World Cup
01:30 Chile - Brazil 2.39 3.21 2.96
02:00 Argentina - Ecuador 1.37 4.54 8.58

The heading says "World: World Cup", so that means that if u've volunteeered for the alphabet "W", u would be responsible for doing research on these group of games because the heading begins with W. So all you need to do is to scroll down the group of games and note which ones begin with ur letter of the alphabet.

Having identified ur games, u then move on to do the research. First of all click on the matches, the statistics would then appear. We are interested majorly in the head to head between teams and what you should look for is a recurrent pattern of play between those teams.

For example, a few weeks ago, there was a game between shelbourne and cabinteely. shelbourne was given very low odds to win the game yet head to head suggested that despite the fact that shelbourne had won all the previous 4 games between them, they all ended 1: 0 in favor of shelbourne. Therefore, a smart investor would have taken under 1.5 or under 2.5 goals for such a game. Not surprisingly, the game ended 0:0.

Thats just one example, there r numerous other examples..., the point however is that we r looking for recurrent patterns of play. Some teams play draw every time they meet and this would be shown in their head to head. Some teams are likely to produce maximum number of goals and these would also be shown in their head to head. Once such patterns are discovered for any teams, we should be notified here and that game would be taken into consideration. The day before or night before, the games would then be collated and the system bets arranged for interested ppl to stake...

Hope its clear enough. If there are any questions or suggestions, pls feel free to comment below. Now lets begin volunteering for each letter of the alphabet...
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by richsyd: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2015
So I'll go first by picking letter W
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by lebest: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Im interested
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by EMMALEKE2007: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
am in bro
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by EMMALEKE2007: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
sorry i will like to appeal that for the sake of us that are not on whatsapp that this package should not be grouped only on whatsapp for someone like me am always on line with my system 247
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by richsyd: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2015
Hello all, I've gone through the W's for tomorrow and the A's too. I wasn't able to find any really strong and convincing patterns... There's a match between Somalia and Niger which shows full time draws in the last 2 previous matches but those were played in 1980. Thats too far away so its not convincing.

I also went through the games for today and I saw a match between Syzran and Zenit Izhersk. Those two have had 7 full time draws out of all 12 matches previously played. The pattern is also not very strong but its worth taking note of. Here are the links to the matches mentioned http://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/world/world-cup/somalia-niger/hYg73n6H/ and http://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/russia/division-2-ural-povolzhye/syzran-zenit-izhevsk/rNCNbaam/

I'm still expecting volunteer researchers to pick alphabets and help out with research so as to reduce the burden... I'll try to go through the B's and C's now for tomorrow.

@ lebest and EMMALEKE2007, it's not just about indicating that ur interested. Read the previous write-ups above. You'll have to be active, pick an alphabet and help out with the research. You're free to ask questions about anything you don't understand here... Thanks
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by richsyd: 6:50am On Oct 08, 2015
No B's for tomorrow. Just went through the C's... still nothing yet. Would take a break now and continue later.
Re: Highly Focused Group On Football Investment (purely Statistics And Research) by Clemomari: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
mmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Imarketslive / Launching Of Nairalandcoin Crypto Currency / Call For Affordable Investment Program Website Design.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.