Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos (55504 Views)

Kcee And A Lady In Sexy Underwear Photoshoot For "Bullion squad" / Throwback Photo Of E-Money, Kcee And Presh / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by HungerBAD: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kcee and his bag of dollars take photos.

Recall, recently, the police warned Celebrities and Nigerians in general about flaunting of wealth on social media..

https://instagram.com/p/8RFjnjxK3k/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by HungerBAD: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Tomorrow if them Kidnap am now people go talk.

No need for this kind Display Bros.

Na Ember period be this.

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by debris: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please stop being jealous

Most of you people ranting both below and above me
If una get that money una go do pass

Bro ride on
Even if they kidnap wetin concern u?
Are u the one to fund the bills haba!!

Let the sleeping dog lie sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by graciousolo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Seriously these ed*ots will not stop the rubbish. I don't hate, but these flaunting is now childish and appalling, esp after the police' warnings. Dem dey luk for turoble.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by mannobi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Where are the fulani herdsmen to come and kidnap this guy now.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by ayoola648(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
gradually inviting kidnappers ..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by ayoola648(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
gradually inviting kidnappers ..

Igbo man .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by hahn(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing do you Kcee grin

And for those hating, at least he has enough money for a ransom. Do you have enough money to eat? undecided

33 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Afrok(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
If him give me one dollar from the money, I go look am well under uv light to confirm if its not fake. Celebrities and fake lifes are like; females and make ups ( I.e inseparable )

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Shebarh(f): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
OK o

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by tpiander: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
What's propping up the "money"?

7 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by ellahzy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
clothes dey under so he had to put d molla above tongue

ride on Kcee nwanne EMoney

46 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by goldiam(f): 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
sign of immaturity what is the essence of this now.mtcheew e fit be say nah one dollar full the bag sef.nonsense

19 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by englishmart(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kcee and his bag of dollars take photos.

he's too childish and immature.... at his age he has torn all his trousers (especially the knee position) he shows off everything... Justin bieber already has a private jet. if kcee is too rich, he should get a private jet, or probably borrow from his community....

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by englishmart(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
hahn:
Nothing do you Kcee grin

And for those hating, at least he has enough money for a ransom. Do you have enough money to eat? undecided
I bet you, the inside of that bag is filled with cloths. just a few dollars was placed on top..... they all live to show off. it's understandable.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by hazyfm1: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
HungerBAD:
Tomorrow if them Kidnap am now people go talk.

No need for this kind Display Bros.

Na Ember period be this.

Abi ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by trigar12(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ko kan aye undecided ...

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Pidggin(f): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
hmmm what a pity
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
NOW, this happens when a MAN with POOR MENTALITY is empowered or acquires wealth.

For these MEN, u need to OVERHAUL their mentality to get it right.

U know a MAN, when he acquires WEALTH.
U know a LADY, when U lack wealth and livelihood.

Neither will DANGOTE or his daughters behave like this, because they believe being WEALTHY is their birth right and they are used to it.

Who knows how KCEE's family was, before this turn around maintenance .. ?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by KeriBaby(f): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
If u got it please feel free to flaunt it

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by sammoe(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
On his way to Limpopo... perhaps...
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by NgreportsBlog(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “My Indian Maid”
http://ngreports.com/how-i-slept-with-anita-my-indian-maid/

1 Like

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by damton(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
This guy with flaunting wealth. I don't understand is it to do NTOOOOE.....for us or what.

5 Likes

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Omotayor123(f): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
OK.. I hope dey won't criticize the police force when repercussions set in.
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
This guy is a kid. Flaunting everything
Even davido has moved on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by domopps(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmmm may be he is doing all those for debris to fall for him!

Cheeeers
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by kingarizona1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
But why are the complaining bout artists showing off their wealth____ don't they know their jobs again. Or have they forgotten that one of their jobs is the protection of the live and properties of the citizen
Kcee The Traffic light
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by goodlifehyd(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
lol the ode be using scope to copy PSQUARE lol but Kcee those notes looks more like a "Musical Video" counterfeits, moreover the clothes inside that bag would be enough for a week vacation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Dindondin(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
kcee has a child's brain

2 Likes

His life peeps
Re: Kcee And His Bag Of Dollars Take Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Love you Kcee limpopo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'You Look Sweet 16' - Kate Henshaw's New Photo Leaves Fans Confused / Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) / Odunlade Adekola Flaunts His Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.