Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha (3989 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Anambra Election..Even If My Phallic Symbol Is Severed, I'll Never Vote For APC! / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Is that why he ran off to APC? Well that seems to be a wise decision because he has been able to achieve all what he desired and much more in APC.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
hnmmm
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by cutestcee: 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
While that of APC is a broom used in sweeping dirts, shit, and every rejected rubbish

7 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
cutestcee:
While that of APC is a broom used in sweeping dirts, shit, and every rejected rubbish

Yeah, the person who wields the broom possesses the power to drive away dirtiness...just as Nigerians used it to drive away the Otuoke master and his cluelessnes.

Buhari is also using it presently to cleanse the institutionalized corruption in our oil sector.

11 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
What about the quote about "Igbo women are prostitutes"?... Wasn't that a statement made by Nnamdi Kanu?.... Why does the newspaper have Rochas' name appended to the statement?...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2915922_1nneomapro_jpeg8b6919a27ec064e1fbb2ddbe82d66371

10 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
obailala:
What about the quote about "Igbo women are prostitutes"?... Wasn't that a statement made by Nnamdi Kanu?.... Why does the newspaper have Rochas' name appended to the statement?...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2915922_1nneomapro_jpeg8b6919a27ec064e1fbb2ddbe82d66371

Kanus statement is on youtube...okorochas own was made before that.

Google it to confirm.

Meanwhile, this thread is not about that. I don't want ethnic bigots to litter it.

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
voxpopp:

Google it to confirm.

Meanwhile, this thread is not about that. I don't want ethnic bigots to litter it.
Well, regarding the topic, Rochas isn't far from the truth. APGA is a dead regionally restricted party of which the cockerel has been used for peppersoup a long time ago. When a party starts adopting the candidate of another party without any concrete agreements, it can be concluded that the party is irrelevant.

9 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
obailala:
Well, regarding the topic, Rochas isn't far from the truth. APGA is a dead regionally restricted party of which the cockerel has been used for peppersoup a long time ago. When a party starts adopting the candidate of another party without any concrete agreements, it can be concluded that the party is irrelevant.

Exactly...you just hit the nail on its head.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by ELTON123(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala can you please put this in the trash
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
ELTON123:
Seun obinoscopy lalasticlala can you please put this in the trash

Why?

Is APGA symbol not a chicken?

Don't you kill chicken during christmas?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by ELTON123(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
voxpopp:

Why?
Is APGA symbol not a chicken?
Don't you kill chicken during christmas?
gringringrin dearis God oo

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Junaid Mohammed who is Okorocha's biological father said that earlier.

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by tundamartin: 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
cutestcee:

The broom is a symbol of cleanliness. Without broom you will be living like a pig, dirty and stinking like shi.t

6 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
tundamartin:

The broom is a symbol of cleanliness. Without broom you will be living like a pig, dirty and stinking like shi.t

Lol...succint!!!

We used the broom to sweep out, cluelesness, nepa failure, pipeline vandalism, legalized crude oil theft and corruption on a mega scale out of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
jabbok:
Junaid Mohammed who is Okorocha's biological father said that earlier.

PDP, the supposedly Igbo party has adopted a northern candidate for 2019.

What do you have to say to that?

4 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by neolboy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
It was this same cockrel that brought u to limelight politically. Ingrate

2 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by chrisblack: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
cutestcee:
the duty of the broom can never be underestimated. Even in your house its there.it is use to sweep every rubbish .So I say unto you every rubbish in your life and in Nigeria God Almighty will use his divine broom to sweep it away IJN.please say a big Amen

4 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
neolboy:
It was this same cockrel that brought u to limelight politically. Ingrate

Lol...but they killed the cockerel when christmas came na...he had to ditch the dead bird.

grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
ELTON123:
gringringrin dearis God oo
grin
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by freez2ryme(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
On d contrary
D symbol of APGA is d beginning of a new day

Just like d cockcrow bring a new dawn

A new dawn

A new Nigeria

Cos we re all tired of this old Nigeria

It simply means dat, Nigeria need a Change

NL IS BECOMING BORING

If things don't change, I will just log out4 ever

1 Like

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by suxkill: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
What.happened to Judas in the holy bible might soon befall this man (Rochas)
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by winniz: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
voxpopp:

Google it to confirm.

Vicadex07, Okorocha never made such statement, he denied that trash you posted long ago.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by winniz: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
obailala:

Which Nnamdi Kanu made that statement? He never made that false statement either.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
winniz:

Which Nnamdi Kanu made that statement? He never made that false statement either.
There is a youtube audio recording of kanu struggling to explain what he meant by the senseless statement. Google is your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by winniz: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
obailala:
There is a youtube audio recording of kanu struggling to explain what he meant by the senseless statement. Google is your friend.

I already saw the audio before I quoted you, who told you that voice belong to Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
winniz:

I already saw the audio before I quoted you, who told you that voice belong to Nnamdi Kanu?
I dont know, is it?... I haven't seen any refutal.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
deny it as much as you want, i just know that pictures and videos don't lie.

winniz:

Vicadex07, Okorocha never made such statement, he denied that trash you posted long ago.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by winniz: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
obailala:
I dont know, is it?... I haven't seen any refutal.

You ain't even sure but you were already jumping into conclusion.
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by voxpopp: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
What of the voice of that igbo guy trying to prevent kanu from speaking? was his voice doctored too.

winniz:

Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by Zuria(f): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
It's October people... undecided undecided
Re: APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha by winniz: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
voxpopp:
deny it as much as you want, i just know that pictures and videos don't lie.

Just look at the useless Newspaper you posted that trash from, Okorocha himself already denied making the statement that it was all propaganda against him. so WTF are you talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Riot In Aba, Between Ngwa Indigene And Traders / Breaking: Obaseki's Wife Wins Edo APC Primaries / Lagos East Senatorial Election: Obaseki, Wike, Makinde To Campaign For Gbadamosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.