Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,153 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist (1788 Views)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / r / Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by asoji23(m): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2009
A mini business lady(22yrs old,an ND1 student) just came into the life of my friend(26yrs old and a CEO) who is despirately in neeed of a lady to settle down with.This lady have been so nice,caring,helpful in terms of financial aspect and there relationship is less than two weeks.What amazed me most is that we never disclose to the lady that my friend owns the company he works with and he owns the car he is driving,this lady is the kind of lady my friend as been dreaming of marring but will i call this the right match for him or what? but i told my friend that she is a BIG pretender but my friend is grately in love that he cant control his emotion any longer and even planning of getting married to her before the year ends. I need ADVICE from you fellow nairalanders on how and what to tell my friend
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by touchmeder: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2009
but i told my friend that she is a BIG pretender

why do you say she is a big pretender? what proof do you have?
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by romsky: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2009
soji perhaps u r just dey make a perfect match
for one she doesnt know how influencial ur pal is, so wat does she have to pretend about
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by izeek(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2009
so ocs ur friend has found something means ther has to be some form of lies to it?
why can't we just trust ppl until we are given a reason not too?
ppl like u always end up with the pretending one's cos u will never differentiate btw them.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by Skywalker5(m): 11:36am On Apr 20, 2009
asoji23:

A mini business lady(22yrs old,an ND1 student) just came into the life of my friend(26yrs old and a CEO) who is despirately in neeed of a lady to settle down with.This lady have been so nice,caring,helpful in terms of financial aspect and there relationship is less than two weeks.What amazed me most is that we never disclose to the lady that my friend owns the company he works with and he owns the car he is driving,this lady is the kind of lady my friend as been dreaming of marring but will i call this the right match for him or what? but i told my friend that she is a BIG pretender but my friend is grately in love that he cant control his emotion any longer and even planning of getting married to her before the year ends. I need ADVICE from you fellow nairalanders on how and what to tell my friend

Why will you just into conclusion she is a BIG Pretender? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by asoji23(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2009
This is too obvious, i can't just imagine a very fast relationship like this, assuming you are in my shoe you would have understand this much better. This is a thing i know of as my friend is hidding some true story for her so as she also will be hidding things for him. please i want more contribution on this so he can also read and learn out this contribution.i wouldnt want my friend to make same mistake which i have happen too see before,the branch manager of the bank i banked with never told his wife that he has build a house and bought her car not until after their wedding but what seems like joy turns to sorrow at last as the lady file a divorced letter saying the man is too secretive that they both court for 2yrs and he never told her he has that kinbd of property, my uncle met his wife in DEC 2005 and got married in MAY 2006 and divorced in AUG 2006 claiming that the lady as pretend during the short time of their courthship, CAN U PLS BAIL ME OUT IN THIS DARK.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by touchmeder: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2009
Oh boy some of your reasons are baseless. you are talking from what happned to your uncle and someone else. your friends case is another story, everyman and his destiny. must every relationship you know of be blood and sweat with over 2years of courtship before marriage? dont get me wrong a quick relationship and marriage is not ideal either but like i said everycase is diffrent.
i know of a couple that met during NYSC and by the end of service year with a good job the young man was ready to go. today they are still married and blessed with kids doing fine
that same girl had friends that have been dating since university, after the NYSC they were still dating preparing to marry
people were shocked at how her's worked out so well for her

leave your friend alone. he is a man let him handle his business himself keep praying for them.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by Ciaman: 5:57am On Apr 21, 2009
Honestly, I understand the concern of this poster but I must say this: Havent we heard or see courtship of 5 years or more that doesnt lead to anywhere?? Though it takes time to understand some women but marriage and relationship is a continous process, you cant get to know all of any person even in 15 years becos we human being are prone to change anytime but what matter is understanding and honesty. Long courtship or no courtship guarantees no success of marriage. Its only God and destine that give a wonderful marriage.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by Hollysmile: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2009
Wow!
Absolutely outta advice. Why not watch her for sometime? Guess dat'll help!
@poster, yes! Such gals stil exist.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by spikedcylinder: 9:12am On Apr 21, 2009
If he's happy with her, whats your own?
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by pinkylady1(f): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2009
[quote]Honestly, I understand the concern of this poster but I must say this: Havent we heard or see courtship of 5 years or more that doesnt lead to anywhere?? Though it takes time to understand some women but marriage and relationship is a continous process, you cant get to know all of any person even in 15 years becos we human being are prone to change anytime but what matter is understanding and honesty. Long courtship or no courtship guarantees no success of marriage. Its only God and destine that give a wonderful marriage.[quote][/quote]

best reply so far.

@ poster

what is ur problem now

abi u dey jealous
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by temi4rea(f): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2009
Its good to watch ur friends back,

I tik u shuld find out those things u tik shes not telling ur friend,

That means u have to get very close to her.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by izeek(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2009
look i think this person is you,
and i wil advise that you take her fo who she is until she gives you a reason not too.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by IFELEKE(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2009
@Poster,
You are just Plain Jealous of your friend and his Girl hence your unfounded assertion.
Snap Out of your ridiculous jealousy and play your role as a friend by wishing them well.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by JJYOU: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2009
ever heard mind your business? some people dont like telling people all their business
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by ladybam(f): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2009
@poster

MYB !
and for christ sakes,stay out of peoples business.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by dae(f): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

If he's happy with her, whats your own?

Ahhhhhh, you just spoke my mind!!!
Some naijas and their amebo paroles sef, Lord have mercy shocked
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by amebono13: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2009
dae:

Ahhhhhh, you just spoke my mind!!!
Some naijas and their amebo paroles sef, Lord have mercy shocked

wetin my name dey do for hiaaaa tongue
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by temi4rea(f): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2009
amebo no1.:

wetin my name dey do for hiaaaa tongue

No vex them no knw say u dey close. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by Hotstepper(f): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2009
hez jealous. abeg, dont spoil anything for your frield
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by Ciaman: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2009
what an interesting topic and contributions , I think the poster should not be condemned but advise and direct on what to do about helping his friend as to make sure he is not into a wrong relationship with the wrong lady.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by t0kunb0(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2009
@ all . . . it could probably be his brother, cousin or himslf even involved in question for all i care

Although the particular person in question changes the whole perspective. . . is there really a PERFECT marriage in the perfect sense of it ? ? ?

You never can really tell till it really happens. . . just hope for the best and stop holding back mummy says the truth ALWAYS prevails  undecided  cool
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by SOJ(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2009
@poster

let it be;stop snooping cool
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by teissys(f): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2009
@Poster;
Stop creating a mountain out of a molehill
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by amebono13: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2009
@poster

i hear you,CEO ko, SEO

na so CEO dey show themselves shatap diaaaaa,how r we so sure the reverse isnt the case,d girl being the rich one and youi abi na ur friend the boy-boy trying to win her over

come to think of it,havent i watched dis film before ,ini edo and desmond elliot

oloshi
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by pinkylady1(f): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2009
can't stop laughing grin grin

abeg amebo no1 take am easy oh
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by Cmeo(m): 3:37am On Apr 25, 2009
@ amebo-no1

Just accept whatever they call the guy involved to be, it could be CEO or not but. I think the poster knows what he is saying better and wants everyone advise based on what he puts up here.
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:32am On Apr 25, 2009
Office gossip . . . backbone of the corporate world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by bluespice(f): 5:39am On Apr 25, 2009
^^ lol!!! grin grin

poster quit being jealous n face ur own relationship (if u have one)!! angry
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by finemocha(f): 4:23am On Apr 27, 2009
im a little confused. y is she bad for him again
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by asoji23(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2009
I think she might be pretending to be good for now and change when the ring gets to her finger. She might also be trying to buy my guy's heart , I am just confused and afraid of what might happen
Re: Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist by spikedcylinder: 11:51am On Apr 29, 2009
Why do you think your "thoughts" matter in the scheme of things? Nawa sha! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For The Ladies / My Girlfriend Wants To Tell Her Mom About Our Relationship / Women Do Enjoy Ex-marital Affairs & It 'll Continue: Yes/no.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.