Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225117 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
We may be a few years apart in age but I grew up on most of the programmes and activities Siamia (the OP) mentioned.

I remember Soul Train with Don Connelly the black dude with Jerry curled hair, I played ten ten, leke-leke give me one finger.

Whooaa but good music has always been my pleasure. Who remembers Johnny Kemp's Just got paid, Earth, Wind & Fire, Duran Duran. Bonnie Tyler's - total eclipse of the heart. Billy Ocean's - Carribean queen, Chaka Khan's - Ain't no body.

Then the classic movies like Dynasty, Dallas, Return to Eden. The John Wayne cowboy movies. Michael Douglass's Romancing the stone.

I am having a great time just reminiscing on my childhood and growing up days.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
@toks2008
U agree with me that the title of the thread is intriguing, and trust 9jaians. When u tell them NO, dem must press enter! Loool
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
siamia:
@onstelly
Ur not yet 30 We go wait patiently for u to get to 33 abeg. No vex. (Lol)
@toks2008
If I make it 30 plus, 27yr old guys will hijack the thread and start posting snide remarks. Then the whole purpose will be defeated.
And...am not a dcness ooo. Just someone that loves God. smiley

lol

even if you make it 50plus you cant help but cope with some younger set that will comment so that is not a deterrent.

Makiing it 30plus will go a long way to fufilling great purpose.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
sihom:
We may be a few years apart in age but I grew up on most of the programmes and activities Siamia (the OP) mentioned.

I remember Soul Train with Don Connelly the black dude with Jerry curled hair, I played ten ten, leke-leke give me one finger.

Whooaa but good music has always been my pleasure. Who remembers Johnny Kemp's Just got paid, Earth, Wind & Fire, Duran Duran. Bonnie Tyler's - total eclipse of the heart. Billy Ocean's - Carribean queen, Chaka Khan's - Ain't no body.

Then the classic movies like Dynasty, Dallas, Return to Eden. The John Wayne cowboy movies. Michael Douglass's Romancing the stone.

I am having a great time just reminiscing on my childhood and growing up days.

You must be in your 40s or very late 30s
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Siamia,

I genuinely appreciate the prayers, your words ignited a spark of hope within me because lately I've been feeling stuck in a rut like my life isn't really going anywhere worthwhile. Mwwaaahhh kiss kiss that's a kiss from me to you.

At Toks,

They say like fine wine men get better with age, I have always liked men older than me. I've got my eye on you ooo. I'm cool with sincere & genuine friendship nothing heavy or romantic - yet.

Hey people my last sentence to Toks about sincere friendship applies to everyone. Please just keep it real & sincere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Toks2008:

You must be in your 40s or very late 30s

Lol, you clearly missed the post where I said I turned 33 this August.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ngozianu(m): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
Toks2008:

Why not woo her?

she iss hot and single else she wont be on the thread
at thirty she is still playing hard to get now see https://www.nairaland.com/2245417/how-play-hard-get-when

5 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
sihom:

Lol, you clearly missed the post where I said I turned 33 this August.
oh i see
Are you a leo or virgo lady?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
ngozianu:

at thirty she is still playing hard to get now see https://www.nairaland.com/2245417/how-play-hard-get-when

No no you are wrong.

i just read that post and from what she wrote she does not want to appear cheap.

Been 30 does not translate to been cheap not at all. Nevertheless i do not encourage a lady to say No when she is interested but she can tell the guy to maintain a platonic affair with her whle she studies the guy.

If i woo a lady and she tells me No walahi thats the end not because of pride but before i woo a lady,i must have really weighed the deciision and a No from her to me is a No.

7 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Toks2008:

oh i see
Are you a leo or virgo lady?

Leo, so let's flip the script on you - what's your birth sign & birth date.

Siamia what's yours?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
@sihom
I be december pikin ooo.
And don't be down. Life is truly full of ups and downs. When ur up, be thankful. When ur down, be prayerful. That's my philosophy for crisis management. Situations have a way of making u feel like its only u passing thru stress. All of us are. Chin up. Miracles are divine interventions in the midst of a storm. U'll never know what God can do for u until ur in a rut.

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thread modified from 40 plus...to 30 plus. But if ur under 30, don't try me ooo. Independence day or not, I go vex ooo... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by SkinnyDude(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
siamia:
I am a she (is that good english? Lol) and yes, I am above 40.
Actually am not here to discriminate or disrespect anyone. I went thru several threads before starting mine.
Actually, anyone from 37 can join up bcs great minds think alike. smiley
I wud just like to chat with people who remember Mirror in the Sun, Village headmaster and stuff like that. Lol.
my mind is telling me that you are a guy..,

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by pucci(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
siamia:
I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.
You sound like you were in a boarding school between the early 80s and late 90s. I aint 40 but I experienced most of the things u said. I am an early 80s child
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by SkinnyDude(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
husband for sale!!!

one of you 30 plus should come and marry me.. am available.. very very fresh.. pay my bride price, and take me home!!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
@skinnydude
I am a woman ooo. Unless u want me to do an affidavit abi?
*pucci
I went to boarding, but this long gap of 80s to 90s is long naa. If ur trying to find out something, just ask ooo. smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by SkinnyDude(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
siamia:
@skinnydude
*pucci
I went to boarding, but this long gap of 80s to 90s is long naa. If ur trying to find out something, just ask ooo. smiley
i need pic to be sure..there are many fake people here
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by niyi123: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
siamia:
@skinnydude
*pucci

hi
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Chibaby87(f): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am 31, am I allowed to enter? Don't mind my body physique o

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
@skinnydude
Sorry, am not putting up a pic. smiley u'll just have to have faith nii. Besides, u don't need my pic to contribute to this thread ooo. U only need my pic if u have a personal interest.
@niyi...hi to u too.
@chibaby
Pls feel free to enter ooo.... Ur welcome madam.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by pucci(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
siamia:
@skinnydude
*pucci
Used that gap because that was when boarding schools were still boarding school. I went to FGC Idoani and I know what it felt like. Served in a boding school only to see kids eating chicken lap shocked , I no wan ask any question. Try and put up your pic it won't hurt u
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by SkinnyDude(m): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
siamia:
@skinnydude
Sorry, am not putting up a pic. smiley u'll just have to have faith nii. Besides, u don't need my pic to contribute to this thread ooo. U only need my pic if u have a personal interest.
@..hi to u too.
@
Pls feel free to enter ooo.... Ur welcome madam.
ok i have personal interest. i wanna hook up with you.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oh? How old r u? (If u don't mind...)
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by onstelly(f): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Toks2008:

omo odun melo ni e
Meaning not Yoruba dear
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
@pucci
Forgive ny ignorance. Where is idoani?
I attended Queen's college, yaba.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by onstelly(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
siamia:
@onstelly
Ur not yet 30 We go wait patiently for u to get to 33 abeg. No vex. (Lol)
@toks2008
If I make it 30 plus, 27yr old guys will hijack the thread and start posting snide remarks. Then the whole purpose will be defeated.
And...am not a dcness ooo. Just someone that loves God. smiley
Hmmmm when will that be
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
Not 40 yet but journeying to. I got a big mind. Hi
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
hi joe...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Zuria(f): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independence matured kinds cool

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
siamia:
hi joe...
Siamia, good thread. Your moniker 😁. Real name is?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by amanze54: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nice, I am in, 36 yrs old man work in lagos, so let us interact siama n the rest single ladies, age does not mean a lot 2me jus b ursef
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Zuria:
Happy independence matured kinds cool
maturity is of the mind. Fools at forty exist. Happy independence too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.