Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225122 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2015
Nipple:
Mo wish ara mi the same or better. smiley

I'm not a many words person so I'm not sure how much I can tell except I'm asked. I do better talking than writing. So this is me 28,single,working a job I don't like, away from my family, anticipating a lonely Christmas.
Did I say I pushed my friends away? Errm, not really. They all got married and had kids and there was less and less things to talk about. You can tell already that I'm at that age everyone expects you to be settled or about to and that's the only discussion they want to have with you when they see you. So, I've stayed away from friends and relatives. wink you won't blame me if you were me. Now, I have just withdrawn into myself. I know it's not very healthy but I can't help it much.

Bawo ni? Kaabo!

I am sorry if family and peer pressure is making you to cut ties with families and friends. I understand Nigerians can be quite nosy and drive one to madness with their when are you getting married?, go and marry attitudes. Some do it innocently, and with the best intention, while some other just wanna torment you. Nevertheless, I do not think the best way of handling the situation is to isolate yourself. You will be compounding the situation by so doing. Hence, if people ask you such questions, the best you can do is smile, and tell 'em God's time is the best.

I hope fortune will smile upon you, and you will find your very own "ideri" pretty soon.
Since heaven only helps those who helped themselves, I would encourage you to try to put smiles on your face, and never let the situation take charge of you.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2015

@ Udysweet
I didn't get where you inquired about our language. Ijebu bawo? Take a look at my user name, what is left if you take away the figures (numbers)?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nipple(f): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ilaje44:

Bawo ni? Kaabo!

I am sorry if family and peer pressure is making you to cut ties with families and friends. I understand Nigerians can be quite nosy and drive one to madness with their when are you getting married?, go and marry attitudes. Some do it innocently, and with the best intention, while some other just wanna torment you. Nevertheless, I do not think the best way of handling the situation is to isolate yourself. You will be compounding the situation by so doing. Hence, if people ask you such questions, the best you can do is smile, and tell 'em God's time is the best.

I hope fortune will smile upon you, and you will find your very own "ideri" pretty soon.
Since heaven only helps those who helped themselves, I would encourage you to try to put smiles on your face, and never let the situation take charge of you.
Thank you for your kind words words. I'm struggling to read your dialect. You write it so deeply.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nipple:
Thank you for your kind words words. I'm struggling to read your dialect. You write it so deeply.

If you wanna learn Ilaje, aunti FourFunmi would be a great help grin. Try to get her attention wink. Which Yoruba dialect do you speak/understand (Ibadan, Egba, Ijebu...)?

Oya, you can set the ignition with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6y_4_b6RS8
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nipple(f): 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ilaje44:

If you wanna learn Ilaje, aunti FourFunmi would be a great help grin. Try to get her attention wink. Which Yoruba dialect do you speak/understand (Ibadan, Egba, Ijebu...)?

Oya, you can set the ignition with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6y_4_b6RS8
lol. I'll pass o until I perfect my Ondo.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Gdmrn peeps, fine guys and babes of 30plus and singles thread. Happy sunday to u all. How was ur weekend? Hope it was cool?
I had a busy weekend. The whatsapp chat for this thread had a very successful party yestdy. It was the bomb. There were lots of handsome dudes and beautiful ladies in attendance. People came from different parts of the country, one or two flew in from outside the country. It truly showed their commitment to the vision of the chat, and their seriousness to the biz of finding a life partner. The dresscode was casual chic/casual dude. It began from 12noon till mama calls. There was surplus food and lots to drink. We were all like a family. U can imagine when a group of people have been chatting since october 6th, and finally meet for the first time after 3mths of relating online! There were sparks in the air! Friendships were formed, relationships made and engagements announced. I tell u, it wasn't only the sound of jingle bells I was hearing! I cud hear the toll of wedding bells! Yay!
For those who are wondering, the whatsapp chat is the baby of this thread and is meant for serious 30plus ladies and gents who want to go to the next level. The chat is responsible, as secure as can be, and operates under a controlled environment of love, respect and fun. If u like what am doing on this thread, then u shd be a part of this chat. smiley
I am glad to announce that in january, the whatsapp chat for 30plus and single is officially entering Season 2.
For all those who asked to be added and were told to hold on till Season 1 wrapped up with this gtg, I thank u for ur patience. I'll be sending u a msg this week.
If ur single and searching, if ur tired of trial and error online, if uve been hurt too many times, or fallen into the hands of 'one chance babes/dudes', if u just want to meet that serious guy/girl and ur 30+ hit me up on 08180632132.
Note: I've had requests from 19yr olds. I've had requests from married men who are looking for 'friends with/out benefits'. Pls, before u apply, scroll up and read again. Like I always say, if ur panda, don't shop for gold. They just don't mix! Phone line is open. Send me a txt, whatsapp or call, and I'll add u!
Have a good week ahead! Muahhh smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ode DanJos Agabi
So the media now tells our sisters that beauty is
in having a body shape like the lab-created
models with projected breasts and buttocks, and
smooth faces like the skin of a tilapia fish.
And for the brother looking for a beautiful sister to
marry, that's the criteria abi?
Well the media is wrong.
Sister, you May not have the smooth face and
curvy body, but appreciate yourself as a creature
of God. You may waste time, energy and
resources in trying to look like someone you're
not. If the source of beauty is temporary, such
beauty is temporary. You don't need to hide your
scars and spots behind makeup in order to feel
accepted and appreciated because when you look
at the mirror after bathing, that's reality. And if
you don't like the real you, no one else will.
God bless you
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
matrix199, where are thou art?
You gal is missing you ooooo.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nipple:
lol. I'll pass o until I perfect my Ondo.

I guess you must be from the Ekiti kete/Ondo egi angle then?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bisjosh(f): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
udysweet:
Chai dis magneto,ur own sef wan pass bronzy own o,loool!
@bisjosh,been a while,glad to see u here.
@ilaje44,ekabo sir,glad to hav u here and to also see that uav settled in fully.
Choix007,harmatan not dat bad in lag as is every were else,but d thin is still hooking us sha,lol! Aaawww,dnt mind @missbronze dat ddnt matchmake u,dis match maker come and finish ya work,mbok,lol!
@fourfunmi,dis una language ,me no undertsnad o,is it ijebu language?
Halexito d poet,d loverboy,d diehard romantic,lol! How u today dear?
@DDshow,love nwantintin,@fourfunmi must be blushing to high heavens,pls let d wedding bells ring fast jo*winks*
Oga patapata,oga to sure ju,awon olori oko general one of gbo gbo every,hahaha. Make una guess who I wan hail so? Who else if not @Toks2008,hahah(he go kill me)
How are u sir,hope ur gud.
@tollyB tnx dear for d mentions
@alabakunlekam,welcome.
@vivaciousvivi,how re u sis?hop ur doin fine now?*hugs*
@klassik,na once a green moon u dey show now abi?abg come post jo,lol
Aight guys,enjoy d rest of ur weekend,hugs

Thanks darling. How have u been?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nipple(f): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ilaje44:

I guess you must be from the Ekiti kete/Ondo egi angle then?
That's correct sire!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 5:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
siamia:
Gdmrn peeps, fine guys and babes of 30plus and singles thread. Happy sunday to u all. How was ur weekend? Hope it was cool?
I had a busy weekend. The whatsapp chat for this thread had a very successful party yestdy. It was the bomb. There were lots of handsome dudes and beautiful ladies in attendance. People came from different parts of the country, one or two flew in from outside the country. It truly showed their commitment to the vision of the chat, and their seriousness to the biz of finding a life partner. The dresscode was casual chic/casual dude. It began from 12noon till mama calls. There was surplus food and lots to drink. We were all like a family. U can imagine when a group of people have been chatting since october 6th, and finally meet for the first time after 3mths of relating online! There were sparks in the air! Friendships were formed, relationships made and engagements announced. I tell u, it wasn't only the sound of jingle bells I was hearing! I cud hear the toll of wedding bells! Yay!
For those who are wondering, the whatsapp chat is the baby of this thread and is meant for serious 30plus ladies and gents who want to go to the next level. The chat is responsible, as secure as can be, and operates under a controlled environment of love, respect and fun. If u like what am doing on this thread, then u shd be a part of this chat. smiley
I am glad to announce that in january, the whatsapp chat for 30plus and single is officially entering Season 2.
For all those who asked to be added and were told to hold on till Season 1 wrapped up with this gtg, I thank u for ur patience. I'll be sending u a msg this week.
If ur single and searching, if ur tired of trial and error online, if uve been hurt too many times, or fallen into the hands of 'one chance babes/dudes', if u just want to meet that serious guy/girl and ur 30+ hit me up on 08180632132.
Note: I've had requests from 19yr olds. I've had requests from married men who are looking for 'friends with/out benefits'. Pls, before u apply, scroll up and read again. Like I always say, if ur panda, don't shop for gold. They just don't mix! Phone line is open. Send me a txt, whatsapp or call, and I'll add u!
A lot of us couldn't make it but from the pics I saw I most certainly will not miss the next one,Siamia dhl my cake o lol

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
Torqque, oya cut and chop.... smiley

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ref: www.nairaland.com/2812932/fatal-accident-along-benin-highwayscores

May God give the families of these departed ones the grace and strength to bear this unspeakable loss. Unfortunately, in the world we live in, bad things happen. The unexpected, the unplanned and the unforeseen sometimes happen.
I pray that as we mark christmas, let's realise that life is a precious gift. Make ur life have meaning. Live right, live well. As u go out this week, make urself a blessing to someone who cannot repay u. Be nice to someone. Say a kind word to someone. Show forgiveness to someone who hurt u, even when they do not return to say thank u, keep bein good, bcs that's who u are. Its not how many years u spend on earth; its how u live it...its all about putting value to the days that God has given u. So that, when ur own time comes, ur life will be celebrated, and not regretted.
We the people of 30plus and single, stand with these families in their moment of grief. May God console you all. May God see you through this trying times. He may not answer all ur questions, but He will surely stand with you. It is well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fourfunmi: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Awa yeye, broda mi

Odunharry:

Ilaje aiye mafuge
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
siamia:

Nice one Siamia, I will do the needful. Looking forward to being part of Season 2.. BTW I will chat u up on whatsapp.

@Nipple, you are welcome to the family!

Season's Greetings EveryOne, who will I spend this Xmas with?! Mizbronzy? Lol
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Odunharry(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
fourfunmi:
Awa yeye, broda mi
sister mi kirikiri road a mi gbe?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Bademosi Aanu Omotayo
DO YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT DATING
It's NOT about being engaged, married, or in any
relationship. It's about being secured, happy, safe,
relieved, and feeling good....It's about having a
peaceful state of mind. It's about sleeping at night
without the fear of losing what you've got. It's
about being yourself and not someone else.
It's about feeling loved, happy, respected,
understood and appreciated. It's all about the right
person and the right time.

Sleeping alone is better than sharing your BED
with someone who shares a BED with someone
else when you're not around...!

Cheating doesn't mean you have to kiss, meet or
have sex with a third party. Once you find yourself
deleting texts and e-mails so your partner wont
see them, you are already there.

1. If a man is crazy about you, pray he doesn't
get well, if he is getting well, know that another
woman is giving him some tablets.
•First love may not die, but true love can bury it.
•If you still believe "LOVE IS BLIND" then i know
for sure MARRIAGE WILL OPEN IT FOR YOU.
•A woman's beautiful face attracts a flirt; A
woman's beautiful heart attracts a lover; A
woman's beautiful character attracts a man.
•Don't fall in love because you are lonely, fall in
love because you are ready.
•A blessed garri is better than a cursed fried rice.
A Godly Poor Man is far better than an Angry Rich
Man in marriage.
•I will rather have you stay in your father's house
that you are sure of, than pack into a man's house
you are not sure of.
•Most men base their capacity of manhood and
their abilities to fertilize ovaries and produce
children. Any man can impregnates a woman. The
real deal is HOW MANY MEN CAN BE THE FATHER
TO THEIR CHILDREN, not promoters of ABORTION?
•HOLY Wives don't just speak in tongues, they
MANAGE their homes, make SUPER meals, raise
GODLY kids, and bring out the KING in their man.
•When you tend to your garden diligently you will
be the one to reap the fruit of the vine thereof....

You can say "sorry" a million times, say "I love
you" as much as you want, say whatever you
want,
But if you're not going to prove that the things
you say are true, then don't say anything at all.
Because if you can't show it, your words don’t
mean a thing.
Don't lie in order to satisfy somebody for a
moment, because the pain that you cause them in
the future can last them for a lifetime.
- Fb.

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello the house! How is everyone doing?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
udysweet:
Chai dis magneto,ur own sef wan pass bronzy own o,loool!
@bisjosh,been a while,glad to see u here.
@ilaje44,ekabo sir,glad to hav u here and to also see that uav settled in fully.
Choix007,harmatan not dat bad in lag as is every were else,but d thin is still hooking us sha,lol! Aaawww,dnt mind @missbronze dat ddnt matchmake u,dis match maker come and finish ya work,mbok,lol!
@fourfunmi,dis una language ,me no undertsnad o,is it ijebu language?
Halexito d poet,d loverboy,d diehard romantic,lol! How u today dear?
@DDshow,love nwantintin,@fourfunmi must be blushing to high heavens,pls let d wedding bells ring fast jo*winks*
Oga patapata,oga to sure ju,awon olori oko general one of gbo gbo every,hahaha. Make una guess who I wan hail so? Who else if not @Toks2008,hahah(he go kill me)
How are u sir,hope ur gud.
@tollyB tnx dear for d mentions
@alabakunlekam,welcome.
@vivaciousvivi,how re u sis?hop ur doin fine now?*hugs*
@klassik,na once a green moon u dey show now abi?abg come post jo,lol
Aight guys,enjoy d rest of ur weekend,hugs

Hehehe udypeperempe, how I go do na? U knw say na soso totori ur mata jus dey totori me so... grin. Do come abeg, I go keep one warehouse of okpa for u only.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ilaje44:

Udy, o se jare!
Magneto, if you sweet like agbalumo, I am afraid you're in danger. These lips I am seeing are made to eat the sweetest agbalumo on earth. If I were you, I would start saving for the dowry already!

Here are some songz you can play for herwhile treating her to the delicious Okpa in Enugu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j-q_dM-3MM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1s2CG2ZDS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8FTyEdLjqA

Hahahahaha...egbon mi ur head dey there!!! See as I come dey imagine d sweet lips dey chop agbalumo! shocked shocked shocked chei, I have dead!!! Cardiac arrest ooooooo....
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
halexito:
Bademosi Aanu Omotayo
DO YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT DATING
It's NOT about being engaged, married, or in any
relationship. It's about being secured, happy, safe,
relieved, and feeling good....It's about having a
peaceful state of mind. It's about sleeping at night
without the fear of losing what you've got. It's
about being yourself and not someone else.
It's about feeling loved, happy, respected,
understood and appreciated. It's all about the right
person and the right time.

Sleeping alone is better than sharing your BED
with someone who shares a BED with someone
else when you're not around...!

Cheating doesn't mean you have to kiss, meet or
have sex with a third party. Once you find yourself
deleting texts and e-mails so your partner wont
see them, you are already there.

1. If a man is crazy about you, pray he doesn't
get well, if he is getting well, know that another
woman is giving him some tablets.
•First love may not die, but true love can bury it.
•If you still believe "LOVE IS BLIND" then i know
for sure MARRIAGE WILL OPEN IT FOR YOU.
•A woman's beautiful face attracts a flirt; A
woman's beautiful heart attracts a lover; A
woman's beautiful character attracts a man.

•Don't fall in love because you are lonely, fall in
love because you are ready.
•A blessed garri is better than a cursed fried rice.
A Godly Poor Man is far better than an Angry Rich
Man in marriage.
•I will rather have you stay in your father's house
that you are sure of, than pack into a man's house
you are not sure of.
•Most men base their capacity of manhood and
their abilities to fertilize ovaries and produce
children. Any man can impregnates a woman. The
real deal is HOW MANY MEN CAN BE THE FATHER
TO THEIR CHILDREN, not promoters of ABORTION?
•HOLY Wives don't just speak in tongues, they
MANAGE their homes, make SUPER meals, raise
GODLY kids, and bring out the KING in their man.
•When you tend to your garden diligently you will
be the one to reap the fruit of the vine thereof....

You can say "sorry" a million times, say "I love
you" as much as you want, say whatever you
want,
But if you're not going to prove that the things
you say are true, then don't say anything at all.
Because if you can't show it, your words don’t
mean a thing.
Don't lie in order to satisfy somebody for a
moment, because the pain that you cause them in
the future can last them for a lifetime.
- Fb.

Halexito my man!! U have done it again....beautiful post bro! I love the above bolded best. How ur endz man?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
siamia:
Ref: www.nairaland.com/2812932/fatal-accident-along-benin-highwayscores

May God give the families of these departed ones the grace and strength to bear this unspeakable loss. Unfortunately, in the world we live in, bad things happen. The unexpected, the unplanned and the unforeseen sometimes happen.
I pray that as we mark christmas, let's realise that life is a precious gift. Make ur life have meaning. Live right, live well. As u go out this week, make urself a blessing to someone who cannot repay u. Be nice to someone. Say a kind word to someone. Show forgiveness to someone who hurt u, even when they do not return to say thank u, keep bein good, bcs that's who u are. Its not how many years u spend on earth; its how u live it...its all about putting value to the days that God has given u. So that, when ur own time comes, ur life will be celebrated, and not regretted.
We the people of 30plus and single, stand with these families in their moment of grief. May God console you all. May God see you through this trying times. He may not answer all ur questions, but He will surely stand with you. It is well.

Amen, it is well with u too sista.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
My people, my people...I dey greet all of una special o! Shout out to the newbies in da house, xerum, nipple, talk2docee...y'all are warmly welcome.

I've been pondering on a particular matter for some time now, and I'd luv to get ur opinions on it... Between these two qualities "COMPATIBILITY" and "ADAPPTABILITY", which would u say is a more important quality in a potential mate and why??

Over to the house...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hahahaha! Chai,NL o,making me happy since july 2013!
@missbronze bia dis my nwannem nwanyi,pls be sure to be present to offer toast on our wedding day o,when magneto finally magnets udysweet(abi no b u matchmake us ni,lol)
@ilaje44,u and magneto don join dis "lips" issue ni. I tot d mata had died dwn o,was a hot topic for a while b4 u guys joined,now una do re awaken am,lol! Mak I go remove dat dp mbok,lol(by d way I filteredt it o)
@ilaje44,pls sir are u into music?I see a lot of music videos links,u seem to hav a sizeable collections churning out wats best for each scenario. Abg find one to describe my mood now mbok. Apologies also,I hv noticed d "ilaje" in ur name,so now I knw d lang u and @fourfunmi converse in. But I think "ilaje" is found in almost all d riverine areas in naija abi? I might be wrong o.
@halexito,loverboy extraordinaire,lol! Nice write up dear.
@bisjosh,am fine dear. How did your day go?
@all(honestly d list is growing I can't keep up wit names,make I no offend dos I fit forget to list,lol. But trust me I'll edit my list again)hope our day went well? And harmattan nko? Not much lik dat in lag but enof to mak me go abt wit hanky and tissue cos of dust and sneezing,lol!
@myminder,I called u out?lol! U dnt let go tins,do u?
Have a great nite.
One last one,magneto. So na only okpa u wan use mesmerize me? Oda o,kontinu,lol
magneto:

Hehehe udypeperempe, how I go do na? U knw say na soso totori ur mata jus dey totori me so... grin. Do come abeg, I go keep one warehouse of okpa for u only.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2015
siamia:
Torqque, oya cut and chop.... smiley

10k you, but i'm watching my weight.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
udysweet:
Hahahaha! Chai,NL o,making me happy since july 2013!
@missbronze bia dis my nwannem nwanyi,pls be sure to be present to offer toast on our wedding day o,when magneto finally magnets udysweet(abi no b u matchmake us ni,lol)
@ilaje44,u and magneto don join dis "lips" issue ni. I tot d mata had died dwn o,was a hot topic for a while b4 u guys joined,now una do re awaken am,lol! Mak I go remove dat dp mbok,lol(by d way I filteredt it o)
@ilaje44,pls sir are u into music?I see a lot of music videos links,u seem to hav a sizeable collections churning out wats best for each scenario. Abg find one to describe my mood now mbok. Apologies also,I hv noticed d "ilaje" in ur name,so now I knw d lang u and @fourfunmi converse in. But I think "ilaje" is found in almost all d riverine areas in naija abi? I might be wrong o.
@halexito,loverboy extraordinaire,lol! Nice write up dear.
@bisjosh,am fine dear. How did your day go?
@all(honestly d list is growing I can't keep up wit names,make I no offend dos I fit forget to list,lol. But trust me I'll edit my list again)hope our day went well? And harmattan nko? Not much lik dat in lag but enof to mak me go abt wit hanky and tissue cos of dust and sneezing,lol!
@myminder,I called u out?lol! U dnt let go tins,do u?
Have a great nite.
One last one,magneto. So na only okpa u wan use mesmerize me? Oda o,kontinu,lol

Udysweet, abegi, ma binu. Mi o mo wipe lips woyen ti da gobe sile tele tele ri. My mouth no go put me for gbege sha, him dey too like to talk wetin my eyes dem see.

Ilajes are indeed found wherever this water, but we are mostly at home in Ondo state. You will find us in Gabun, Cameroon, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Delta, Ogun, Lagos, Benin republic...

Magneto, Okpa nikan ko ni wa fi fe Udy o. Gbo nkan ti Oritsefemi so nibi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy4yd1ZDDd0

Udy, nitori wipe omo alayo ni e, ijo ayo ti ya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YajjHPpLG-o
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Xerum(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
@magneto

My people, my people...I dey greet all of una special o! Shout out to the newbies in da house, xerum, Tip, talk2docee...y'all are warmly welcome.

I've been pondering on a particular matter for some time now, and I'd luv to get ur opinions on it... Between these two qualities "COMPATIBILITY" and "ADAPPTABILITY", which would u say is a more important quality in a potential mate and why??

Over to the house...

I would choose COMPATIBILITY for the following reasons:

1. You are attracted to the other for specific character traits / talent
2. At what point would the other have adapted enough and not compromise his/her core self which is why you got attracted to him/her in the first place.
3. In a good union / relationship is should be that, you go into it with 2 equals halves and make one melted whole in a new relationship / union.
4. I often say, where to people agree all the time, one of them is unnecessary.
5. And how do you determine who adapts what and what the level of adaptation would/should be?
6. Unrealistic expectations of ADAPTABILITY could lead to clashes due to adaptation expectations not getting realised

And of course people change over time, but if the basis will be with strong level of compatibility, it will be much easier to close gaps and deal with challenges.

My 2 cent o.. lol

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2015
magneto:
My people, my people...I dey greet all of una special o! Shout out to the newbies in da house, xerum, nipple, talk2docee...y'all are warmly welcome.

Over to the house...
compatibility FOR ME!

adaptability IS JUST LIKE YOu are tolerating somone or just trying to survive with that person, but compatibility from the world companion or companionship! just like how God think of sending a companion to Adam which he said " it is not good for a man to stay alone and let us make him a help mate (companion in some bible)

Even by hearing the world compatible! Also implies that come can live or coexist in an comfortable manner with each other without or little problem at all.

But by hearing the word adaptable! Which doesn't sound good to me! Can also implies that one is just trying to survive or keeping boundaries with each other without understanding your partner but only understanding the environment your are with he/she.

Sometimes I do wonder if compatible, companion and comfortable are all thesame words?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nipple(f): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2015
magneto:

Over to the house...
human beings are the most adaptable beings. it means that regardless of any situation, you get to find a way to make it work. I like to think adaptability is something you resign to where compatibility is absent. we belong to a society that places value or maybe used to on staying married/together either for the sake of children or for just the fact that it is the way it's meant to be and I'd think it's a spur of the mindset of being able to make it work with anybody.
I have heard a lot of people say they can be with anyone and it just takes a few basic factors in place to do that. You get used to a situation, get used to be with someone and live with them. In my opinion, it's no different from settling. Why settle for ANYone when I can have SOMEone? Compatibility is a match, a complementary fit and everyone deserves to have that with their own someone.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2015
Udysweet, kindly explain what you meant. I am not sure what you are implying. When you do, I will take it from there.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.