Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225081 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by MYMINDER(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2015
Nipple:
human beings are the most adaptable beings. it means that regardless of any situation, you get to find a way to make it work. I like to think adaptability is something you resign to where compatibility is absent. we belong to a society that places value or maybe used to on staying married/together either for the sake of children or for just the fact that it is the way it's meant to be and I'd think it's a spur of the mindset of being able to make it work with anybody.
I have heard a lot of people say they can be with anyone and it just takes a few basic factors in place to do that. You get used to a situation, get used to be with someone and live with them. In my opinion, it's no different from settling. Why settle for ANYone when I can have SOMEone? Compatibility is a match, a complementary fit and everyone deserves to have that with their own someone.

At the end of the day, Love is a decision first and foremost. Everything else follows from there.

Adaptability is locally referred to as managing someone. Not a good idea... compatibility is a form of decision making that makes you want to put in the effort to love the other party.

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2015
Never mind dea. Goodmorn,,have a happy celebration.
MYMINDER:
Udysweet, kindly explain what you meant. I am not sure what you are implying. When you do, I will take it from there.

Cheers
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2015
choix007:

Nice one Siamia, I will do the needful. Looking forward to being part of Season 2.. BTW I will chat u up on whatsapp.

@Nipple, you are welcome to the family!

Season's Greetings EveryOne, who will I spend this Xmas with?! Mizbronzy? Lol
Only on the condition that I will eat the head of Chicken you will kill that day.

deal or no deal?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 22, 2015
udysweet:
Hahahaha! Chai,NL o,making me happy since july 2013!
@missbronze bia dis my nwannem nwanyi,pls be sure to be present to offer toast on our wedding day o,when magneto finally magnets udysweet(abi no b u matchmake us ni,lol)
@ilaje44,u and magneto don join dis "lips" issue ni. I tot d mata had died dwn o,was a hot topic for a while b4 u guys joined,now una do re awaken am,lol! Mak I go remove dat dp mbok,lol(by d way I filteredt it o)
@ilaje44,pls sir are u into music?I see a lot of music videos links,u seem to hav a sizeable collections churning out wats best for each scenario. Abg find one to describe my mood now mbok. Apologies also,I hv noticed d "ilaje" in ur name,so now I knw d lang u and @fourfunmi converse in. But I think "ilaje" is found in almost all d riverine areas in naija abi? I might be wrong o.
@halexito,loverboy extraordinaire,lol! Nice write up dear.
@bisjosh,am fine dear. How did your day go?
@all(honestly d list is growing I can't keep up wit names,make I no offend dos I fit forget to list,lol. But trust me I'll edit my list again)hope our day went well? And harmattan nko? Not much lik dat in lag but enof to mak me go abt wit hanky and tissue cos of dust and sneezing,lol!
@myminder,I called u out?lol! U dnt let go tins,do u?
Have a great nite.
One last one,magneto. So na only okpa u wan use mesmerize me? Oda o,kontinu,lol
I can see you already adapting for magneto. And you are both compatible too.

Magneto dear, no need asking us the question again.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2015
More
There was a king that had 10 wild dogs. He used
them to torture and eat all ministers who made
mistakes.
One of the ministers once gave an opinion which
was wrong, and which the king didn’t like at all. So
the king ordered that the minister be thrown to the
dogs.
The minister said, “I served you 10 years, and you
do this to me? Please give me 10 days before
throwing me to those dogs!”
The king agreed. In those 10 days the minister
went to the guard that looks after the dogs and
told him he would like to serve the dogs for the
next 10 days.
The guard was baffled but he agreed, and the
minister started feeding the dogs, cleaning for
them, washing them, and providing all sorts of
comfort for them.
When the 10 days were over, the king ordered that
the minister be thrown to the dogs for his
punishment.
When he was thrown in, everyone was amazed to
see the ravenous dogs only licking the feet of the
minister! The king, baffled at what he saw, said:
”What has happened to my dogs?”
The minister replied: "I served the dogs for 10
days, and they didn’t forget my service. Yet I
served you for 10 years and you forgot all, at the
first mistake!"
The king realized his mistake and ordered the
minister to go free.
This message is a GIFT to all those who forget the
GOOD in others as soon as a problem arises.
Don’t wipe out the history that is filled with good
because of a small incident you didn’t like.
- FB

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by choix007(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2015
missbronze:
Only on the condition that I will eat the head of Chicken you will kill that day.

deal or no deal?

DEAL!!!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by dmola(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bisjosh:

Lol! Thanks. Have a fulfilled weekend kiss

mayb if u help me beg her to accept my proposal *pops ring*

afternoon hws ur day goin ?

ave a swell day
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by dmola(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bisjosh:

Thanks.
Well, it might be coincidence but I stay in lag also

hey sorry for the late reply i couldn't reply mention for a while I guess d mod banned me or smthin

hws u n work?hope ur good!

meanwhile ur nt d prsn I assumed u were, cos judging from ur look u seem taller n D's prsn is a bit short u guyz just ave a strikling resemblance
her name is Bunmi

so hw abt u?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ilaje44:

Udysweet, abegi, ma binu. Mi o mo wipe lips woyen ti da gobe sile tele tele ri. My mouth no go put me for gbege sha, him dey too like to talk wetin my eyes dem see.

Ilajes are indeed found wherever this water, but we are mostly at home in Ondo state. You will find us in Gabun, Cameroon, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers, Delta, Ogun, Lagos, Benin republic...

Magneto, Okpa nikan ko ni wa fi fe Udy o. Gbo nkan ti Oritsefemi so nibi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy4yd1ZDDd0

Udy, nitori wipe omo alayo ni e, ijo ayo ti ya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YajjHPpLG-o

Dj fiki fiki ilaje44 grin ...abeg I nor understand ur ilaje langua o! Emi awon ibo/urhobo ni o...ese gan!

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
missbronze:
I can see you already adapting for magneto. And you are both compatible too.

Magneto dear, no need asking us the question again.

Lol, naughty gyal....ur sounding so sure abi smiley
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
udysweet:
Hahahaha! Chai,NL o,making me happy since july 2013!
@missbronze bia dis my nwannem nwanyi,pls be sure to be present to offer toast on our wedding day o,when magneto finally magnets udysweet(abi no b u matchmake us ni,lol)
@ilaje44,u and magneto don join dis "lips" issue ni. I tot d mata had died dwn o,was a hot topic for a while b4 u guys joined,now una do re awaken am,lol! Mak I go remove dat dp mbok,lol(by d way I filteredt it o)
@ilaje44,pls sir are u into music?I see a lot of music videos links,u seem to hav a sizeable collections churning out wats best for each scenario. Abg find one to describe my mood now mbok. Apologies also,I hv noticed d "ilaje" in ur name,so now I knw d lang u and @fourfunmi converse in. But I think "ilaje" is found in almost all d riverine areas in naija abi? I might be wrong o.
@halexito,loverboy extraordinaire,lol! Nice write up dear.
@bisjosh,am fine dear. How did your day go?
@all(honestly d list is growing I can't keep up wit names,make I no offend dos I fit forget to list,lol. But trust me I'll edit my list again)hope our day went well? And harmattan nko? Not much lik dat in lag but enof to mak me go abt wit hanky and tissue cos of dust and sneezing,lol!
@myminder,I called u out?lol! U dnt let go tins,do u?
Have a great nite.
One last one,magneto. So na only okpa u wan use mesmerize me? Oda o,kontinu,lol

My dearest udy omalicha yoriyori asampete nwa! Okpa is only the appetizer ni o...d main course and dessert is beta kept a secret for now; just be rest assured dat ur belle shall be full to d maximum and extra! ...by d time u go back to eko, walahi missbronze will not recognize u again grin

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
@nipple, @sonofananimal, @xerum, @myminder. Tanx for ur contributions guys... I think I agree with y'all on compatibility, but I have a follow up question...

Would u marry someone who ur compatible with even if u don't love that person at all?? Eg: an arranged marriage situation.

Now I'd like u guys to really consider carefully b4 answering. I know its easy to say "yes of course" cos it sounds like d sensible tin to do in dat situation, but remember dat feelings and emotions play a powerful role in our lives.

Over...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by matrix199(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2015
Closed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ilaje44(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
magneto:

Dj fiki fiki ilaje44 grin ...abeg I nor understand ur ilaje langua o! Emi awon ibo/urhobo ni o...ese gan!

Magnetic Magneto, if I am spoken Ilaje, you are not able to understood it, because Chief Zebrunaira alias Okoriolando 1 of 30+ Kingdom, are have powerful to be obahaigbo you.

I said, we will not accept only Okpa as bride price even if it were to fill 10 containers.

I yaff reacha lander. Let yourself be karid, and your first will never resemble your landlord.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by emzila(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
nice to be here
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2015
Goodmornong lovelies! Hope our night went well? Thank God for that.
Ok,here from me to every single one of you on this thread:
Toks2008,
Klassik
DDshow
Magneto
Nouvelle
Gratefulme40
Torqque7
Bisjosh
Fourfunmi
Vivaciousvivi
Missbronze
Blessedbeads
Bleble
Tollyb
Lolu20
Myminder
Choix007
Melsan
Bluepearls
Halexito
Zubinike
Sparkles003
Xerum
Ilaje44
Sonofananimal
Neoapocalypse
Tip or nipple
Dmola
Henryhemon
Venusbetty
Milychocs
PetkruzSisioge
Matrix199
Emzilia
Including @op and all the guests who drop by to read. Y'all truly made me not just smile but made me laugh and a lot!
Have a merry Christmas in advance.(Pls pardon me if your name isn't included,I can always come back to modify,lol!)
Have a great day everyone plenty*e-hugs* for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by matrix199(m): 6:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Closed
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2015
@magneto,lol! Ok o. @missbronze u dey see ya handwork okwaya? Infact @ilaje44 sef dey one corner dey produce songs for d moment,oda be o,lol!
Una 3,well done,lol! Okpa is d new way to set d love going,hehehe
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by henryhemon(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2015
udysweet:
Toks2008,
Klassik
DDshow
Magneto
Nouvelle
Gratefulme40
Torqque7
Bisjosh
Fourfunmi
Vivaciousvivi
Missbronze
Blessedbeads
Bleble
Tollyb
Lolu20
Myminder
Choix007
Melsan
Bluepearls
Halexito
Zubinike
Sparkles003
Xerum
Ilaje44
Sonofananimal
Neoapocalypse
Tip or nipple
Dmola
Henryhemon
Venusbetty
Milychocs
PetkruzSisioge
Matrix199
Emzilia
Including @op and all the guests who drop by to read. Y'all truly made me not just smile but made me laugh and a lot!
Have a merry Christmas in advance.(Pls pardon me if your name isn't included,I can always come back to modify,lol!)
Have a great day e veryone plenty*e-hugs* for you

Thianch you. And have a wonderful Christmas.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zubinike(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2015
udysweet:
Toks2008,
Klassik
DDshow
Magneto
Nouvelle
Gratefulme40
Torqque7
Bisjosh
Fourfunmi
Vivaciousvivi
Missbronze
Blessedbeads
Bleble
Tollyb
Lolu20
Myminder
Choix007
Melsan
Bluepearls
Halexito
Zubinike
Sparkles003
Xerum
Ilaje44
Sonofananimal
Neoapocalypse
Tip or nipple
Dmola
Henryhemon
Venusbetty
Milychocs
PetkruzSisioge
Matrix199
Emzilia

thanks, have a memorably celebration

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2015
More
A cruise ship met with an incident at sea, on the
ship was a pair of couple, after having made their
way to the lifeboat, they realized that there was
only space for one person left.
At this moment, the man pushed the woman
behind him and jumped onto the lifeboat himself.
The lady stood on the sinking ship and shouted
one sentence to her husband.
The teacher stopped and asked, "What do you think
she shouted?"
Most of the students excitedly answered, "I hate
you! I was blind!"
Now, the teacher noticed a boy who was silent
throughout, she got him to answer and he replied,
"Teacher, I believe she would have shouted - Take
care of our child!"
The teacher was surprised, asking "Have you heard
this story before?"
The boy shook his head, "Nope, but that was what
my mum told my dad before she died to disease".
The teacher lamented, "The answer is right".
The cruise sunk, the man went home and brought
up their daughter single-handedly.
Many years later after the death of the man, their
daughter found his diary while tidying his
belongings.
It turns out that when parents went onto the cruise
ship, the mother was already diagnosed with a
terminal illness.
At the critical moment, the father rushed to the
only chance of survival.
He wrote in his diary, "How I wished to sink to the
bottom of the ocean with you, but for the sake of
our daughter, I can only let you lie forever below
the sea alone".
The story is finished, the class was silent.
The teacher knows that the student has understood
the moral of the story, that of the good and the evil
in the world, there are many complications behind
them which are hard to understand.
Which is why we should never only focus on the
surface and judge others without understanding
them first.
Those who like to pay the bill, do so not because
they are loaded but because they value friendship
above money.
Those who take the initiative at work, do so not
because they are stupid but because they
understand the concept of responsibility.
Those who apologizes first after a fight, do so not
because they are wrong but because they value the
people around them.
Those who are willing to help you, do so not
because they owe you any thing but because they
see you as a true friend.
Those who often text you, do so not because they
have nothing better to do but because you are in
their heart.
One day, all of us will get separated from each
other; we will miss our conversations of everything
& nothing; the dreams that we had. Days will pass
by, months, years, until this contact becomes
rare....
One day our children will see our pictures and ask
'Who are these people?' And we will smile with
invisible tears because a heart is touched with a
strong word and you will say: 'IT WAS THEM THAT
I HAD THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE WITH'.
- FB

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2015
Gdmrn great people.
Compliments of the season.
I welcome the newbies and greet the oldies. Thanks udysweet for the mention.
I pray for every member of 30plus and single who will be traveling in this season. May the Lord go with u. May the angel of His presence protect u. May ur traveling and returning be blessed. May u find ur loved ones in peace, and return with testimonies, in the name of Jesus.
In this season of goodwill, illwill will not be able to locate ur address. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. I declare that ur morning has come!
I don't know what ur expectation is this morning, but I pray that God will surprise u beyond ur imagination, in the name of Jesus.
I pray for those of us in the hospital. May the Lord touch u, heal u and lift u out of that bed of sickness, in the name of Jesus.
I pray for those of us who are trusting God for a good job. In a mysterious way, may that good job locate u. May God direct u to be at the right place, at the right time, to meet the right people in the name of Jesus.
I pray for those who are engaged and currently planning a wedding. May God bless ur union. May the oil of His presence be upon ur home. May ur table be surrounded with godly children, prosperity and peace, and the good health to enjoy it.
I pray for those trusting God for their life partner. U will not miss it in Jesus name, as u trust God to lead u to the right man/woman.
And now, I pray for nairaland, the moderators and the man who started it all. May the Lord bless u all. May u never have a greater ystdy.
For everyone reading this post, 2016 is ur year. God will remember u! Your time has come!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Merry Christmas to all my darlings.

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by matrix199(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
missbronze:
Merry Christmas to all my darlings.

Merry christmas cupcake.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ucnwafor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
This dude has gone far back 5am...... @udysweet, the lady that had the courage to welcome new timer like me, pls now now oooo, @bisjosh another cute nwa baby that magneto is eyeing in this season of merriment oya e don happen, @magneto onye olu just boile our country side, many things is going on in osha.......merry xmas and a prosperous 2016.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Bhella5(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2015
MERRY XMAS TO YOU ALL.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by magneto(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2015
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

Just want to say "thank you" for all the love, solidarity, fun times, and stimulating conversations we've shared as a family. I cherish every single moment of it, and I pray that the good Lord see us all safely into the new year IJN, amen!

@emzila, welcome to d fam

@siamia, God bless u too dear

@missbronze, wish u same honey...u knw ur d best!

@ilaje44, may ur days be longa dan east-west rd! The gods are wise! grin

@udysweet, special merry xmas to u my dear...oya take 30mins e-hug! Close ur eyes and begin to count...

@ucnwafor, eh alobam kee ife n'eme na osha? I sim tuo down?

@halexito, I'm luving ur posts bro, keep em coming wink
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2015
magneto:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

@udysweet, special merry xmas to u my dear...oya take 30mins e-hug! Close ur eyes and begin to count...

Pls make it one hour na,its very cold and windy today in Lagos,lol! Merry christmas dear,may your day be filled with so much joy and hapiness

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2015
kiss kissMerry Christmas everybody
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color
Gdmrn and merry christmas to every nairalander. Ur names are too many to mention. I wish u all a special merry xmas and a prosperous new year ahead!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2015
udysweet:
Toks2008,
Klassik
DDshow
Magneto
Nouvelle
Gratefulme40
Torqque7
Bisjosh
Fourfunmi
Vivaciousvivi
Missbronze
Blessedbeads
Bleble
Tollyb
Lolu20
Myminder
Choix007
Melsan
Bluepearls
Halexito
Zubinike
Sparkles003
Xerum
Ilaje44
Sonofananimal
Neoapocalypse
Tip or nipple
Dmola
Henryhemon
Venusbetty
Milychocs
PetkruzSisioge
Matrix199
Emzilia

Glad I was able to make u smile..merry Christmas smiley

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2015
WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.