Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide (2411 Views)

United Kingdom Now Accepts Naira For Payments / How Much Is Payoneer To Naira / Sign Up For Payoneer To Receive Payment Globally...plus $25 Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by arbitrage: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
When Amazon first launched in 1995 as a website that only sold books, founder Jeff Bezos had a vision for the company’s explosive growth and e-commerce domination. He knew from the very beginning that he wanted Amazon to be “an everything store.”

Twenty years later, Amazon racked in a whopping $89 billion dollars in revenue and sellers on Amazon sold a record-setting 2 billion items worldwide in 2014. There are now sellers from over 100 countries, with China and Hong Kong-based sellers growing 80% year-over-year.

We are super excited and proud to announce that Amazon has selected Payoneer to be featured within Amazon Seller Central (US and EU) as the only payment solution for sellers in 24 countries worldwide. Until now, Amazon required sellers from top cross-border markets including China, Japan and South Korea to open a U.S. bank account to receive their disbursements. The new partnership now invites sellers to sign up with Payoneer directly from Amazon Seller Central and, with just a couple of clicks, be able to withdraw their funds to their local bank account in local currency.

Payoneer CEO, Scott Galit discussed the partnership today stating,

“We’re very excited to partner with Amazon and continue our rapid growth in connecting the world’s leading ecommerce marketplaces to cross-border sellers, reducing the friction often associated with payments. We’re delighted to offer the cross-border payment platform that supports Amazon’s rapid growth, and enable sellers globally to expand their reach to new geographies.”
If you are a Payoneer user currently selling on Amazon, we hope you share in our excitement that you have selected a trusted payment partner of Amazon as your payout solution. For those of you looking to get started selling on Amazon, it’s now easier than ever for to get paid by Amazon and access your funds worldwide.

Payoneer is simple to set up within Amazon Seller Central and allows you to withdraw your earnings to your local bank account or receive your disbursements directly to the Payoneer MasterCard, which you can use at ATMs, in stores, or online anywhere MasterCard is accepted.

Learn how you can easily select Payoneer as your preferred payment solution within Amazon.com Seller Central and Amazon Seller Central Europe right here!

- See more at: http://blog.payoneer.com/amazon-selects-payoneer-to-power-x-border-payments-for-sellers-worldwide/#sthash.RQdMzmW3.dpuf?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Sept_2015_NL_freelance

Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by arbitrage: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
HOW TO WITHDRAW PAYMENTS FROM AMAZON TO PAYONEER

Many Payoneer cardholders sell products on ecommerse marketplaces like Amazon. While Amazon does offer bank transfer solutions to some Eurozone countries, there are still many locations in which a quick and efficient payment solution is not available. Payoneer’s US Payment Service allows you to receive USD payments from Amazon, directly to Payoneer. Withdraw your earnings to your local bank account or a Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® Card, available in over 200 countries!

The process is very simple. If you’re already a Payoneer cardholder, simply contact us and request to apply for the US Payment Service. If you haven’t applied for Payoneer yet, you can submit an application by clicking here. Once you’ve been approved for the US Payment Service, we will send you your US account/routing number. With your details in hand, head on over to the Amazon Seller Central homepage, and sign in to your Amazon seller account:

Amazon

Click on the “Settings” menu and select “Account Info”:

Amazon2

Under “Deposit Method” click on “Add” and fill out the details as shown below:

Enter your US or EU Payment Service Information in the required fields, and click submit. That’s it! Payments from Amazon will be sent directly to Payoneer and you can choose whether to withdraw your funds to a local bank account or utilize the Payoneer MasterCard card, which allows you to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide where MasterCard® is accepted!

- See more at: http://blog.payoneer.com/amazon-sellers-get-paid-with-payoneer/#sthash.HzLBbDhD.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by AleAirHub(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Dmmm. that is another plan B for sharp n smart guys who want to bank more cash from online genuine business.
Thanks for these wonderful update....
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by alakara(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
I have a paynoeer card in what way can I gain business wise from this news.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by alakara(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
I have a paynoeer card in what way can I gain business wise from this news. Cc arbitrage Aleairhub
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by arbitrage: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
alakara:
I have a paynoeer card in what way can I gain business wise from this news.
Cc arbitrage
Aleairhub

You can gain from it when you become a seller on Amazon. Funny enough, I posted this information yesterday only for me to receive Amazon email today that I have not added my bank account to my Amazon Sellers Central account, so they could not disburse my fund to my bank account from the sale Amazon made for me few days ago on FBA.
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by grandstar(m): 3:15am On Oct 06, 2015
arbitrage:

You can gain from it when you become a seller on Amazon. Funny enough, I posted this information yesterday only for me to receive Amazon email today that I have not added my bank account to my Amazon Sellers Central account, so they could not disburse my fund to my bank account from the sale Amazon made for me few days ago on FBA.

Are affiliates also paid via payoneer?
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by arbitrage: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
grandstar:

Are affiliates also paid via payoneer?

You mean Amazon affiliates? I think it should be one of the payment methods used but remember we are talking of using the Payoneer banking details on Amazon to receive the payment.
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 09, 2015
arbitrage:

is it possible to use one payoneer account to receive payment from amazon.ch , amazon.fr , amazon.ca , amazon.co.uk and amazon.de etc?
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by arbitrage: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
googlepikin:
is it possible to use one payoneer account to receive payment from amazon.ch , amazon.fr , amazon.ca , amazon.co.uk and amazon.de etc?

All payments I received from Amazon sales are paid into one account whether Amazon US, UK, Japan or wherever market. So the Payoneer should be able to receive from all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by doyinisaac(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2015
arbitrage:

All payments I received from Amazon sales are paid into one account whether Amazon US, UK, Japan or wherever market. So the Payoneer should be able to receive from all of them.
remove the should because I and thousands of people do receive payment from all the markets u listed through our payoneer....
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by arbitrage: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
doyinisaac:
remove the should because I and thousands of people do receive payment from all the markets u listed through our payoneer....

Thanks for the confirmation.
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by Hunry: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
what do you sell on amazon
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by DOCTORDONE: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
This is great!
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by jimi4us: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hunry:
kunu

1 Like

Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by Hunry: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2015
jimi4us:
kunu
anu mpi
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
jimi4us:
kunu
Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Una no go kill person with laughter!
Re: Amazon Selects Payoneer To Power X-border Payments For Sellers Worldwide by CharleyCharley: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2015
Hunry:
jimi4us:
kunu

Madman grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Make 100k In A Week / Business Problems And Solutions (GET IN HERE) / I Have #1,000,000 (One Million Naira) To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.