Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (99709 Views)

Buhari's Letter To The Senate Nominating Ministers Revealed | Sahara Reporters / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by hamzeiy: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
omenka:
This whole stuff was an anti climax honestly. Baba should have surprised us all the way he did with the last appointments. cry

To the fools saying "only two, three or 10 out of 21 from the SE", tell us, how many should be from the SE?? How many would be from the SE if all 36 states were to be represented?? How many states are in the SE?? Should a South Easterner be picked to represent a state from the SW, SS, NC, NE, or NW?? Now put that into perspective and you would see how dumb you are.

And why complain over ministerial appointment when you say you don't even give a damn about producing the president after news broke of the PDP you roll over dirt for zoning their 2019 ticket to the same North you despise so much??

Una own don too much jor. So irritating.
i tell you...d who issue is becoming senseless nd immature
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by ogmaskman: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
Xetima:
The petition to stop Amaechi will be with the Senate President on Tuesday at plenary. No room for THIEVES in the new government. If Saraki is facing CCT, I do not see the reason we should be celebrating ROGUES. There are many credible individuals from Rivers State.

Buhari should avoid PADI-PADI government

Try form your own govt first.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by bashydemy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Out of 21 only 2 from SE? Meanwhile onuh is not from abia.. By the way are these the angels? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shut up there, What did the SE contributed during the electioneering than hatred for PMB, Also SE did not vote for PMB self cos APC gain more votes from the SS than SE so you should be happy for what you get...

Beside now Onu is not from Abia but i remember he is a former Governor of Abia State
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Mufasa27(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
makzeze:
I tipped the following to perform exceptionally well:

1. Babatunde Fashola - Works
2. Ibe Kachikwu - Petroleum
3. Audu Ogbeh - Agriculture
4.Abubakar Malami - Justice

Anyway, Welldone PMB for choosing the right team.
Well.......I think the petroleum sector belongs to the president himself..
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by duality(m): 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2015
Xetima:
The petition to stop Amaechi will be with the Senate President on Tuesday at plenary. No room for THIEVES in the new government. If Saraki is facing CCT, I do not see the reason we should be celebrating ROGUES. There are many credible individuals from Rivers State.

Buhari should avoid PADI-PADI government

I AGREE
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by hamzeiy: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
osmond2009:
Finally the angels are here, meanwhile south east still maintains her usual 5%, Thanks to PMB. Ndi Igbo kwugi na azu.
mumu degra.ded person...so u wont igbos to occupy d ministerial position of other pple..b4 you feel justice abi.....hmm.thank God we no get wuna tym sef
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by talk2docee: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
So are this the so called SAINTS and LEAST CORRUPT people GMB took Months to assemble and who hasn't embezzled in Nigeria? I have been hearing some of this names for Donkey years..... SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by alexvatt(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
have rotimi and fashola been cleared of corruption against them? buhari is serving below expectation. i thought u said u want to fight corruption. rubish

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by drss(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
ojesoj:
Old wine in a new bottle,95% of these names where former PDP and have been in power in one way or the other in the past 16 years.it is still business as usual for me, so Nigerians and Nairalanders dont expect any CHANGE .APC has duped us! APC has cornered all Nigerians into One Chance.

Quote me anywhere
i for one was never fooled by d fake change mantra of buari. I knew right from day one dat his ministerial list will be filled with corrupt people. d u know dat d chief liar of nigeira liar mohammed is also nominated? He will be given minister of information. A good platform for him to continue his lies. And they say bubu is going to fight corruption. Yiiiiiiikkkkkkeeeeeessss!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Appareil(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
cupidralph:
Make Wailing Wailers 4 Rivers State No Commit Suicide Oh, #AmaechiAgain.Nyesom Wike Gats Watch Him Back With Open Eyes!!
Forget!!! The Lord is on wike's aide.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by charlycharles(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
No corrupt person will make my list...pmb
hmmmm my brother list don come outside amaechi name dey ooo, fashola name dey ooo, dambazau dey ooo. ogbe self dey ooo.
kai baba may be looting is nt corruption.
Bubu e kwu ozo e me ozo.. onye aቨuruma.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by zicoraads: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
I tot it was rumoured he was only going to appoint technocrats...or mostly technocrats. Are these the technocrats? People who have been stealing and eating government money from time immemorial. Nothing special about this list. It is very, very predictable. Ibeto? Someone like Ibeto as a Minister? Someone who's years as a deputy governor was as useless and dead as a dodo. Someone who couldn't even fix the small road leading to his own personal house is being nominated as a minister?

Well, he has to be rewarded for defecting to the APC after he couldn't clinch the PDP's governorship ticket in the last elections.

Bunch of recycled PDP thieves!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by HireKiller(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
ojesoj:
Old wine in a new bottle,95% of these names where former PDP and have been in power in one way or the other in the past 16 years.it is still business as usual for me, so Nigerians and Nairalanders dont expect any CHANGE .APC has duped us! APC has cornered all Nigerians into One Chance.

Quote me anywhere

As far as I'm concerned, I don't believe APC's ranting of change.
I merely believe Buhari to represent change in Nigerian govt.

And therefore I don't really mind whether the people Buhari selects as ministers
were said to be corrupt. I believe that they won't mess up while working under Buhari.

As for this list, I think it's not the real deal. I can tell from the fact that the GMD of NNPC is on the list. One Nigerian man can't handle both offices, and Buhari knows that.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by sage2(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
So it took PMB 4 months to come up with these names? Na wao.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by FreeGlobe(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
bashydemy:
Shut up there, What did the SE contributed during the electioneering than hatred for PMB, Also SE did not vote for PMB self cos APC gain more votes from the SS than SE so you should be happy for what you get...

Beside now Onu is not from Abia but i remember he is a former Governor of Abia State
shut up there zombie, what did the north contribute during the 2011 elections to GEJ and yet they got positions and more projects under his Govt. besides Ministerial appointment is the constitutional right of a every state. No regrets for not voting the dullard from daura

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by locosis007(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
HOW TRUE IS THIS LIST?! BLIKE FAKE LIST.. THE FIRST ONE PROF PAT UTOMI DEY, THIS ONE UTOMI NOR DEY, TGLHE FIRST ONE MISS IFUEKO DEY, SHE NOR DEY FOR THIS ONE,....EIDA THE FIRST OR THIS LIST IS CONTRIVED!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by cupidralph(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Appareil:
Forget!!! The Lord os on wike's aide.
The Lord "os" (is) on wike's "aide" (side).Which School Did U Attend?
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by arsenal02: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
so this is angel buhari has been waiting to announce. i thought he will get his ministers from d moon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by hayatou27: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Alas! Ameachi makes the list...the Lion of Ubima, The slayer of the drunking Jonathan... Change is here
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by room089: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
E be like say dis Sahara people dey see double o! D list wey I see for yonder, Festus Odumegwu,Femi Falana,Pat Utomi etc dey dia!

Anyway sha na for September the list go come out. Hope still dey!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
i like this, nigeria will only get better sai baba
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Appareil(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
cupidralph:
The Lord "os" (is) on wike's "aide" (side).Which School Did U Attend?
Thanks for showing that to me. It has been modified.MEANWHILE I ATTENDED SCHOOL UNIVERSITY. As if you didn't realise it was just an error!
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by berrystunn(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Out of 21 only 2 from SE? Meanwhile onuh is not from abia.. By the way are these the angels? grin grin grin grin grin grin

using darkness to fight darkness.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by cupidralph(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Appareil:
Thanks for showing that to me. It has been modified.MEANWHILE I ATTENDED SCHOOL UNIVERSITY. As if you didn't realise it was just an error!
Person No Fit Joke With You?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by mapet: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
SpotlezDonald25:
Anambra kwenu!!!
Our onwa "Chief Dr Chris Ngige"
Is der to repesent us well..
Congrats Big Brother.

But you guys made the big howler by not voting him to the Senate. He'll have been sitting pretty in that position Saraki is turning into Nollywood today.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by diegwu01: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Great names, great personalities. PMB nailed it with the first Batch
FAShola; Best Governor
Amaechi; Slayer of anything PDP
Ngige Onwa; Saviour of Anambra from the clutches of Godfather-ism
Fayemi; Father of Modern Ekiti
SAI BABA
SAI PMB
SAI APC
CHANGE is Here!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by kayor62: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:
U must be fool in ur criticism, u're better go back to school to learn how to better criticise. Idiotic animal
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by sage2(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
PMB's list will never be better than his capacity to identify human resource. I won't employ PMB as my HR Manager lest he messes things up.
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by CSTR2: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
My God.
That country just keep disappointing at every given turn.
Look at the retardds the old man appointed after wasting three months.
One would expect he would comb the world for some unknowns with everything to prove.
Politicians and more politicians , most of them with serious integrity deficit.
How long do we keep wasting our time in this backward country?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by Ashure: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
To be honest, I am very disappointed with the list. you mean after all this wait this is the best PMB can give as ministers. If these are the saints in Nigeria, then I fear for the future of mother land. this is a fraud, serious one chance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by oshiosense(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
cassimere:
Kemi Adeosun: the Ogun State commisioner for Finance....guess OBJ did really thump Tinunbu's ambition to nominate Wale Edun as minister of fiance.

And we can expect more wailing from the wailers from Rivers State over Amaechi's nomination.
Make a reasonable comment and forget how OBJ thumped Tinubu
Re: Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters by FreeGlobe(f): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
kayor62:

U must be fool in ur criticism, u're better go back to school to learn how to better criticise. Idiotic animal
zombie are these the angels that will work on providing poor Nigerians like you your 5000 naira allowance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.