Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,288 members, 7,897,392 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Should Virgins Be In Relationships? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Virgins Be In Relationships? (5037 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2007
caffinehi:

Oh, you should probably know that I don't really value my virginity highly. I haven't really heard of a man who does. That would be very counter-societal. I just never really pursued a sexual relationship. Although, I'm still young, obviously, and I'm looking now. But I don't care if a woman wants to keep her virginity. I have been a virgin for 19 years, and I don't think I'll explode if I remain that way a few more. I have other things in my life that make me happy anyway. Call me naive (because I probably am), but I'd rather have a woman who makes me happy with who she is than one who gives me a lot of sex. That way, I won't end up with one of those ridiculus "loveless" marriages.

Um sorry to bother you pastor, i know that they say sex is over rated and it is probably good that you are still a virgin, because when you loose it, what you are saying now won't be what you will be saying after. Sex is not a joke it can be addictive MOSTTIMES! Try and stay that way! kay. it is very important you keep that dream of yours. Goodluck!
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by chiomsy(f): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2007
Am a virgin too but i've passed through so much stress in relationship. right now i dont have any serious relationship because am a virgin. I've been falling in and out of love. you know guys, they will promise not to touch u but wouldnt live up to it. Am deeply in love with a guy now but the problem am having with him now is the same virginity of a thing, he even went as far as saying that i cant play a ludo game without a dice. Every relationship now means sex and am not ready to do it so fellow virgins, if u are not ready to have sex or if u wish to keep your virginity, dont go into any relationship cos men are same everywhere. what they want is sex.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by omot208(f): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2007
chiomsy,
i feel ur pain. it was for this exact reason that i started this topic cos it's almost impossible to have relationships without sex nowadays. if a guy actually says he's willing to wait, u can be sure he's getting it somewhere else. or his friends will discourage him, saying u're just deceiving n using him, so he'll start pressuring u to prove urself to him.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by NiteAngel(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2007
I disagree. If you are not in a relationship then what happens with marriage, and children abi you wan be virgin for life. Out of all the crazy lot that will demand for sex there are few who will value you for who you are such that when sex comes in it won't be a "forced labour".

A friend got married last year at 36! Though she ended up having sex before the actual wedding date, she felt she trusted the man enough to let go. Another female friend is in a relationship with a married man, they've been in it for 6-years and still no sex. Don't people believe that married men date single women for sex and money exchange?
Saying no to sex for now is about saying no to heartaches. When you do let go, you want to make sure the man values you and loves you enough. It doesn't mean that because you have waited for 25 years the first man will marry you or be a great husband.

From the very beginning define why you are in the relationship, the wan wey wan stay go stay, the one wey wan go, go go. You may not even need to begin the relationship before you find out his attitude towards sex. And the fact that a man agrees to no sex wouldn't make him a perfect match for you.

You may not like the idea of remaining a virgin forever, with prayers the man who will value the high level of discipline you have maintained will come your way.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Elpee(f): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2007
What d hell this is all so confusing!!!!!!! Sex or no sex!!! Its a 50-50 rave here! In naija in boardin house when i was aksed 4 it and all dat shit i said no and when i mentioned dat i was a virgin and wanted to remain soooo d guys didnt get it (damn guy im leavin u in this dump we ain't luv each other) and d girls didn't get whyb i said so cuz dey saw m as a big tyme flirt and didn't know why i had to turn a guy down!!!
Now im seein someone dat i rily rily like and i dont know wat d hell to say to him!!!!!!!! HELP
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2007
Mo one can tell you what to say to him. As long as he is not pressuring you and making demands, you have some time to think about it. So when you are ready or when you feel comfortable to take the next step you will know cuz everything inside you will agree. grin
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by jgirl3: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2007
I don't see why virgins should not have relationships. It's their way of screening through guys and looking at the one that they want to either lose it to or get married to. Some of them might not be ready to lose it to just anyone.
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by spoilt(f): 3:55am On Mar 27, 2007
if you dont want to have sex, avoid boys! simple.
when you are ready to start courting then you can put yourself in a commited relationship. you cant start dating at 15 and expect to hold on to that hymen till say your mid twenties. there's gonna be one guy who will eventually wear down your resistance with his whining and begging!
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 5:27am On Mar 27, 2007
Definitly grin
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by star01(m): 5:29am On Mar 27, 2007
dimeyyyyyyyyyyy shocked sad grin
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 5:33am On Mar 27, 2007
starey grin i just got home how u doing?
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by star01(m): 5:34am On Mar 27, 2007
Dime:

starey grin i just got home how u doing?
u cheatin on me??
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 5:37am On Mar 27, 2007
not really grin
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by star01(m): 5:38am On Mar 27, 2007
Dime:

not really grin
hmmmmm but u still do?
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 5:43am On Mar 27, 2007
Na am just joking with you. I don't really have time for boyz right now plus i enjoy flirting without a boyfriend breathing down my neck. grin
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by star01(m): 5:45am On Mar 27, 2007
Dime:

I don't really have time for boyz right now plus i enjoy flirting without a boyfriend breathing down my neck. grin
so u aint gat tyme 4 me?
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 5:46am On Mar 27, 2007
but u far away baby
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by star01(m): 5:48am On Mar 27, 2007
Dime:

but u far away baby
distance dosent matter its love dat matters, come baby show me some D'SSSSSSSSSS
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 6:15am On Mar 27, 2007
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by star01(m): 6:28am On Mar 27, 2007
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by Dime(f): 4:17am On Apr 15, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by youngchopper(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2011
in a niaja relationship, sex must be there and for a virgin to want to be in a relatioship datz means u must be ready to dance to the drumz.mind u all ya 100percent of virgins got disvirgined one way or the other unto relatioship matta make i go read book
Re: Should Virgins Be In Relationships? by BABE3: 6:30pm On May 02, 2011
@Topic: Well, I've had two boyfriends and both of them have been very good (in terms of the fact they turn their horniness knobs down, through the course of the relationship).

It's not easy sha, no lie(for them). I mean, they've had sex, I've not, so they're the ones really missing out---hehehe lipsrsealed

But, I strongly feel that my upcoming relationship(s) will be more stressful--It not gonna be easy as the previous ones.

God is my strenght! With him I can do all things! wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Bankers And Marriage. What Is Your Take On It? / Brothers, Come Help A Sister / Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her Without Telling Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.