Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (71731 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
tough t/it.ty grin
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
You can't be serious with the straphing thing! You want kill d guy? Too much straphing no good o!

ephemm:
she works as a hotel receptionist - that's a very difficult career path for even a decent lady in the first place.

then on a 2nd thought, u got what you looked for, if u sniff the privacy of anyone, u will certainly find a skeleton in their cupboard.

Most times, what you don't know, may not hurt you.

wish U best of luck with the next girl.

to calm your heartbreak, don't tell her your findings, buy a trailer load of condom, and straph her 4 times daily till u finish it and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by valencia25(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Timoleon:

if it was my brother uncle or close friend, i will tell dem to suit themselves. only the wearer of the shoe, knows where it pinches. if he so decides he doesnt like d shoe again, oyo, if he decides he likes d shoe but will amend, oyo, if he decides he can manage d shoe with the pinching, oyo. like i said before...it is not a by force something, afterall, cele people no dey wear shoe!!!

Haa Good Lord! I give up sir embarassed
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by sobmos(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
ephemm:
she works as a hotel receptionist - that's a very difficult career path for even a decent lady in the first place.

then on a 2nd thought, u got what you looked for, if u sniff the privacy of anyone, u will certainly find a skeleton in their cupboard.

Most times, what you don't know, may not hurt you. 4 times daily ol'boy this your prescription badt gan o.

to calm your heartbreak, don't tell her your findings, buy a trailer load of condom, and straph her 4 times daily till u finish it and walk away.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by sobmos(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
ephemm:

Most times, what you don't know, may not hurt you.

4 times daily ol'boy this your prescription badt gan o.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by khassy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lordseyad:
eeya ?

kilowa gringrin
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Meti99(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pele ti e.

But i can recommend a decent lady to you on nairaland...

And
she is

Lizabeth25.

dat gel decent no be small.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
@op this issue is so clear like a dvd, I don't know why you need any advice, except you considering marrying an oloso
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by IYANGBALI: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Op pls bluetooth the recorded telephone conversation to me,I wanna listen to it
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by IYANGBALI: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Meti99:
Pele ti e.

But i can recommend a decent lady to you on nairaland...

And

she is

Lizabeth25.

dat gel decent no be small.
and vickyrotex/rokiatu they are both virgins. My male friend tolded me that he confirmed it
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by NoLoveNoPain: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
I just finished listening to the whole audio conversations... I'm tempted to leak those audio's, I really want to hurt her, she betrayed me cry.

As I type, i'm seriously I feeling dizzy, lost appetite, seems my heart is going to stop pounding. I feel like hurting her but i'll try to be cool as much as I can.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by ollyboy009(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
Curvinus:
Watch it bro cos that girl you claim to be so hung up on might just be another sociopath on the loose. They are so good at getting you addicted to them that you'd start to assume something is wrong with you when you begin to question their credibility. But in the end, they'll alienate you from your family and friends, destroy your life and dump you for another victim. They are compulsive liars, very manipulative, promiscuous and whimsical as well. They are cold and emotionless but have a marginal propensity to display rage when you try to call them out on their lies. But they are very charming and charismatic and know how to work on you to break your defences. To them, your are just an object to be manipulated for their own benefits. They're only in it for the thrill or for what they can get from you in the immediate terms. They have no long term goals and all of your games mean nothing to them because they are incapable of having emotions. No guilt, no remorse. Nothing.

I once dated one but since I had a cousin with similar traits, I found her out very quickly but remained diplomatic and professional till she left me to prey on another loser. We still see every once in a while but now I am two steps ahead of her every move. The song Karishika comes to mind here. That Phyno guy and the other lad know what they are on about. You are hooked on a Karishika and you need to break lose as fast as possible or remain in it and lose your mind. I say this because however smart you try to play with them, you'll always get counter intuitive responses which will further depress you. This because they will process your words and body language as neutral information and will never give you the desired response. When they do, it is to further lower your guard and prey on you even more viciously. You are just an object to them and not a fellow human being.

Now this is not what you want from a relationship. You want to be loved by someone who will reciprocate your affections and not some stone cold pathological liar. I'm not trying to bash them here because it is who they are and cannot change. I'm talking from the point of view of someone who has lived with one of them for several years. Goodluck.

Waoo bro, it seems you know ladies inside-out. I just summon courage to quit mine just last week. It was a 6yrs relationship (guess i wasnt so lucky like Op). She even cheated to my face cos i always let go, thinking all human are imperfect . She really made fool of me mheeen!
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by amazingspiderma: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
What if she got pregnant or infected you with STDs.You will not only be heart broken,you will become hopeless.
Please go inside your prayer closet and count your blessings.
What you are missing is moments of pleasure and experiencing post traumatic effect.
If God blesses you 10mins from now,would you propose to her
I know your answer.
Go and count your blessing,even if you don't understand,God has saved you because he loves you.
Go and sin no more.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Fxwarrior: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
whirlwind7:
Dude, just walk away!
You feel weak and dejected from getting heartbroken? Well, here's a news flash: That's EXACTLY how a heartbreak feels!
You will get over it with time. Don't pay any attention to that guy up there who advised you to have a "heart to heart talk". That's bullsh!t. Women are too damn complicated in the first place, without this additional dilemma. You don't need it.

If she had a heart, she wouldn't continue in her business, and at the same time planning to settle down with you.
The 10 months you've dated is enough time for her to have call it quits with her side job, if she was serious. You are just lucky she is checking herself for HIV infection. But that, plus the pregnancy test kit, is a pointer she is having unprotected sex with her clients!!!

The thought of this nearly made me puke. You have been dipping your magic stick into a public toilet! Don't just stop at testing for HIV only.
Go check up yourself for every STIs known to man. Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, herpertitis, staphylococcus infections, scratch and win, piss and drop, you name them!

Lawd help us!

Buahahahaha
Guy which one be scratch and win? Wetin I wan win?
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Timoleon:

i tire for people o....i wonder why people cant just be happy for who or what they have, the moments they have , and let life move on the happy note....they always av to sniff for dirt eh? who doesnt have dem? its either you accept her for who she is or you leave her to find your preference....it is not a by force something!!!
Does every body have a dirty past?
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Meti99(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
and vickyrotex/rokiatu they are both virgins. My male friend tolded me that he confirmed it

Rokiatu is my cRUSH..

Can't recommend her.
Long days,
dey u how
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Timoleon(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
HARDDON:

in English?

wish i could...lemme try though.

if he i s disco tented wit the situation, he should move on. if he can find happiness within the situayion he can so decide to stay. whateve decision he decides to make, he owes nobody explanation. it is not a by force something.

hope this is better understood.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Ghost01(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:
I just finished listening to the whole audio conversations... I'm tempted to leak those audio's, I really want to hurt her, she betrayed me cry.

As I type, i'm seriously I feeling dizzy, lost appetite, seems my heart is going to stop pounding. I feel like hurting her but i'll try to be cool as much as I can.
There's no need for that. Just take a walk, and thank your stars. There's always someone else somewhere.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by chukkystar(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
It's better U know she is a prostitute, that way U can move on faster cos no b one man thief am from U... Olosho no get Heart ooo
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by CashVessel(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
eleko1:
If U truly love dis girl,u both need to sit down nd have heart to heart talk.If she fail to change her wayward lifestyle of 'GBANJO NI TEMI,kick her outa.

Heart to heart talk my foot... With a prostitute? Advise from hell..

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:
This lady was introduced to me last year December and we started as friends, we seldomly contact each other and we're not really into each other but all of a sudden things took a different turn and we became best of friends, always online updating each other how the day is going. I work with a filling station while she works as a hotel receptionist and we're in our late 20s, perfect age to start a family. She always ask questions on when I will be ready to have my family and I always tell her to be patient with me to at least get a better job that matches my B.Sc qualification or at least raise a seizable amount to start my personal business (Diesel Supply to Corporate business entities e.g. Banks, Hotels etc) while she also change her job.

Sometimes in June, during one my journeys to her pleasure island, I noticed a blister on her right nipple and she said i should not navigate to the area, I don't even bother to ask what happened to her. After that day, I discovered the blister refuses to heal up and I was worried. My mind said someone is exploring that arena but I don't want to believe those thoughts. One weekend in July, while checking music CD in her shelf, I stumbled on a HIV medical test result, pack of accurate (urine pregnancy test), though the result was negative but I was very disturbed, scared and worried. I asked her what was the motive behind the test and what is she doing with more that a dozen of test kit, she mumbling some excuses like "I sell those test kit to people who are ashamed to get them in pharmacy store etc.

I confided in my friend who said I should go for a test which I did and was negative.

I became very restless at work because I'm really into this lady. With no proof or anything to justify her wayward life, I took her phone and activated "automatic call record". I activated the call record on Sunday, I stylishly sent the recorded conversation to my phone last night (Wednesday) when I visited her because she's on a night shift, as I type, I'm heartbroken, the very first conversation I listened to open the lid of canker-worm, I've been dating/sleeping a prostitute since the last 10 months, the sad part is that I don't know how one of his customer knew about me because in two separate conversation, they made jest of me and most likely another man is with her at work as you read this. cry cry cry
I feel so weak......
Seriously Op, I don't think you are better than this girl, morally or religiously wise. You have been sleeping with a lady you are not yet married to, so what differentiates you from her customers
Is it because you called her your fiance that makes you think you have a legal/ordained relationship
with her to make you the only person to dig her already wide deep hole
As far as am concerned you have not made any reasonable points. To me any body that enegages in premarital sex is not different from a prostitute. Case closed, file dumbed in the lagoon. Hands well folded waiting for any reasonable reply;>:@8-);>
Sonofananimal, I was here.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by bayulll01(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
NiRfreak:
I can see you are a kid who needs to learn how to respect peoples view before you put urself into trouble.. all the guy has to do is to just walk away and pray to be lucky in his search. No need of unneccessary victimization. Thats her chosen life-style. Change urself before changing people.

You either a moroon or sillyy,this guy is ready to settle down with the babe,u mean he needs not do some finding after he suspects the babe,u got brain,kindly use it
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
I pity any body that will ever expect any woman whether married or single that works in a bear parlour, 'serious Restraunt', Hotel, e.t.c, to be decent.
NoLoveNoPain:
This lady was introduced to me last year December and we started as friends, we seldomly contact each other and we're not really into each other but all of a sudden things took a different turn and we became best of friends, always online updating each other how the day is going. I work with a filling station while she works as a hotel receptionist and we're in our late 20s, perfect age to start a family. She always ask questions on when I will be ready to have my family and I always tell her to be patient with me to at least get a better job that matches my B.Sc qualification or at least raise a seizable amount to start my personal business (Diesel Supply to Corporate business entities e.g. Banks, Hotels etc) while she also change her job.

Sometimes in June, during one my journeys to her pleasure island, I noticed a blister on her right nipple and she said i should not navigate to the area, I don't even bother to ask what happened to her. After that day, I discovered the blister refuses to heal up and I was worried. My mind said someone is exploring that arena but I don't want to believe those thoughts. One weekend in July, while checking music CD in her shelf, I stumbled on a HIV medical test result, pack of accurate (urine pregnancy test), though the result was negative but I was very disturbed, scared and worried. I asked her what was the motive behind the test and what is she doing with more that a dozen of test kit, she mumbling some excuses like "I sell those test kit to people who are ashamed to get them in pharmacy store etc.

I confided in my friend who said I should go for a test which I did and was negative.

I became very restless at work because I'm really into this lady. With no proof or anything to justify her wayward life, I took her phone and activated "automatic call record". I activated the call record on Sunday, I stylishly sent the recorded conversation to my phone last night (Wednesday) when I visited her because she's on a night shift, as I type, I'm heartbroken, the very first conversation I listened to open the lid of canker-worm, I've been dating/sleeping a prostitute since the last 10 months, the sad part is that I don't know how one of his customer knew about me because in two separate conversation, they made jest of me and most likely another man is with her at work as you read this. cry cry cry
I feel so weak......
Seriously Op, I don't think you are better than this girl, morally or religiously wise. You have been sleeping with a lady you are not yet married to, so what differentiates you from her customers
Is it because you called her your fiance that makes you think you have a legal/ordained relationship
As far as am concerned you have not made any reasonable points. To me any body that enegages in premarital sex is not different from a prostitute. Case closed, file dumbed in the lagoon. Hands well folded waiting for any reasonable reply;>:@8-);>
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:

I feel so weak......

All these guys who dont have the courage to walk up to a lady and express their love, they rely on contractors to tost babes for them as a result they get vermin as babes.
Bros take it as u see, who knows u may be the answer to her prayers. tongue
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
eleko1:
If U truly love dis girl,u both need to sit down nd have heart to heart talk.If she fail to change her wayward lifestyle of 'GBANJO NI TEMI,kick her outa.
That is courage. But me, i am a coward in matters like this - even before i make this post, i don run away, change work and everything first.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
bayocanny:
angry no be only cook story na boil story, were u coerce into reading the story if u don't have any meaning things to say why can't u roll over

Smsh
Don't mind them. Most of them feel guilty reading posts like this because they feel you are exposing them.
Its good to wise up sha.
The wicked thing is that these wholes know how to calm down to trap some good ignorant guys whom they perceive want to settle down ehn.
God thanks for your faithfulness.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Timoleon(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

Does every body have a dirty past?

dirt does not have to be sexual relationships....dirt has to do with the standards we set. i might be a perfectionist who believes my babe has to ve 100% intelligent...i might meet a babe whom wen we converse speaks fluently, has diff degrees etc, however, if decide to sniff around, i mightdiscover she had a carry over in her first year in school, for a perfectionist i might feel irritated, or betrayed...in reality however, that result has nothing to do with our relationship....it might be trivial to some people, but its dirt to me. dirt does not have one common answer. everyone has a 'coma'.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
I pity any body that will ever expect any woman whether married or single that works in a bear parlour, 'serious Restraunt', Hotel, e.t.c, to be decent.

case close!

The OP HAS seen many signs but turns deaf ears. And even went that far sleeping with her when he is not even ready for marriage. Now I don't know which ADVICE he is looking forundecided

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Neatb(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
thank your God you're not infected yet with any STD. my advice,run for ur life
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Timoleon:

dirt does not have to be sexual relationships....dirt has to do with the standards we set. i might be a perfectionist who believes my babe has to ve 100% intelligent...i might meet a babe whom wen we converse speaks fluently, has diff degrees etc, however, if decide to sniff around, i mightdiscover she had a carry over in her first year in school, for a perfectionist i might feel irritated, or betrayed...in reality however, that result has nothing to do with our relationship....it might be trivial to some people, but its dirt to me. dirt does not have one common answer. everyone has a 'coma'.
Am surprised you took a rather technical angle to the whole issue. Now sexual dirts and the one you just explained above, which one can you tolerate?
Past (sexual) dirts can not easily be forgiven, especially when one finds out himself when the other party covered it up, even after marriage. They come back to hurt such people later on. Just imagine that you discovered about your partner's sexual escaped after your wedding, you could hardly forgive and be loyal to the person.
Majority of persons can't tolerate sexual dirts whether before or after engagements and I for one can never be loyal and faithful to such a person.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by oluwadunxy: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=ephemm post=38582898]she works as a hotel receptionist - that's a very difficult career path for even a decent lady in the first place.

if U know U ain't ready for truth don't thread d path
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
amazingspiderma:
What if she got pregnant or infected you with STDs.You will not only be heart broken,you will become hopeless.
Please go inside your prayer closet and count your blessings.
What you are missing is moments of pleasure and experiencing post traumatic effect.
If God blesses you 10mins from now,would you propose to her
I know your answer.
Go and count your blessing,even if you don't understand,God has saved you because he loves you.
Go and sin no more.
STD KAII!! HE FOR EVEN CARRY THAT LIFE PARTNER dieseas MAKE HE GET SMALL SENSE.

SLEEP WITH SOMONE YOU ARE NOT READY TO MARRY AND STILL COMPLAINING.

WHAT HAS THIS GENERATION TURN TO undecided NO DECENT PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD AGAIN!!!

IF IT IS NOT SEX AND ME, TOMORROW IT WILL BE SEX AND MONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Married Man. / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.