Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (71730 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by mrkels(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Bros, if you see a blister in a woman's pee Jay Jay, run.

It's a sign of an infection and from what I have personally experienced, when a lady has too many partners, that suffices.

Many girls are HOES!!!

Sad thing is that some of these fools would be our future wives.

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by mrkels(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2015
similar:
#even ur boo get boos.. Just singing undecided

This is not a time to joke around.

Some of you ladies have made men lost faith in women.

Just visit a regular club and see what I am saying.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by mzpetite(f): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2015
all of dem b shouting ladies dis ladies dat like say men no get their own if we to ttrace it back to the root, it started with men sad I ain't supporting ladies disgraceful acts tho bfore dem start dey quote me
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
sisisioge:
Wowzer! Now this is bad...accept my sincere condolences o. It is well! At least you had a pro on your bed all along thanks to all the customers that left a bit of their experiences for your satisfaction. Repeat the test in three months pls...pele.
The silver lining eh.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by sunnyt1(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2015
NoLoveNoPain:
This lady was introduced to me last year December and we started as friends, we seldomly contact each other and we're not really into each other but all of a sudden things took a different turn and we became best of friends, always online updating each other how the day is going. I work with a filling station while she works as a hotel receptionist and we're in our late 20s, perfect age to start a family. She always ask questions on when I will be ready to have my family and I always tell her to be patient with me to at least get a better job that matches my B.Sc qualification or at least raise a seizable amount to start my personal business (Diesel Supply to Corporate business entities e.g. Banks, Hotels etc) while she also change her job.

Sometimes in June, during one my journeys to her pleasure island, I noticed a blister on her right nipple and she said i should not navigate to the area, I don't even bother to ask what happened to her. After that day, I discovered the blister refuses to heal up and I was worried. My mind said someone is exploring that arena but I don't want to believe those thoughts. One weekend in July, while checking music CD in her shelf, I stumbled on a HIV medical test result, pack of accurate (urine pregnancy test), though the result was negative but I was very disturbed, scared and worried. I asked her what was the motive behind the test and what is she doing with more that a dozen of test kit, she mumbling some excuses like "I sell those test kit to people who are ashamed to get them in pharmacy store etc.

I confided in my friend who said I should go for a test which I did and was negative.

I became very restless at work because I'm really into this lady. With no proof or anything to justify her wayward life, I took her phone and activated "automatic call record". I activated the call record on Sunday, I stylishly sent the recorded conversation to my phone last night (Wednesday) when I visited her because she's on a night shift, as I type, I'm heartbroken, the very first conversation I listened to open the lid of canker-worm, I've been dating/sleeping a prostitute since the last 10 months, the sad part is that I don't know how one of his customer knew about me because in two separate conversation, they made jest of me and most likely another man is with her at work as you read this. cry cry cry
I feel so weak......

So are you still into her?

This "into him/her stuff" is a proven temporal mental disorder, real love uses head not heart, its about decision and not feelings.

Anyway, thats the reality of our time, this generation had made a saint of sodom and gomorah.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by sunnyt1(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2015
ephemm:
she works as a hotel receptionist - that's a very difficult career path for even a decent lady in the first place.

then on a 2nd thought, u got what you looked for, if u sniff the privacy of anyone, u will certainly find a skeleton in their cupboard.

Most times, what you don't know, may not hurt you.

wish U best of luck with the next girl.

to calm your heartbreak, don't tell her your findings, buy a trailer load of condom, and straph her 4 times daily till u finish it and walk away.

You are right bro

If you "FBI" someone, you will get what you looked for, honestly what you will discover will break your heart,

Then, there is no point wasting your time and energy on someone you dont trust, its better to bounce off.

But that your latter advice is too harsh, i strongly disapprove it

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by shapman: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2015
ephemm:
she works as a hotel receptionist - that's a very difficult career path for even a decent lady in the first place.

then on a 2nd thought, u got what you looked for, if u sniff the privacy of anyone, u will certainly find a skeleton in their cupboard.

Most times, what you don't know, may not hurt you.

wish U best of luck with the next girl.

to calm your heartbreak, don't tell her your findings, buy a trailer load of condom, and straph her 4 times daily till u finish it and walk away.
Damn, your punchline defines badass!
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by b2strike(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
u r hot bcoz u love her...Open up everything to her just to keep u relief, then gv her the hardest Bleep evr of her life, like 6hours per strike up to 3times a day while u r searching for the next angel whom u will transfer ur love to. diligently search with fasting n prayers. withdraw slowly den finally eject her out. don't do imm. Gud Luk grin lipsrsealed
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pls go for herpes test especially because of that blister you saw.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by adegoke93: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
After asking d audience,d only life line u av is to walk away
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by VickyRotex(f): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
and vickyrotex/rokiatu they are both virgins. My male friend tolded me that he confirmed it

cheesy cheesy

Shiooooo!!! angry
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by NoLoveNoPain: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2015
mrkels:
Bros, if you see a blister in a woman's pee Jay Jay, run.

It's a sign of an infection and from what I have personally experienced, when a lady has too many partners, that suffices.

Many girls are HOES!!!

Sad thing is that some of these fools would be our future wives.
That was what caught my attention.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by IndianaJay: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Timoleon:

i tire for people o....i wonder why people cant just be happy for who or what they have, the moments they have , and let life move on the happy note....they always av to sniff for dirt eh? who doesnt have dem? its either you accept her for who she is or you leave her to find your preference....it is not a by force something!!!

You want him to accept to marry someone who is still prostituting and has contacted genital warts.....Lol.

I agree its wrong that he checked her phone but sometimes if you have a reason to be suspicious of your girl/guy, I see no reason why you should not sniff for dirt, afterall if he didn't he won't know how she contacted genital warts.

Only guilty people are afraid of being sniffed at. grin grin grin

Pls let her go before she infects you with HIV.

Ashewo no be work no.....

1 Like

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Timoleon(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2015
IndianaJay:

You want him to accept to marry someone who is still prostituting and has contacted genital warts.....Lol.

I agree its wrong that he checked her phone but sometimes if you have a reason to be suspicious of your girl/guy, I see no reason why you should not sniff for dirt, afterall if he didn't he won't know how she contacted genital warts.

Only guilty people are afraid of being sniffed at. grin grin grin

Pls let her go before she infects you with HIV.

Ashewo no be work no.....

unfortunately, everyone that quoted me only chose to read theupper half of my post. The lower half however asks the op to choose wether he wants to stay or not, its his choice, its not by force.
Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by rayreaper(m): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Still on the matter,vote the freshest dude (devilmaycry) for mr nairaland
Ur vote must count
#winningteam

Re: Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. by Dr3pleH: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2017
although I can't be in a situation like but the best option is take and never give,,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Married Man. / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.