Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) (77580 Views)

Future In Chaos (A True Life Short Story)written By Etz Sky Prince / Vital Lesson Of Life / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2015
Mtn Taught me a Lesson i would never forget in my life and i learnt a great deal from this bitter experience.

On this particular day. I was jejely surfing nairaland and other sites with my MTN 10mb bonus data which I have been managing since four days to view all these tonto dikeh eats fried yam, Bukola saraki in the dock topics when I received a Notification on my phone.

I rushed to quickly check as i had earlier requested an uncle to send me Five thousand naira to my account for myself and my brother to buy some things in school. After almost three months of begging, lobbying and postponement, he finally decided to send the money. This our uncle was quite rich but was very stingy with his money that he hardly eat three square meals a day even though he was rich, everyone knew he loved money than his life .

I got to check the message hurriedly, only to discover it was from MTN. The message read " your account is too low n you are having #87 Naira remaining if you need more airtime, Kindly text yes, if no kindly ignore."

I Knew Mtn for their stinginess and closed the message immediately. However as They sent another message that you have one mb left of bonus data, I decided to quit browsing that day till i got the money from my uncle and recharged my phone.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by kossyablaze(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Lol

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Emmyk(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2015

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2015

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by kiddkash(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2015
emptyhen milking Nigerians since 1830

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Feranchek(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2015
grin
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin so what na happened undecided m enjoyn ur story grin grin

10 Likes

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by vizkiz: 8:19am On Oct 02, 2015
so the point is that you browse with free MB per week abi? Wait, how do you cope with 10MB

#reading...this your story no be here oh grin

You actually thought you can "chop" MTN's money just like that? tongue

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2015
Lolz grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2015

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:45am On Oct 02, 2015

Modified: Taking off the Spoiler grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2015

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Lol

5 Likes

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by IamLEGEND1: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2015
I will be back to read tomorrow
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by chomytex(f): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Funny dude

1 Like

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by stinggy(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2015
cheesy grin grin cheesy

between u and ur pastor, who funny pass sef?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2015

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Episode 6

Ichinbong na one girl wey everyman go wan jigogo.Haa yansh na Overload .Na only her face spoil her but na to use pillow cover am sure pass.
Sense day comedian jokes so time.I talk say make i try one
Joke way basketmouth steal from Funnybone and Funnybone steal from seyi law wey seyilaw go thief from internet wey say if u want sharp response from girl,send am credit.

Na so i message d babe 500 card.Before God and man ,he no reach 2 seconds.this girl call me.

" Hello "

Hi
pls Who is this ?? U sent me airtime just now and i don't seem to have your number .Chai.Money good oo.If u see as the girl change voice to sweet one for me .Yoruba go say ' Osin ohun" .me way be say na normal voice she dey use for me,she change voice to baby for person wey send card.

Ride On

2 Likes

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Shebarh(f): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is this a story or wah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by naijaboiy: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
So you never still tell us wetin MTN do you? undecided

17 Likes

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
is this story or what? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2015

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
if u no read this story to the end,you don miss ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
episode 8

She didnt respond
" Hello are you there " i said
" Bae am speechless ".Haa i dn turn bae sharply !!!
" haha are u coming or not" i said still anxious for her answer.

" of course". sharply ,i give am address and time and she collect.Choi. just like that!!! Amo sun no aka me gbe le gigi.I was already dissecting how i will dissect ichinbong yansh dat day.I go so suck her Orogete today .Infact ,all d vex wey i take use chase am na hin i go use f am today.

The last person i call before wahala bust na my best friend,Oponu. Na Nairabet the guy dey play wen i call am .The mumu dey ask me y i no show for playground ..Idiot..Me wey i don hit jackpot for here.

I sharply tell d guy the process but my guy wan dey doubt ..Haha,guy ur head wan get badluck,na so i yarn am ..He do am once. confirm am .Con see d way the oponu dey hail me say na d first sensible i go do for am be this.

The mumu wan tell hin papa na me tell am make hin stop, make he no spread am before Mtn go block am. hehe ,Mtn own has finish today ..I bin wan call my girlfriend as i dey laugh ,dey shine my 26 becos he never reach 32, I don load reach 10 thousand now.
Mtn own son kpeme Na so message enter oo

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Dramadiddy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Guy you're hilarious mehn! Following

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
My brothers and sisters,Make una try miss d next story Oo

" Why I no go Do Money Ritual again "..The 60 episodes power packed story go make u laugh till u jump comot public bus"

"Why I no Go do money ritual again" Pls don't miss it for anything !!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2015

403 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shebarh:
Is this a story or wah
No Oo .No o my sister. No be story ,Na Lullaby

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by Interesting15: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hahaha
Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Episode 10

Mtn Service must be really disrupted today . Witches don fly jam their signal .Abi naa hackers ?? See as they send another person withdrawal to my own phone. When i withdraw anything ?? this people are not serious oo. They better solve the server probelm quick.Idiots

Five minutes later, A message entered from First Bank. My heart was beating fast. Joo.No need to fear ,it must be the alert from my uncle. Na Alert jor

I received a Life changing and shocking revelation when the message read '" Dear Boo,the sum of #11.000 naira has been debited from your Account.Avail Bal - #1000: 00. interest : #45: 00.

The First thought that flashed through my mind was Suicide .How do i go about this ?? I angrily slammed my Tecno N3 phone on the table . I hardly settled down when My uncle called my smaller nokia torchlight phone. " Tolololo Tolololo"

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2015

84 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Night Stand / The Sacrifice / ::::::::*lara's Faith *::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.